Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2012, 06:44 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,730,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Most likely this as it seems to most guys they don't really care if she enjoys it just as long as she shuts up and spreads it hence the seemingly common male mindset of 'sex is a duty that cannot be denied without a good reason (implying her consent/desire isn't a good reason)'.
The pity (perhaps tragedy) is that women have so much to teach men about physical and emotional intimacy and this is often lost sight of (or never known) by both genders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2012, 07:44 AM

45 posts, read 83,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Listen up, ladies. According to "Men's Health News", if you want to be seen as the perfect woman:

5. You have long legs
7. You have little feet

If you have long legs chances are you're going to have bigger than average feet from being tall. If someone was tall and had small, little feet they would tip over. Men I'll tell ya! LOL

Old 12-17-2012, 09:22 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,893,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide99 View Post
If you have long legs chances are you're going to have bigger than average feet from being tall. If someone was tall and had small, little feet they would tip over. Men I'll tell ya! LOL
You can be short and have long legs. It is paired with a short torso. This is sort of common as well. Long legs =/= height. It has to do with proportion too.

Old 12-17-2012, 12:56 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,381,834 times
I see some guys starting to itemize. I won't do a bullet point list. I'll go with a sentence: the feminine, peaches and cream Catholic HS brunette type who is friendly, goes to college and actually wants to be there, is funny, and ... is always MARRIED ... and soon.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:40 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,134,105 times
I just saw this on Gawker (while procrastinating):

According to 1912, the 'Perfect Woman' Is From Brooklyn, Weighs 171 Pounds, and Aspires to Be a Dirt Farmer

The anatomy of a perfect woman, according to The Sunday Morning Star, 1913:
Quote:
She has never taken a drink of tea or coffee in her life, and keeps regular hours. She says she has never been ill and doesn't know what fear is
Quote:
24 years old, 5'7", 171 lbs; 34.6 inch chest, 30.3 inch waist, and 40.4 inch hips
Quote:
Eats no breakfast and finds two meals a day more than sufficient for her health
Here's the rest of the article

Old 12-21-2012, 01:33 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,275,215 times
Quote:
Listen up, ladies. According to "Men's Health News", if you want to be seen as the perfect woman:

1. You laugh at their jokes They laugh at mine
2. You're 2-4 years younger than they are I'm usually older....right now 9 years
3. You have a nice smile yep
4. You have big breasts C to a D
5. You have long legs yep
6. You have your own career and money Yup
7. You have little feet enormous hoofers
8. You're educated I finished high school...we were poor. Head of the class in the school of life though.
9. You wear red yep my favourite lippy at the moment is a fire engine red with a foil effect...wowser
10. You have narrow hips yep
11. You have brown hair yep

The Anatomy of the Perfect Woman | Men's Health News

So get busy ladies!
I've been flat out since I was 13 years old...lol...!

Old 12-21-2012, 02:15 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,145,407 times
Quote:
^ They're not really that muscular up top. Only on the bottom. You like muscular from the waist down.

This woman can deadlift a car.
OMG! Is that photoshopped?

Old 12-21-2012, 02:32 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,813,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Judging by most of my male friends:

1. You look like you're barely legal
2. You're shaped like a small boy (no hips, no boobs, no butt)
3. You put out
4. You're under 5'5

That's pretty much it as far as I can tell.

Luckily, from what I've experienced on the east coast so far, guys seem to like gals that look a little more like I do which is super handy
From what I remember, you have the shape/coloring like Kat Dennings (the dark haired girl on Two Broke Girls). As a born and raised East Coaster, I can tell you you will have no problems dating around here. LOL

As for the OP, I showed my husband this list and he laughed. He liked a few of the criteria but thought the rest was way off base.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:48 PM

855 posts, read 1,385,051 times
Quote:

1. You laugh at their jokes - True. Sense of humour is important on both sides.
2. You're 2-4 years younger than they are -Not always true. Older ladies are cool too.
3. You have a nice smile -Very important for me. Good teeth is a huge bonus.
4. You have big breasts - Not necessary, but I do like em huge. G cup and up if possible!
5. You have long legs - Long legs are awesome, but I look at how cut and fit the legs are first.
6. You have your own career and money - Important. How about you pay for me for a change!
7. You have little feet - Not true. Big feet and long toes are very sexy, especially on tall girls!
8. You're educated -Important. Keep me interested with your conversational skills and intuition.
9. You wear red - Yes and No. Not just red but a variety of colours, appropriate with the outfits.
10. You have narrow hips - Not true. I love big wide curvy hips with a firm, round, luscious booty!
11. You have brown hair - Not true. Blondes, Brunettes, Redheads, Black hair, ALL BEAUTIFUL!

The Anatomy of the Perfect Woman | Men's Health News

So get busy ladies!
Ladies, don't believe everything you read in Mens Health. Some of the articles are valuable and some are just nonsense. The world is more interesting and exciting because people have a variety of physical interests in the opposite sex.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:53 PM

701 posts, read 1,563,641 times
Big breasts, little feet, narrow hips, long legs...

So...men want to marry Barbie?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships