Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2014, 05:42 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
Easy lays
They assume. Young men don't think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2014, 08:21 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,275,187 times
Quote:
That's easy.
LOL. No. It's really not. I didn't say they put up with crap.

Old 04-21-2014, 08:23 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,275,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
They assume. Young men don't think.
Some of them clearly do not.

Here's my thing...

Why does anyone care who other people date, have sex with, etc?

Who cares? If they're happy, good for'em.

Old 04-22-2014, 04:48 PM

195 posts, read 177,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61
I think you're confusing "difficult" with "too smart to be played" And if you want to bed the woman, how is she hooking you?
You need to look at this from both sides as this is an "exchange." Hooking, meaning the sex tends to be very favorable and more leeway is given to satisfy you. It's more straight forward, as they know what men like and they give it freely. Versus the hoops and irritations one tends to encounter when dealing with younger, more attractive women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61
Another question: you make it sound that an older woman uses sex to pressure a man into commitment...older women don't need to play games like this. Most of them have been married or have been in a long term committed relationship at least once, and THEY are not the ones with biological clocks ticking that would tempt them to play games with a man's head or his emotions through sex. I find your insinuation that "older women are desperate" offensive. If you are a man, maybe you should consider that you are flattering yourself. Older women are pretty selective..perhaps you did not make the cut somewhere along the line.
This isn't a criticism, far from it, just observations from a guy who's been around the block a few times. "Game" doesn't really have a hard definition, it's really just a series of behaviors we all engage in to gain benefits in life. I was a late bloomer and when I hit my 30s I began getting attention from women of what seemed like all ages. My value had skyrocketed, relatively speaking. I'll never experience what an attractive woman faces in her prime, but I'm a lot closer than I ever was earlier in life.

This isn't meant to be taken as a personal account of you specifically, it's just a general trend.

I'm also aware that certain truths are very uncomfortable, but filtering my opinions to be politically correct would make the discussion pointless.

Old 04-22-2014, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post

Here's my thing...

Exactly if she finds a 32 guy and is happy so be it.

Or if she finds a 42 year old good for her.

Old 04-22-2014, 04:58 PM

195 posts, read 177,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin
I guess I'm an oddball. I've just never had a problem finding men I wanted to date who wanted to date me.

I've never had a problem finding sex from men if I wanted it.
I never implied otherwise, especially since I don't know you personally and making accusations toward you would make no sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin
I'm married now, but he and I started dating when I was 37 and he was 24. That was almost 9 years ago and we're still great. And, yes... he'd dated younger women before. He's just always worked with older people, due to becoming advanced in his career very quickly, and he tended to move in an older social circle the more serious his career became. That's how we met. At work.

Eh. I worry not about such things, dude.
I must say, that age spread between you and him doesn't sound favorable for you, but I'm not judging as I mentioned before, I don't know you or him personally. Exceptions can and do happen.

My comments are related to general trends, not exceptions though. So far, you haven't actually addressed the points I made except to take them as a personal attack, which they aren't.

Old 04-22-2014, 05:06 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,160,538 times
I have an older female friend who just turned 55. She's dating a 34 yr old man (he pursued her pretty strongly, the whole thing came as quite a shock to her). I don't have an issue with it - they are happy, so let it be. BUT her step father and mother who are both well into their 80s have a huge issue with it. They said he's too young and he won't be able to "take care of her". She is the most independent person I know. She's just having fun, not looking for someone to take care of her. Funny how different people perceive things. Maybe it's a generational thing too.

I don't care what other people do. I have enough to worry about just myself.

Old 04-22-2014, 05:07 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,460 times
Quote:
LOL. No. It's really not. I didn't say they put up with crap.
Been easy for me. Every single older woman (30+) I got into bed first hang out, date, or night of meeting. Easy easy lays.

Old 04-22-2014, 05:08 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,460 times
Quote:

Here's my thing...

I don't care who dates who. The question was asked into the dynamics of it. You get people's takes on it.

Old 04-22-2014, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Been easy for me.
The types you get will tell you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships