Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 12:02 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,954,478 times

Advertisements

I never had any desire to do that to anyone.

My brother would have kicked my , if my sister and I dressed him up like a chick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 12:08 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times
I liked playing with dolls when I was a little girl because you get to dress them how you want (in tons of girl stuff), and having a real life doll is like dream come true. Other girls don't cooperate with this because they want to do the dressing just like you do. This applies to applying makeup as well. All of this is done in private though, and is certainly not required or meant to humiliate, for me.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:35 PM

1,081 posts, read 1,647,685 times
I think most women are not turned on by it at all. It's more to humiliate or poke fun of the man. Unfortunately our society still sees women as second rate and therefore if you dress like them, it's to be mocked and made fun of. If you are talking about Cross Dressers, that is a whole different psychology in itself.

Old 07-03-2013, 02:02 PM

808 posts, read 1,878,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Obviously on the flipside, dressing girls as guys does NOTHING for most us guys.
You've never dressed your girl in one of your dress shirts and nothing else? Missing out bro

Old 07-03-2013, 02:11 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Why exactly is it, often they get so much pleasure, from dressing guys as girls.
I've seen it in several different scenarios. Everything from when I was a baby boy and my sisters would do it.
To stag dos or functions where guys go as girls, and the girls/women help the guys get ready and seem to get great pleasure.

Obviously on the flipside, dressing girls as guys does NOTHING for most us guys.
Lets shed some light on the subject.

LMAO!!! WTF

They also put make up on you, too.

But What kind of women are you running into?!

Old 07-03-2013, 02:18 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
What a refreshing change from the many guys on here who fear and avoid even slightly "awkward" moments. So much so that they make themselves miserable and miss out on every new experience.

Boys: Feeling awkward will not injure, maim or kill you! When you actually survive, you might even find it exhilarating and freeing in its own way!

And Dan, that photo was....yum. Nice legs.
Very very few guys can pull that off.
I guarantee if I wore that outfit, it wouldn't be funny, or ....yum.
It would be, "put some clothes on dude, but nice try, ha" But not ha in a good way.

See, some guys do this, and it's 'yum', some guys do it, and it's creepy.
And for a guy, knowing the difference is HUGE.
Pirate costume, ok,
whatever that costume was.... not ok for me.

Old 07-03-2013, 02:31 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
I just mentioned this in another thread, but I dressed up as Frank N' Furter for Halloween a few times.

Pretty much a tranvestite, here's a pic of me about a year and a half ago for halloween:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../photo2-18.jpg

Needless to say, the amount of high 5's I got from dudes for having the "balls" to wear it was impressive. Not only that, but the amount of girls taking random pics and being BEYOND into it was incredible. I've gotten laid more than once wearing that outfit by pretty hot girls.

I don't thing girls have a fetish for it by any means. But moreso that a person would have courage to wear something like that is what does it. Plus all the attention they receive. At least when I wore it in my case.

That being said, I don't think any very many girls at ALL are into dressing guys up like this regularly or anything of the sort.
I'm certainly not, and I'm not sure where the OP is making this general assumption about "girls/women," either.

But dang, you must have frozen yer butt off in that get-up. Tim Curry would be proud!

Old 07-03-2013, 02:47 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,377,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I'm certainly not, and I'm not sure where the OP is making this general assumption about "girls/women," either.

But dang, you must have frozen yer butt off in that get-up. Tim Curry would be proud!
Hahaha, when I was in Iowa and wore it in like 30 degree weather for halloween, it was struggling.

In Texas, not quite so bad

Luckily, the hilarity of the outfit would take away from my noticeable shrinkage hahaha..

My Magic Mike outfit this past year seemed much more, revealing... lol

Old 07-03-2013, 02:49 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,377,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
Very very few guys can pull that off.
I guarantee if I wore that outfit, it wouldn't be funny, or ....yum.
It would be, "put some clothes on dude, but nice try, ha" But not ha in a good way.

See, some guys do this, and it's 'yum', some guys do it, and it's creepy.
And for a guy, knowing the difference is HUGE.
Pirate costume, ok,
whatever that costume was.... not ok for me.
I pulled it off but sometimes the looks from the occasional people would be uncomfortable.

like 95% are cool with it and think it's awesome, but then there are those people that just make you feel really really really out of place. F-them though

Old 07-03-2013, 03:36 PM

37,619 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Why exactly is it, often they get so much pleasure, from dressing guys as girls.
I've seen it in several different scenarios. Everything from when I was a baby boy and my sisters would do it.
To stag dos or functions where guys go as girls, and the girls/women help the guys get ready and seem to get great pleasure.

Lets shed some light on the subject.
Huh? I have NEVER heard any girl I know say she liked such a thing. Sounds wacko to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships