Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 07:22 AM

28,902 posts, read 30,284,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4 fan View Post
Good point. Didn't think of that.
no, I disagree, it is not a good point, these men incriminated themselves...
you talk about personal rights....well, I have my rights to, and if it would have been a short conversation or comment about cheating, and the men were trying to be discrete, she probably would have never done this, but....she had to sit there and endure this conversation for 2 hours....I would have done the same thing, b/c I was once on the other side of this, and I would want to know, b/c your friends will not tell you...so, yes, she may be hurt and devestated, but at least now she will be able to decide for herself, and down the road, will consider herself lucky she got out of it when she did....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2013, 07:22 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,196,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I take it you've never been cheated on
Why would you take that? Yes I have been cheated on.

Quote:
and have had your husband tell you, you were nuts for believing such a thing, and then 3 days later after your wife leaves, you take a woman into that house over night...not to mention, another woman the next night...

If you are cheating on your wife or husband, you deserve to have to deal with the consequences, and your wife, or husband doesn't deserve you.
As much as I would agree with this, it is none of anyone else' business to police other people' lives.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:24 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,758,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
no, I disagree, it is not a good point, these men incriminated themselves...
you talk about personal rights....well, I have my rights to, and if it would have been a short conversation or comment about cheating, and the men were trying to be discrete, she probably would have never done this, but....she had to sit there and endure this conversation for 2 hours....I would have done the same thing, b/c I was once on the other side of this, and I would want to know, b/c your friends will not tell you...so, yes, she may be hurt and devestated, but at least now she will be able to decide for herself, and down the road, will consider herself lucky she got out of it when she did....
.....and you will probably be sued for adding more pain and suffering to her life by having the whole damn public know about it.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:26 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,788,602 times
I think both parties are douches. Two grown ass men bragging like frat boys about their sexual exploits and how they got away with deceiving their wives...and one vindictive b**** who has no life and a lot of time on her hands to go out of her way to sabotage a strangers life. I can't feel sorry for anything bad that happens to either of them.

39,230 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
.....and you will probably be sued for adding more pain and suffering to her life by having the whole damn public know about it.
exactly!

15,713 posts, read 9,531,203 times
Quote:
Second person to say "sue." Please tell me what on earth this woman could be sued for?

Old 06-13-2013, 07:28 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,475,163 times
IMO, the OP's attitude has more to do with vindictiveness at being hurt by a cheater, and is masquerading as a moral issue. The OP has invoked God, so perhaps she should remember that vengeance is the Lord's.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:29 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,196,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Second person to say "sue." Please tell me what on earth this woman could be sued for?
Well if there is no independent means of verifying the conversation, she could be sued for libel. Whether or not there are laws around publication of a person's image, I don't know. But according to cremebrulee, one need not have a law be broken to sue. You can sue someone for making you listen to an annoying conversation on a train.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:30 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,078,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
Those men caused this to happen to their family.
Of course they did. However his wife did not need to find out about it on the nightly news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
^^ THIS ^^ aim the anger at the right person! I'd be so livid with my husband! He caused this. This is HIS FAULT.
Quote:
Who says you should not be pissed off at both? At the end of the day the woman was agent in getting the news put on public blast.
Agree...I'm not saying he has no fault in this at all. I'd be livid with the woman for putting it out there on a public forum. I'd want to deal with it in private within my marriage (or lack of). Him...shoot there are no words to describe how I'd feel about him. He wouldn't be getting off easy I can tell you that.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:31 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,812,988 times
Quote:
Who says you should not be pissed off at both? At the end of the day the woman was agent in getting the news put on public blast.

Agent means

Agent - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
I don't give a crap about that woman. She didn't make any promises to me. Every last bit of anger would be reserved for the person who REALLY caused this. He is the cause.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships