Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 12:18 AM

924 posts, read 1,645,186 times

Advertisements

I'm 20 years old, in college, and haven't really established any kind of social life so far. But I want to get laid to get rid of the virgin stigma and to take a weight off my shoulders in that regard at least. Ideas? Road map?

Old 10-06-2012, 12:22 AM

106 posts, read 171,896 times
Wow. Exact same situation lol. I'll be paying attention to the answers closely.
Edit: actually I don't care about the stigma. Just want some sex.

Old 10-06-2012, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboy View Post
Wow. Exact same situation lol. I'll be paying attention to the answers closely.
Edit: actually I don't care about the stigma. Just want some sex.
Same. And to cut anyone off, I won't be paying for it.

I'll stay a virgin before visiting a prostitute.

Old 10-06-2012, 12:28 AM

2,006 posts, read 4,308,861 times
If you guys want to get laid get off the computer/Internet and start meeting women. Don't worry about the location, if see a chick you want to pound, go approach her. Sure at this stage you'll make mistakes/be nervous but that's fine. By approaching that puts ahead of a string of other guys who are perpetual eunuchs.

Don't make this out to be harder than it is (and don't pay for it either).

Old 10-06-2012, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
If you guys want to get laid get off the computer/Internet and start meeting women. Don't worry about the location, if see a chick you want to pound, go approach her. Sure at this stage you'll make mistakes/be nervous but that's fine. By approaching that puts ahead of a string of other guys who are perpetual eunuchs.

Don't make this out to be harder than it is (and don't pay for it either).
Any suggestions on good places to meet people? I'm going to be hitting up the gym starting Monday, but I heard women hate to be approached there.

Old 10-06-2012, 12:31 AM

732 posts, read 1,046,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
Same. And to cut anyone off, I won't be paying for it.

I'll stay a virgin before visiting a prostitute.
Well then you'll be a virgin for a long time because the only way someone like you will get anything is to pay for it.

What kind of lame ass comes on an internet forum crying about how he wants to get laid right away?

Old 10-06-2012, 12:38 AM

2,006 posts, read 4,308,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
Any suggestions on good places to meet people? I'm going to be hitting up the gym starting Monday, but I heard women hate to be approached there.
It doesnt matter where you meet her, it can literally be anywhere. They have this saying "always be selling", it's all practice. Then start tailoring things to where you feel your strengths come out particularly.

Don't listen to people when they say "women don't like to be approached at xxxx" that's all rubbish. Women have egos just like everyone else, confidence always gives better results. Whether you choose to take the direct or indirect route is up to you. Another thing, it's best to get advice about things like this from men who are pounding the type of women you want. Sure you could listen to some advice from a lady friend but that would be counter productive (think two magnets repelling).

Old 10-06-2012, 12:41 AM

1,468 posts, read 2,152,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
Well then you'll be a virgin for a long time because the only way someone like you will get anything is to pay for it.

What kind of lame ass comes on an internet forum crying about how he wants to get laid right away?
I'm sure there's somebody out there for him. He's still quite young, there has to be some college girl in the same boat.

Old 10-06-2012, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
It doesnt matter where you meet her, it can literally be anywhere. They have this saying "always be selling", it's all practice. Then start tailoring things to where you feel your strengths come out particularly.

Don't listen to people when they say "women don't like to be approached at xxxx" that's all rubbish. Women have egos just like everyone else, confidence always gives better results. Whether you choose to take the direct or indirect route is up to you. Another thing, it's best to get advice about things like this from men who are pounding the type of women you want. Sure you could listen to some advice from a lady friend but that would be counter productive (think two magnets repelling).
I see. I fully expect to make a fool of myself the first couple of times, cause I have zero experience approaching women. But I guess everybody's been there. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to just strike up conversations with random people I have no interest in just to practice talking to strangers. Not my area of expertise, but I'm willing to improve cause it'll translate to the professional world as well.

Old 10-06-2012, 12:44 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,195,080 times
Join a frat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships