Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 06:58 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times

Advertisements

Feminism does not train to be merciful.
Mercy is for the weak.
Here, in the streets, in competition.
A man confronts you, he is the enemy.
An enemy deserves no mercy.

I guess that's what it seems to many men about most women these days.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:09 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Let me see, what defines a women...a vagina.

Last time I looked there were plenty of vaginas running around.

Biased article from a pro-life site and we know how those pro-life sites hate women's rights.

And who cares if men don't want to get married, they still end up living with said vagina aka women.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:19 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,301,769 times
I dont want to be a wife or mother. But I still love me some men Just dont absolutely need one anymore. I think the difference is more women are becoming content with being in non-committed relationships or not in relationships at all-this is not necessarily a bad thing, as long as its out of high self esteem and independence, not out of hate or bitterness.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:19 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Women are still women, but they have been raised to compete with men in the marketplace. They have not been taught to be submissive to their husbands, or even that they should have husbands or be mothers. In other words, they have been raised to be men, not women. And there we have it.

Well thank the Goddess!

Woman are being raised to be individuals, just like men have always been raised.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:26 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Women are still women, but they have been raised to compete with men in the marketplace. They have not been taught to be submissive to their husbands, or even that they should have husbands or be mothers. In other words, they have been raised to be men, not women. And there we have it.
You are welcome to move to a third world country if that's what you want in a woman.

If you live in a Westernised country then that is the norm, independent women. It doesn't stop them from being wives or Mothers. I am a wife and a Mother as are half the women who post here. I am also an RN who has a full time job, just like millions of women around the world.

One thing I am not, nor have ever been is submissive to a man. I am an equal. None of my men would have had it any other way either.

The only men who complain about feminists are bitter knuckle draggers who hate the fact women now have any rights or any semblance of independence. Men who hate feminists are misogynists or stupid people who have no grasp on what feminism actually means.

And men who want their woman to stay at home, barefoot and pregnant are few and far between, because they are a dying breed. Evolution at its finest

Old 02-01-2013, 07:30 AM

861 posts, read 1,456,082 times
If men are giving up on marriage, then who are women marrying?

Quote:
less marriages equal fewer divorces.
Yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the % of those marriages that end in divorce drops.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:37 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
What I've always found funny is women file for divorce the vast majority of the time, but anytime there's a thread on marriage on this site(or in general) its on how men don't want to get married

Old 02-01-2013, 07:41 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,917,022 times
My wife and I know several of these "feminist" don't need a man types. Now they're early 60's or so, retired or soon will be, and no children or grandchildren and they want to travel. But they're afraid to travel on their own, so they pretty much stay home alone. I hope they're happy.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:42 AM

677 posts, read 1,193,879 times
The thing with feminists is that they want men to become what women were in the past. They want men to be inferior, not equals, no matter how hard they try to deny this. Actions can't be denied.

If men are so terrible, fine, you don't need one. But don't expect a man to be your slave.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:43 AM

2,463 posts, read 2,788,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
The line "Feminism teaches women that men are the enemy" was alarming. On the contrary, feminism started out teaching women they did not have to take abuse from men, that they were entitled to equal and fair treatment and pay and to not continue the roll of second class citizen. How that became thinking that men were the enemy is beyond me and I was part of the first stages of feminism in the 60's.
I took one Women's Studies course back in the late 80's, and it seemed pretty clear men were the enemy. I never felt any of this so called privilege I was supposedly predisposed to.

If men are giving up on marriage, it is high time. Marriage in many ways is an institution women seem to benefit more from. Many men are realizing they are often seen as more of an "investment."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships