Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 07:54 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

Men don't go for low hanging fruit. They go a step under the hotty that they want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 08:22 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,102,524 times
Most assume on here men especially struggling ones only go for super models lol we cant win on here..

As for low hanging fruit dont some women also go for the safer guys becasue their insecure that a really hot guy might have too many other options or not be into them?

Old 02-14-2013, 08:37 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,472,793 times
If her fruit is hanging that low, does that mean she's going braless?

Old 02-14-2013, 08:39 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
If her fruit is hanging that low, does that mean she's going braless?
Not if she is small chested.

Old 02-14-2013, 08:47 PM

811 posts, read 550,856 times
There's a thing called leagues and whether you want to believe it or not they exist. An ugly fat and balding guy is not going to pull a Scarlet Johansson, unless he possibly is really really wealthy but that is another debate. Just like you wont see Channing Tatum with Rosie O'donell (unless overtime her looks faded but initially she was a knockout).

That is the way it is. Yea there are a FEW instances where you could name youve see but that doesn't mean anything. Some rare instances of getting shot in the face have had people survive too, but that doesnt mean I'm going to treat getting shot in the face as a minor occurence because only a few made it.

Like I said, maybe in hollywood or the wealthy circles it happens but for a really ugly guy to approach a hot woman chances are if she's nice will lead to her being polite but not him getting anywhere. You know why that is? Because yes even if the girl is a 10 and does not have a stank attitude and the ugly guy approaches politely and the right way, guess what the other guy that is just as nice with a 6 pack and abs that is just as nice will be the winner. If you had the choice between a Lamborghini and a Hyundai and both drove the exact same way, both mint condition and drove great and had good mileage how many of you would pick the hyundai? If affordability was definite.

You cant be a nickel looking for a dime. So if youre unattractive like Rick Ross and want the hottest girl in the room you better have some bank or a high status title next to your name because youre not going to get that double d, firm butt, cute face and slim body girl you dream about. And if you're average looking expect to get an average girl or unattractive unless like I said youre lucky or have some cash.

Old 02-14-2013, 09:15 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,939,231 times
I don't think guys really even do that in the way the OP described. It happens more like an unattractive woman is kind of throwing herself at you and then you think "hey why not". I and most guys have done that at some point. But few men intentionally try to get women way below their league on a consistent basis. Thats like if I were as rich as Donald Trump but said "I'm going to live in housing projects instead of a nice penthouse just because I don't have to worry as much about maintenance", its just not logical.

Old 02-14-2013, 09:16 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,431 times
I don't really care who other guys go for as long as it doesn't affect me.

Old 02-14-2013, 09:31 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,141,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
I don't really care who other guys go for as long as it doesn't affect me.
Damnit!...you literally took my post..lol....I was just about to type the exact same thing. I just find it so strange how much guys care about the type of girls other men pursue...its crazy...I was thinking that because my friend just got off the phone babbling to me about his roommate who doesnt pursuit girls whom he would deem to be "worth dating" or "superstar status"...Im like, If HE'S cool with his decision to date who he dates and as long as he's not crying on your shoulder every night or trying to steal your woman, then why care?...Go enjoy your girlfriend, and let him enjoy his...I just dont understand it..I honestly cannot recall a time in my life where I stayed awake at night racking my brain over why another guy chose to pursue the caliber of girl that he chose to pursue, but whatever.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:41 PM

2,094 posts, read 3,655,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I think it's good to approach a variety of people, because you never know who's going to click with you. A 6 could turn into an 8 or 9 in your eyes if you discover she's into your same car hobby, or whatever, has a great personality, and turns out to be hot in bed.

To quote Jimi Hendrix "Now if a six turns out to be nine,I don't mind."

Old 02-14-2013, 10:44 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
As for low hanging fruit dont some women also go for the safer guys becasue their insecure that a really hot guy might have too many other options or not be into them?
Most people go for who they're interested in, and that can have nothing to do with "hotness". It's not about who's "safer" to go for. It's about who appeals to us, and there are many different kinds of appeal besides sex appeal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships