Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 08:54 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,400,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
Try reading his post.

The OP sounds like a really nice guy and you want to tear him down?
A nice guy? Oh man. Yes, it's really charming the way he posts about his uneducated, poverty-stricken girlfriend who doesn't wear underwear to dinner. Just normal, everyday chitchat from a decent man. Thanks for letting us know she pulls her panties aside for sex, that's a really important detail that a true gentleman doesn't omit when describing his girlfriend to strangers on the internet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2013, 11:18 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanFlyer45 View Post
Yes, her old car had 90,000 miles on it and this was her dream car.
Oh wow. Well my Jeep has 140,000 miles on it and I keep on trucking. If I were your children, I would be concerned that she was just out for your money and that you will get hurt in the end.

You all do not match age or looks wise, not that either of those matter in the grand scheme of life, she was without money and now has her brand new dream car.

Part of your story tells of people envying her clothing when she is in a room, another part tells of her having barely any belongings.

Without knowing either of you, my speculation is that she is using you for your money. She met you briefly at a mixer and never was in contact with you for another 6 months and out of nowhere, poof.

I am all for love and romance, but sometimes, the devils advocate has to be played.

Looks like you take her on trips everywhere as well.

What gives? Are you just a sugar daddy?

Old 08-05-2013, 11:19 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
A nice guy? Oh man. Yes, it's really charming the way he posts about his uneducated, poverty-stricken girlfriend who doesn't wear underwear to dinner. Just normal, everyday chitchat from a decent man. Thanks for letting us know she pulls her panties aside for sex, that's a really important detail that a true gentleman doesn't omit when describing his girlfriend to strangers on the internet.
That is disgusting.

Old 08-06-2013, 12:00 AM

56 posts, read 43,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Oh wow. Well my Jeep has 140,000 miles on it and I keep on trucking. If I were your children, I would be concerned that she was just out for your money and that you will get hurt in the end.

You all do not match age or looks wise, not that either of those matter in the grand scheme of life, she was without money and now has her brand new dream car.

Part of your story tells of people envying her clothing when she is in a room, another part tells of her having barely any belongings.

Without knowing either of you, my speculation is that she is using you for your money. She met you briefly at a mixer and never was in contact with you for another 6 months and out of nowhere, poof.

I am all for love and romance, but sometimes, the devils advocate has to be played.

Looks like you take her on trips everywhere as well.

What gives? Are you just a sugar daddy?
Some good questions and I will try my best to answer them.

She is proud to be seen with me and thinks my looks are fine. She doesn't care about age. Maybe if we were twenty and forty it would make a difference. But forty-five and sixty-five? I was skeptical myself but it never seems to be an issue. I have since done some rudimentary research on the internet and found that this is becoming more of a trend lately. At any rate, it works for us and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. We share tastes in music (Elvis, especially), dinner dates (which she enjoys but says that men her own age don't seem to do anymore), and travel. I don't think having a new car is something to be concerned about; it's just a car for gosh sakes.

The reason for the six-month gap was that during this time period, she was becoming disillusioned with the dating pool she was using. The men were either married, gay, or were complete jerks with no jobs. At the six-month mark, she had had enough. That's when she decided that her current strategy was all wrong and decided to do the opposite of what she had for her entire life. She was very unhappy for twenty-five years. She was beat up, humiliated, taken advantage of, and now she is happy. It is easy to think she is taking advantage of me, but there are many other factors in here besides money. She said the men she had been dating were in love with themselves and not her. Her parents and son are happy. Her friends are happy for her. She is convinced she make the right choice. Does she look unhappy to you?

On the issues of envying her clothing, I said she didn't have any clothes to speak of, and that wasn't entirely true. She had a couple of nice dresses and shoes, but not much else. She truly had almost no significant belongings; most of what she had was old and worn out. One interesting tidbit. I am three inches taller than her (she is 5'7"), but she loves to wear four or five inch heels, and when she does, she is taller than I am. I thought it might bother her but it doesn't in the slightest.

I have taken her on a number of trips. She has never traveled before except in a few southern states, so I've taken her to San Francisco, Carmel, and Hawaii, and a few other places. She has thoroughly enjoyed these trips. I don't see what is so wrong about that.

A sugar daddy is quite different from our relationship. It is a business proposition with specific terms and conditions and generally no love, and they are not friends, but an exchange of money for sex. Our relationship is not like that at all. She is deeply in love (and I am old enough to know that that is the case, and that she is not feigning it; there are some advantages to being older, and that is one of them: you know people quite well). If someone is faking it, they will slip up from time-to-time. We talk several hours a day. You cannot do that for a year and completely fool someone. She is proud of me with her parents and her son and her friends. No sugar daddy ever has that happen. Her favorite song for us is "God gave me you", which she sincerely believes.

On your next post, where you say that is disgusting, I don't believe being flirty or sexy is in any way disgusting, but you are free to have your own opinion. That was not the focus of my story; it was just a short phrasing to try and convey part of her personality. Going commando is not all that unusual these days. It is more common that you might think, and both of us think that it is very sexy. There is room in the world for all sorts of opinions. You have yours and we have ours.

Thank you for your interest.

Last edited by AmericanFlyer45; 08-06-2013 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: Adding more information

Old 08-06-2013, 12:39 AM

Why Beautiful Women Marry Less Attractive Men | LiveScience

Of course there are many opinions on this, but this recent research suggests that maybe women place a different value on appearance than men do...

Old 08-06-2013, 03:54 AM

6,454 posts, read 9,816,761 times
I think you didnt keep your story entirely straight here.

you said she was a playboy model 15 years ago but then you also state that she has never flown nor been out of the south?

You cannot tell me that 15 years ago she drove to the playboy mansion and never flew anywhere then lol

I think you are just seeking attention also, but I can understand when you get older and lonely you need something to keep the excitement up!

Old 08-06-2013, 04:18 AM

The photo shoot was in Houston, where she was working at the time.

Old 08-06-2013, 06:33 AM

5,319 posts, read 8,986,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
You have SO much growing up to do.

Sex is a very common topic in relationship forums, so why would you not expect it to be discussed here?

Why do you think he came to this particular forum?

To discuss the weather?

Old 08-06-2013, 06:56 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanFlyer45 View Post
I don't believe being flirty or sexy is in any way disgusting, but you are free to have your own opinion. That was not the focus of my story; it was just a short phrasing to try and convey part of her personality. Going commando is not all that unusual these days. It is more common that you might think, and both of us think that it is very sexy. There is room in the world for all sorts of opinions. You have yours and we have ours.
The vivid and detailed description of your sex life was something I chose to ignore initially. As much as it would be very much in place in a romance novel, I have to agree that in this context it's way too much information to relate on an open forum. Combined with the plethora of personal information and photographs you've posted which makes anyone in Austin or thereabouts know exactly who you are it's quite tacky. I wonder how your family, friends and coworkers will react to it. I'd venture to guess with the utmost embarrassment.

Old 08-06-2013, 07:01 AM

Not very likely to happen. In addition, everyone I know already knows everything I have posted. No embarrassment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships