Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2012, 05:01 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,032,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
My own story, I used to wrestle guys as a side gig. A lot of these guys had fetishes of being overpowered by a woman, or at least going toe to toe with one while kickboxing or wrestling. There's a whole underground circuit dedicated to this. Mind you I never took off any clothes, I would wear shorts and a tank top in these matches. No these were not mud or oil wrestling, either, there were times me and the client both had legit bruises while using actual collegiate wrestling moves.

Luckily things only got out of hand twice. One time my manager had to come in. If you try to touch inappropriately or if you got an erection, the time was stopped and the match was over, even if you already paid for an hour. I did this sporadically for a couple of years until I had surgery and my family pleaded with me to quit. At least in my travels I managed to meet Nicole Bass of WWE fame and wrestle in her studio.

I do know someone who is into dirty sex (golden showers, defecating on each other). To each their own, but it's not for me at all.

One guy I met was into rape fantasies. Needless to say I didn't stick around too long.

The Water Sports fetish is gross
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2012, 05:04 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Well there's a fetish I've never heard off. I mean...I thought vore was wierd, but a tickling fetish...man.
I made my own version of the tickle fetish, tied up while a girl tickles my neck with her toes

Old 10-06-2012, 05:06 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
There was also the "Pony Play" episode of L&O SVU. Oddness.
My knees are no longer in shape for PONY PLAY. It looks fun though

Old 10-06-2012, 05:07 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
My daughter lives near Philly and I have already warned her...and told her to tell her friends.
You can't fight attraction

Old 10-06-2012, 05:50 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,433,425 times
God, you're like watching a train wreck. I mean, my body is telling me to run away, but I have to see what happens.

Old 10-06-2012, 05:55 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnatomicflux View Post
god, you're like watching a train wreck. I mean, my body is telling me to run away, but i have to see what happens.
lol

Old 10-06-2012, 06:16 PM

691 posts, read 1,427,474 times
I've dabbled in the BDSM "subculture" in the past and there are some real weirdos out there. The sickest thing I've ever personally encountered was an older woman who liked incest roleplay, which so far is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard someone admit to in my life. More common are the people who like to dress up and pretend their little kids or babies. I don't get that one either.

Also there are guys who will pay money to have a woman poop in their mouth. Not only is that disgusting and very unsafe, its purely psychotic. Unfortunately due to the internet, I am desensitized and nothing fazes me anymore.

Old 10-06-2012, 06:20 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
I've dabbled in the BDSM "subculture" in the past and there are some real weirdos out there. The sickest thing I've ever personally encountered was an older woman who liked incest roleplay, which so far is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard someone admit to in my life. More common are the people who like to dress up and pretend their little kids or babies. I don't get that one either.

Also there are guys who will pay money to have a woman poop in their mouth. Not only is that disgusting and very unsafe, its purely psychotic. Unfortunately due to the internet, I am desensitized and nothing fazes me anymore.

Yeah I would think the poop thing is not a smart decision and can lead to health issues

Old 10-07-2012, 12:23 AM

3,569 posts, read 7,202,761 times
Some people are too uptight.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:50 AM

3,040 posts, read 2,579,805 times
Toe-nail biting.
And the poop thing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships