Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 03:51 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,207,175 times

Advertisements

Really fellas? A lot of dudes out there scream to the high heavens of how fat chicks are repulsive or they'll never date or touch a fat woman or how fat women are at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes dating. But lo and behold if you actually look outside your house you'll see that there are several overweight women who have BF's/husbands and are in relationships.

In all honesty. Is it time for this idea that 'fat women are the bottom of the totem pole need to die'?

Because seriously at this point the men who say this need to just speak for themselves.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:55 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,346,533 times
Not to me.

I've seen some rather chubby women that I find attractive. However, I doubt someone who is obese would be my first choice. If I hit it off with an obese woman, then I might give it a little further consideration.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:58 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Not at all!

There's some amazing people out there, both big and small. Plenty of good folks out there who love big women.

Old 10-19-2012, 04:02 PM

732 posts, read 1,045,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Really fellas? A lot of dudes out there scream to the high heavens of how fat chicks are repulsive or they'll never date or touch a fat woman or how fat women are at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes dating. But lo and behold if you actually look outside your house you'll see that there are several overweight women who have BF's/husbands and are in relationships.

In all honesty. Is it time for this idea that 'fat women are the bottom of the totem pole need to die'?

Because seriously at this point the men who say this need to just speak for themselves.
The guys who say this are mainly the dweeb boys who spend all day reading anime and fantasizing about sleek Asian commando type women breaking down their doors to deflower them.

Truthfully, although most guys might PREFER for their women to be sleek and slim, the vast majority of men gladly accept and love the heavy women. They have to if they want women. Most women are now or will be overweight at some point in their lives. Don't take my word for it. Just take a look around. Go to any large public gathering and you'll see hundreds, if not thousands, of perfectly decent plump women hand-in-hand with their fellas.

Of course they are not as undesirable as a "lot" of guys say.

Old 10-19-2012, 04:02 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,234,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post

I never had a problem attracting men. And heck, if Honey Boo Boo's mom can get a man, what does that say? LOL...I'm not morbidly obese but I need to drop 40 lbs. Apparently there can't be that much dislike since there's a song for us gal's with a little junk in the trunk!

Queen - 'Fat Bottomed Girls' - YouTube

Old 10-19-2012, 04:08 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,618,418 times
Fat bottomed......thick in all the right places.........COMPLETELY different than being obese.

Most guys prefer their women to be in decent shape just like women prefer their men to be in good shape. It goes both ways.

I personally prefer a women with a thin waist. I absolutely love curves, but the stomach is the biggie.

I say if the big girls want to attract more men than hit the gym and get that exercise going. It doesn't take much to get started in right direction.

Old 10-19-2012, 04:09 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I never had a problem attracting men. And heck, if Honey Boo Boo's mom can get a man, what does that say? LOL...I'm not morbidly obese but I need to drop 40 lbs. Apparently there can't be that much dislike since there's a song for us gal's with a little junk in the trunk!

Queen - 'Fat Bottomed Girls' - YouTube
My theme song.

Old 10-19-2012, 04:10 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
There's too many fat women who are dating, in relationships, married and with kids for that to be true

Old 10-19-2012, 04:16 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,463,389 times
Alrighty, we're on a roll, (no pun intended,) with the fat chic theme this month, good, October = Halloween, one of my favorite holiday's. Let the festivities begin.

Old 10-19-2012, 04:16 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,234,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
My theme song.

Yep, mine too

My husband never liked very thin women. He said he felt like they were going to break and he didn't like feeling bones pressed up against him LOL..I've had very fit law enforcement agents and firefighters not have a problem with my thick bottom and thighs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships