Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 04:32 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,724,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
What about financial slavery fetish

Get tied up by two pretty girls and they are taking turns sitting on me while I;m tied up and ordering tons and of things online with my credit card

LOL
Not a fetish you're ever likely to experience on one credit card with a $100 limit. Dream on. LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2012, 10:02 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,032,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Not a fetish you're ever likely to experience on one credit card with a $100 limit. Dream on. LOL.

I have more than one credit card

Old 10-15-2012, 10:43 PM

633 posts, read 724,253 times
Affectionate M seeks LT ANR / ABF / EL with genuine F - this. I swear there are a LOT of acronyms used here i have to google and then regret knowing. YUCK

also the role plays. i mean if those comic con geeks and teenage emo RPers aren't annoying enough, i've a misfortune of watching a bones epi about these freak RPers that they are horses?!!! they don't just dress like 1 they LITERALLY become 1 eating grass in stables and whipped and all that creepy freaky stuff those freaks do i mean............ WTF?!

Old 10-17-2012, 08:18 AM

16,489 posts, read 24,487,638 times
I used to sell on Ebay now and then, just things like the toys or clothes my kids outgrew. I got on this site for moms that sell on Ebay. In reading their posts I found out that there are quite a few men that are very interested in used worn (not washed) socks, nylons and underware. The women that did it said she made pretty good money, but you have to word the item your selling a certain way so Ebay doesn't know that they have not been laundered. Some of these women were hard core sellers and they became intrigued. Well that was short lived because what they didn't know is the creeps that wanted to buy this stuff would send her nasty emails. They wanted pictures of her wearing the item, or they asked if she had any kids and they wear them, and they were almost stalkers, so very few of those women continued doing that.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:07 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I used to sell on Ebay now and then, just things like the toys or clothes my kids outgrew. I got on this site for moms that sell on Ebay. In reading their posts I found out that there are quite a few men that are very interested in used worn (not washed) socks, nylons and underware. The women that did it said she made pretty good money, but you have to word the item your selling a certain way so Ebay doesn't know that they have not been laundered. Some of these women were hard core sellers and they became intrigued. Well that was short lived because what they didn't know is the creeps that wanted to buy this stuff would send her nasty emails. They wanted pictures of her wearing the item, or they asked if she had any kids and they wear them, and they were almost stalkers, so very few of those women continued doing that.
Ewww freaken weirdos.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:27 AM

1,715 posts, read 2,838,427 times
Quote:
I'd wear panties and sell them. Wonder if I would sell them enough to hire a photo model wearing them too?

Old 10-18-2012, 11:43 AM

13,630 posts, read 10,036,471 times
Now I know I'm normal, that stuff just aint right.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:59 AM

13,630 posts, read 10,036,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
I like women with high heels.
It's what they do to you, whilst wearing the high heels, that's the fun part.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:06 PM

1,611 posts, read 4,854,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
What about financial slavery fetish

Get tied up by two pretty girls and they are taking turns sitting on me while I;m tied up and ordering tons and of things online with my credit card

LOL
If you need someone to help you fulfull this fetish, just call...

Old 10-18-2012, 06:16 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
Quote:
Used schoolgirl underwear vending machines were fairly big in Japan from what I've read. Apparently they're 'illegal' now, but I have a friend over in Okinawa who says there are still a few around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships