Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 03:18 PM

518 posts, read 1,005,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Pray tell how your mindset is any more 'developed' when all you've done here is throw out another tired insult instead of looking at it from someone else's perspective? You've offered zero commentary on how you KNOW most spouses would stay besides "I have wisdom and intelligence over others." LOL. And not sure what makes you think everyone else with an opposing opinion isn't learning from their own (and other's) life experiences? Join Lilac for margaritas flavored with hypocrisy & self aggrandizement.
Um, are you okay?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2013, 03:21 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,683,726 times
Default Annnd While We're Going Forth To 'Pray Tell' Land...

Quote:
Pray tell how your mindset is any more 'developed' when all you've done here is throw out another tired insult instead of looking at it from someone else's perspective? You've offered zero commentary on how you KNOW most spouses would stay besides "I have wisdom and intelligence over others." LOL. And not sure what makes you think everyone else with an opposing opinion isn't learning from their own (and other's) life experiences? Join Lilac for margaritas flavored with hypocrisy.
Riddle me this...do you ever stop to think that your ongoing, eternal lip-flapping at everyone is getting REALLY old?

You always come rolling into every thread with your fists up, your mouth running, and your cute li'l 'rolleyes' smilies (y'know, THIS one---> ) at the ready, and yet, all you seem to be able to add to ANY conversation here is your seemingly bottomless well of bitterness and just-plain-evil toward ANY member of the male gender, ALL of whom (according to your allegedly omnipotent self) are a bunch of lying, cheating, mouth-breathing gutter rats who could walk under a snake's belly wearing a stovepipe hat and 3-inch stiletto heels and still have 3 ft of clearance (which we all know is BS, because EVERY man in the world isn't like that, and what's more, you don't know EVERY man in the world to make that call...just so ya know...YOUR personal experiences ain't everyone else's, so pardon us if we just stop giving a hoody-hoo along the way)

YOU have offered zero anything here except, once again, trying to show us all how much scorn you can drip in the space of one post...also, calling folks hypocrites, or making reference to hypocrisy, when all you do is continually try to show everyone how big a bada** you are (ending posts with 'the end' as if people are supposed to shut up because you say so), is kinda---hmmmm, ironic, don't you think?

And to stay on-topic here, my wife has MS (multiple sclerosis)...knew that before we got married, and I still said 'I do' in a heartbeat, and with the help of love and medicine, we've enjoyed 9-going on-10 years together...I have respect for those who say they could stick around in a 'sexless' marriage, but I also understand the point of those who say they couldn't...everyone's mileage may vary in a situation like this

Old 02-07-2013, 03:28 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,740,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
Riddle me this...do you ever stop to think that your ongoing, eternal lip-flapping at everyone is getting REALLY old?

You always come rolling into every thread with your fists up, your mouth running, and your cute li'l 'rolleyes' smilies (y'know, THIS one---> ) at the ready, and yet, all you seem to be able to add to ANY conversation here is your seemingly bottomless well of bitterness and just-plain-evil toward ANY member of the male gender, ALL of whom (according to your allegedly omnipotent self) are a bunch of lying, cheating, mouth-breathing gutter rats who could walk under a snake's belly wearing a stovepipe hat and 3-inch stiletto heels and still have 3 ft of clearance (which we all know is BS, because EVERY man in the world isn't like that, and what's more, you don't know EVERY man in the world to make that call...just so ya know...YOUR personal experiences ain't everyone else's, so pardon us if we just stop giving a hoody-hoo along the way)

YOU have offered zero anything here except, once again, trying to show us all how much scorn you can drip in the space of one post...also, calling folks hypocrites, or making reference to hypocrisy, when all you do is continually try to show everyone how big a bada** you are (ending posts with 'the end' as if people are supposed to shut up because you say so), is kinda---hmmmm, ironic, don't you think?

And to stay on-topic here, my wife has MS (multiple sclerosis)...knew that before we got married, and I still said 'I do' in a heartbeat, and with the help of love and medicine, we've enjoyed 9-going on-10 years together...I have respect for those who say they could stick around in a 'sexless' marriage, but I also understand the point of those who say they couldn't...everyone's mileage may vary in a situation like this

Go back to post no. 128 and read it as well as the ones i've made before and then come tell me how I have offered ZERO on the topic. In fact I've offered more then most of these people who are 'marriage experts' besides "I've been married really long therefore am qualified to predict how married people will react." If my ongoing lip flapping is getting old, how do you think yours sounds? It's too bad if people have differing opinions on a topic, that's goign to happen, it's called life. So go somewhere and get alright with that fact.

Just like several others here you want to dictate the manner in which I post but don't see how your own hypocritical views are all over your own posts. Don't presume to come into the thread with YOUR chest puffed out to 'give me a talking to' when you're doing the same damn thing. LOL. While you're busy throwing around insluts to me, you obviously like a few others have never stopped to consider that maybe I and many others besides yourselves have a VALID perspective on these matters. No, because you are the marital experts with the perfect perspective on how men react to women in EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES, nothing anyone else contributes can possibly be valid as well. You all's personal experiences are not everyone's either -- again with the hypocrisy.

I never one time said every single married man will leave their spouse over these issues or cheat. It is my personal OPINION that most will leave based on some of my experiences with men when sex is not an option coupled with that of a female relative who has had long term health problems and her marital/sexual issues because of it. I have respect for those as well willing to stick around in a 'sexless marriage' it is my opinion that most will not, and guess what you are no more an expert on opinions then I am.

In case it hasn't dawned on you, just because someone says 'the end,' in a thread, it in fact, does not have to end.....

Here's one especially for you:

Last edited by Doll Eyes; 02-07-2013 at 03:36 PM..

Old 02-07-2013, 03:34 PM

Quote:
I have yet to hear of a married woman or man who ran out and cheated for 'oral and manual sex ONLY.' Yet some so stupidly insist that a faithful spouse who is used to regular intercourse is going to stay in a 'manual oral sex only' marriage for 5, 10, or however many years. LOL. Just because some 'expert' has been married for 15 or 20 years doesn't erase the fact that people who are married for all lengths of time get divorced every day for the most miniscule of things: "he won't help with housework" or "she's spending too much money on beauty products/shoes/handbags." FIXABLE problems -- but a spouse with longterm health problems who can't engage in intercourse? Oh, no they wouldn't leave over that. Ridiculous, LOL.
Not every married or committed woman cares about non-oral and non-manual sex as you seem to. This is your prerogative and you're allowed to live your life and conduct your non-faithful relationships as you see fit. Your "lol" at the end of your statement demonstrates your lack of seriousness and empathy for the unfortunate person who is stuck with the hypothetical illness/condition/disease. Men with stellar character traits will take note of your post and will hopefully learn from it and will take it with thousands of grains of salt enough to make margaritas for everyone on this forum!

Old 02-07-2013, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
Believe me, I have no doubt you love everything you write. No doubt in my mind...
Aww! Would you please stop with all of these compliments?! If you continue, my head won't be able to fit through the proverbial C-D doorway! What a doll you are...

Old 02-07-2013, 03:40 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,683,726 times
Lightbulb I'll Keep This Short And To The Point

Quote:
Go back to post no. 128 and read it as well as the ones i've made before and then come tell me how I have offered ZERO on the topic. In fact I've offered more then most of these people who are 'marriage experts' besides "I've been married really long therefore am qualified to predict how married people will react." If my ongoing lip flapping is getting old, how do you think yours sounds? It's too bad if people have differing opinions on a topic, that's goign to happen, it's called life. So go somewhere and get alright with that fact.

Just like several others here you want to dictate the manner in which I post but don't see how your own hypocritical views are all over your own posts. Don't presume to come into the thread with YOUR chest puffed out to 'give me a talking to' when you're doing the same damn thing. LOL. While you're busy throwing around insluts to me, you obviously like a few others have never stopped to consider that maybe I and many others besides yourselves have a VALID perspective on these matters. No, because you are the marital experts with the perfect perspective on how men react to women in EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES, nothing anyone else contributes can possibly be valid as well.

I never one time said every single married man will leave their spouse over these issues or cheat. It is my personal OPINION that most will leave based on some of my experiences with men when sex is not an option coupled with that of a female relative who has had long term health problems and her marital/sexual issues because of it. I have respect for those as well willing to stick around in a 'sexless marriage' it is my opinion that most will not, and guess what you are no more an expert on opinions then I am.

In case it hasn't dawned on you, just because someone says 'the end' the thread in fact, does not have to end.....

Here's one especially for you:
I don't want to hijack what has been a perfectly good thread to get into a p***ing contest with you, so I will be blunt---your eye-rolling, chest-beating, Rasputia Lattimore-wannabe routine is totally lost on me

You can sell all the cyber-wolf-tickets you want, but at the end of the day, I will sign off here, and go enjoy the evening with my wife, and sleep well tonight knowing somewhere in the ether, you're trying your smack-talk on someone who may give a flying bag of horse-apples...because I don't...have a nice day

Old 02-07-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotamkin_Renesmee View Post
Um, are you okay?

I am fine. Just not sure how you can conclude and erase anyone else's opinions as not coming from experiences of themselves as well as others that they know.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:41 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,205,009 times
Quote:
I have yet to hear of a married woman or man who ran out and cheated for 'oral and manual sex ONLY.' Yet some so stupidly insist that a faithful spouse who is used to regular intercourse is going to stay in a 'manual oral sex only' marriage for 5, 10, or however many years. LOL. Just because some 'expert' has been married for 15 or 20 years doesn't erase the fact that people who are married for all lengths of time get divorced every day for the most miniscule of things: "he won't help with housework" or "she's spending too much money on beauty products/shoes/handbags." FIXABLE problems -- but a spouse with longterm health problems who can't engage in intercourse? Oh, no they wouldn't leave over that. Ridiculous, LOL.
EXACTLY lmao

Old 02-07-2013, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
I don't want to hijack what has been a perfectly good thread to get into a p***ing contest with you, so I will be blunt---your eye-rolling, chest-beating, Rasputia Lattimore-wannabe routine is totally lost on me

You can sell all the cyber-wolf-tickets you want, but at the end of the day, I will sign off here, and go enjoy the evening with my wife, and sleep well tonight knowing somewhere in the ether, you're trying your smack-talk on someone who may give a flying bag of horse-apples...because I don't...have a nice day

You already hijacked the thread by once again not posting anything pertinent to the actual topic and instead going into more tired insults about nothing. My opinion on these matters have not changed anymore now then they did the first time around I read your ridiculous diatribe. So yea, go have a nice day already, nobody cares and unfortunately for you it was all for nothing

and back to the actual topic.....

Old 02-07-2013, 03:44 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,882,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotamkin_Renesmee View Post
Aww! Would you please stop with all of these compliments?! If you continue, my head won't be able to fit through the proverbial C-D doorway! What a doll you are...
Something may not fit through the doorway... Seriously, though, go away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships