Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2007, 09:55 AM

3,401 posts, read 13,372,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4"L's" View Post
Well, just don't blame the child.....poor thing will probably NEED someone like you to love it!
ehhh, I vote Grandma takes the baby.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:55 AM

159 posts, read 806,591 times
I KNOW- Being in the middle of such a horrible situation.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:56 AM

162 posts, read 503,983 times
I think the family should just make the best of it.....I mean it is what it is. I guess you all could go along feuding over it, but that won't change the fact that there is a baby coming who deserves a family....aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas...the works.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:57 AM

3,020 posts, read 25,734,779 times
Default No I volunteer everyday......

Quote:
Originally Posted by theqbaby View Post
Its pretty safe to assume, that most of the men that frequent this forum, got "tricked" into going to work today....... to take care of their responsibilities.
Simple solution to this one.

Get one DNA test, if you don't like the results get more.

Murphy might be on his side, this girl might have got as much sperm as was available. He might get lucky. Never believe anything they say. Way too many guys find out years later, they were not the one's doing the shooting that night.

Claim something, get the baby, marry the old GF, live as happy as possible. Very common problem. I've even had some babes give me the come on for no apparent reason. Lot of them had this baby factory look and wanted to retire early. Ok, he could have had sex, just used the wrong orifices. Lots of lessons to learn here. Just make sure she swallows.

Lots of DNA tests and prayers.

If the worse happens, try to take the best care of the kid as possible. Maybe demand equal / shared parenting time with nobody paying child support. Might happen after a certain age for the child. Need a good lawyer.

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,160,511 times
Reguardless of the "how it happened" situation........... this child needs to be loved ! Not viewed as a mistake.
If it is your brothers child, please do not look at the child as a mistake or a trick.
The mistake was when they laid down to create the child.
It is not the childs fault.
Again, it is no longer the time to place blame, but the time to embrace a new life coming into the world.. reguardless of how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlekitten View Post
ehhh, I vote Grandma takes the baby.
its funny because she has 6 kids of her own... then all her kids have kids... so she has like 15 grand kids... then my husbands sister has 4... (she had her first at 17) so mistakes run in this family... but somehow just got screwed up with my husbands sibs ONLY!

Old 11-06-2007, 10:00 AM

768 posts, read 2,100,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveMtns View Post
um.....yea-a-ahhhhh....I'm with you, kitten. huh????
And what I don't understand is, there were only 2 people there (we assume) when BIL and his evil pg g/f were doing the deed. So how are you so sure that she told him that she probably couldn't get pg and told him not to use protection, hmmm??? 'Cause men are notoriously good listeners anyway, right , especially when there is more than one head working.

So what we have here is BIL justifying all his boo-boos and crying how she tricked him? Sounds like somebody is just sorry he got caught partying on the side.

You say you don't like chaos but.....you sure are taking all this waaayyy too personally. Even if you really do believe that your father was tricked into getting your mother pg, that doesn't explain why you are so all in a tizzy over your in-laws' problems. A pattern is becoming clearer here.

Get some hobbies, make some friends, and stop getting so involved in their problems. Tell them to take it to "Jerry Springer", that you don't want to hear it, if that is the case.

And do yourself a favor. Don't repeat that stuff about how you think a boy baby is conceived. Using that as PROOF a girl tricked someone into getting her pg?

Old 11-06-2007, 10:07 AM

i know every1 is trying to help.. even if ur being mean about it.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:09 AM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,160,511 times
I just ran this exact senerio past my 18 yo son.
His reply was "even if she said she had NO chance of getting pregnant, he would still wrap".

I asked him "why", if there is none to very little chance? His reply, "nothing is guaranteed, and I am not ready to have a baby".

OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES !

Thank god my son knows this !

Old 11-06-2007, 10:10 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,176,155 times
At least this is your BIL and not your actual brother getting in this situation. He's an idiot for taking that 5% chance and believing this woman's stories. Just stay away from her, don't give her any wedding gifts, but don't hate the baby. I agree with getting a DNA test just to be sure about who fathered it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships