Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 10:47 PM

631 posts, read 2,445,799 times

Advertisements

So let the fear of the judge make him right! Whatever it takes, and good for the kids.
He might even see the error of his ways and ready to repent.

For him to see the masses do not agree with his approach might just be beneficial for him, you and the kids.

Great for you to have a little freedom in the meantime. You need the break and healing!
Very glad for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2007, 04:30 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeperk View Post
So let the fear of the judge make him right! Whatever it takes, and good for the kids.
He might even see the error of his ways and ready to repent.

For him to see the masses do not agree with his approach might just be beneficial for him, you and the kids.

Great for you to have a little freedom in the meantime. You need the break and healing!
Very glad for you.
I agree... love those babies!

Makes me wonder what the judge wil rule with us... but my husband has been kicked out of his home and is in another school district living with his mother, sister, bil and their son

Old 10-30-2007, 03:38 PM

11 posts, read 18,484 times
Default Restful weekend!

Hi, everyone!
I am back in town staying at my oldest daughter's home. I had a lot of fun this weekend and was sooo blessed. I left town with $20 worth of gas in my car and 75 cents give or take in my wallet. My family and friends really blessed me, fed me, gave me support, and I got to laugh a lot. I stayed at my sister's and we ran around together visiting relatives, my step dad and step brothers whom i haven't ween in three years.

blessed??? My sister put $50 gasoline in my car and gave me $20 cash. I shared with my two step brothers and was bragging on her, and they each gave me $20! I was so surprised and thankful. I tried not to take their money and told them I wasn't hinting for money and started crying. They were so sweet. I have always had a big heart and gave to everyone and gave gifts at Christmas, now it's coming back to me. My sister also gave me a gift card to get a perscripture filled a CVS Pharmacy that I was out of. it was my hormone pills and you women past the age of 50 all know how important that is. By transferring the perscription I got a $25 gift card that i got to give back to my sister. She bought her Halloween costume with the gift card, so she could dress up at her job. I know this is going to work for the best interest of the children, and God will bless me and already has.

Anyway, I really enjoyed my time off and will visit my kids at school lunch time this week then move home on Friday. I can't understand why the judge put the kids back home with him. I guess he must have not sounded so bed to the judge in the judges chambers when our attorneys were trying to come up with a plan. Maybe this will wake him up and help him to seek counseling and change in his disipline tacktics and seek better parenting skills. I doubt he and I will get back together because I don't think he respects me as a woman and person and can change his controlling ways. Some men expect the woman to bow down and call him master, and submit totally and let him make all the decisions. He is from the old school and doesn't like change and modernism.

Well, enough of me and God bless everyone and will read any advise, remarks, opinions, and shared experiences that you want to give. I have been marries more than twice and it seems I keep getting into these abusive relations. I thought this one was better and not abusive, but I was wrong. I am very hurt and dissappointed, and have to grieve my broken marriage and I miss My Husband very much, but I do not miss the oppresion and the control, and I feel a lot lighter and less stressed. This in itself will make me a better mom for my kids. This is my ultimate goal. I want to be the best mom I can be. I know no one is perfect and I know I ain't, But I want to improve myself, go to counseling and get healing.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:32 AM

2 posts, read 8,193 times
Default What makes you happy today won’t necessarily make you happy forever.

As they said, when you have started loving someone, you will continue to love him forever. It's just the intensity that's making a difference. What I suggest like the others did, is try to think with a clear mind. What makes you happy today won’t necessarily make you happy forever.
Stopping a Breakup | How To Save My Relationship: A Guide

Old 05-12-2009, 11:23 PM

1 posts, read 1,388 times
Thumbs up Make Up Don't Break Up

Here are some practical tips for you:

1. Gratitude
2. Show your care
3. Acknowledge
4. Retreat
5. Forgive

Go To [url=http://howtomendlove.blogspot.com]TRUE LOVE = CINTA SEJATI[/url] for more readings.

Last edited by pinklove; 05-12-2009 at 11:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships