Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 08:20 AM

84 posts, read 84,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
People are full of contradictions and people don't know what they want. While the athletic body type is attractive, Japanese women are attractive too....

...Also check out this thread:

Dark skinned CUTE girls that I'd Love to pound - Bodybuilding.com Forums

this is an attractive *white* bodybuilder who said he would be willing to have sexual relations with black women. Didn't say marriage, but I am sure you could convince him to see the relationship as something more.
half of the men in that thread were degrading darkskin black women saying they looked like beasts and they wouldn't touch any of them. how is that thread being helpful?

Old 05-20-2013, 08:27 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,223,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi234 View Post
I agree with your statement, many times it is based on the overall look and how it all goes together. But it doesn't make sense because when I look at a woman like Kerry Washington, she seems to have the full package, but she is criticized for wearing weave and being too thin.
I didn't know the name so I googled images. OMFG I'd do backflips for her, and I'm sure I'm just one of millions. Are you serious? There will always be haters who put people down but I'd have to think you are taking the remarks of a minority and projecting them to be a blanket assessment. Maybe some black guys rag on her because they know they can't have her or get someone like her?

Old 05-20-2013, 08:36 AM

162 posts, read 190,327 times
This one guy on youtube (Testizel) is notorious for making hateful comments towards dark black women but extoling women like beauty crush. I asked him why he engaged in this activity and he called me a hater. Only after a number of black women started complaining on his channel, did he create a new video that wasn't so disrespectful.

DARKSKIN BLACK WOMEN!!! - YouTube

Listen to his last comments, "BM won't turn you down just because you are a few shades darker than what he prefers." This is just too obvious!

Old 05-20-2013, 08:37 AM

This issue makes a lot of non-Blacks uncomfortable, so expect this thread to get closed.

the fact that some people rationalized that "beautiful people" get away with a lot more implies that darkskinned black women are not beautiful..

anyway, like i've stated before, I'm going to have a procedure done to lighten my entire body. I'm not going to sit around and wait for other people to find darkskinned women attractive because they most likely never will. Instead I'm going to be proactive and improve myself so I can get more attention from the opposite sex. I'll be a lot happier in the long run..

Old 05-20-2013, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakedkookies View Post
This issue makes a lot of non-Blacks uncomfortable, so expect this thread to get closed.

the fact that some people rationalized that "beautiful people" get away with a lot more implies that darkskinned black women are not beautiful..

anyway, like i've stated before, I'm going to have a procedure done to lighten my entire body. I'm not going to sit around and wait for other people to find darkskinned women attractive because they most likely never will. Instead I'm going to be proactive and improve myself so I can get more attention from the opposite sex. I'll be a lot happier in the long run..
I didn't know that was even possible. If such a procedure is possible, I would be very interested as long as it wasn't too expensive.

Old 05-20-2013, 08:43 AM

Quote:

They keep saying beautiful people, like dark women can't be beautiful. I pointed out that beautiful dark women are not given a pass like beautiful light women, so it really does boil down to her skin tone, and nothing more.

Old 05-20-2013, 08:44 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:

Do you realize that even though you are going to have your skin lightened that WILL NOT FIX YOUR ISSUES? The shade of your skin is NOT going to change your "I'm an ugly dark skinned black woman" mindset and you will still be miserable. That is not some magic silver bullet fix that will turn your life into a fairytale with a prince on a white horse to live happily ever after with.

Read the story at this link, it is weight loss instead of skin color but the same issues:

Woman who shed 180lbs after weight loss surgery reveals how 'the fairy tale of being skinny' was an 'astonishing' disappointment | Mail Online

Old 05-20-2013, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi234 View Post
I didn't know that was even possible. If such a procedure is possible, I would be very interested as long as it wasn't too expensive.
It's expensive. I've been saving for this procedure for awhile.

There's a African lady by the name of MsHoza, who had a skin whitening procedure done, and it looks very natural. A lot of people say she looks bad but that's only because they KNOW she had it done. If they had no idea, they wouldn't suspect a thing.

A lot of the people on here are going to feed you lies about dark women being just as beautiful as lightskinned women, just to make you feel better about yourself. They will post youtube vids, photos of pretty dark women or tell you they know xyz who likes "dark women" to appease you; all of this means nothing because it doesn't reflect reality. You know the moment you log off the computer, and walk out the door, every man's eye is always on the redbone hottie in aisle 4 at the supermarket.

Old 05-20-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Do you realize that even though you are going to have your skin lightened that WILL NOT FIX YOUR ISSUES? The shade of your skin is NOT going to change your "I'm an ugly dark skinned black woman" mindset and you will still be miserable. That is not some magic silver bullet fix that will turn your life into a fairytale with a prince on a white horse to live happily ever after with.

Read the story at this link, it is weight loss instead of skin color but the same issues:

Woman who shed 180lbs after weight loss surgery reveals how 'the fairy tale of being skinny' was an 'astonishing' disappointment | Mail Online
Stop lying. If the procedure makes her lighter, it most certainly will change her life. She won't need to comment on dark skin issues, because she will no longer be dark skinned and will enjoy life as a light skinned woman.

Old 05-20-2013, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post

Please stop discouraging me from pursuing happiness. It's not going to work. You are not helping by telling me not to get this procedure, if anything, I take it you want to prevent me from getting privileges that lighter women are constantly receiving. Do you want me to stay dark so I can continue to be every man's late night bootycall?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships