Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 04:48 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollydo View Post
She needs a therapist, not a man.

I disagree

There is nothing wrong with this woman the OP is talking about

Being lonely sucks and wanting to meet somebody for years is horrible. Too many people judge those of us who are lonely as hell without ever knowing what it feels like. This woman has an easy fix though - either stop being extremely extremely picky (she's a looker so she's perfectly entitled to a good looking man with a great personality but I'm guessing that she may be even far more picky than that) and/or stop acting like a crazy desperate stalker. That's going to be fine for the guys who have no options but no good looking woman is going to date a man who doesn't have a million options
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
If you're pretty, you get hit on a lot. You just don't like the guys that hit on you. If that's the case, then cry me a river.

Exactly - this is why nobody takes women's dating "woes" seriously

Get out there and approach the men you like or stop being so damn picky. Easy solution

Old 12-14-2012, 04:56 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,134,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

Get out there and approach the (wo)men you like or stop being so damn picky. Easy solution
Ahem...

Old 12-14-2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
Ahem...

Give me a break. She's a woman, she can go talk to any guy in practically any situations and as long as he's not a homosexual, he'll be all over her after she initiates the initial opening

Women don't need to have "game" - all they need to do is walk up to any man and say "Hi" and 99% of the time, the guy will do everything after that

This is not even describing the difference here in that Strawberry likely has dozens and dozens of men who are interested in her. It's not like I'm out there turning down women who are interested in me left and right

Old 12-14-2012, 05:08 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,745,758 times
Quote:
Give me a break. She's a woman, she can go talk to any guy in practically any situations and as long as he's not a homosexual, he'll be all over her after she initiates the initial opening

Women don't need to have "game" - all they need to do is walk up to any man and say "Hi" and 99% of the time, the guy will do everything after that

This is not even describing the difference here in that Strawberry likely has dozens and dozens of men who are interested in her. It's not like I'm out there turning down women who are interested in me left and right
And therein lies your problem. You don't have a clue about women

Old 12-14-2012, 06:53 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,999,816 times
Quote:
Get real! This myth gets VERY old, VERY fast. Men pass over women all the time. Everyone's looking for a certain "type". If you don't fit that type, you don't exist. It works that way for both men and women.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:55 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,202,821 times
She's attractive and she can't get a relationship? Either your overrating her level of attractiveness or lying

Old 12-14-2012, 06:58 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,202,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
And therein lies your problem. You don't have a clue about women
While brahma is annoying... Are you saying women need "game"? Where is the "PUA" female equivalent?

It doesn't exist because its not needed

Old 12-14-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Get real! This myth gets VERY old, VERY fast. Men pass over women all the time. Everyone's looking for a certain "type". If you don't fit that type, you don't exist. It works that way for both men and women.

if a woman is attractive, she's 99% of guys' types

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
She's attractive and she can't get a relationship? Either your overrating her level of attractiveness or lying

It's also possible that she goes for very very high end men (who tend to have a million options and usually won't stand for a chick who is clingy or annoying)

Old 12-14-2012, 07:30 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,203,453 times
Quote:

BRAHMA...what world are you in??? WHY do you think its so easy for women to find a relationship??? Seriously..what is wrong with you?? It's NOT that easy. You are mistaking..(AGAIN)...sex with a relationship.

It is VERY easy for a woman to find a man who will be "all over her" once she walks up and says hi. He will as you say " do everything after that". He will do everything he can to get in her pants. As a woman, getting a guy to talk to you, joke around with you, take u out for a drink, is not hard. ANY guy is willing to do that. But try finding a guy who wants a RELATIONSHIP. Well things get as bad for the woman as it is for the guys. Finding someone to have a no strings attached type of thing with is no problem. Booty call here and there..have a drink once in a while...most guys are down for that. H*ll, just look at the donjuan forum. All they talk about is how to get in a woman's pants.

But finding a sincere person who is relationship material is no easier for a woman than it is for a man.
I get soo sick of hearing that. You are just saying that Brahma because you are having a hard time. But that doesnt mean that women dont have a hard time either. Both sides have to put up with crap, so get over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships