Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2013, 11:00 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
agreed baby doll, I can make you famous...you should come up to morningside heights..I will poor you some wine if you dance for me...
I think I just threw up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2013, 11:10 AM

2,037 posts, read 2,990,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I think I just threw up.
hopefully after and not before we put the r kelly on as I make it rain on you...I got connects in Vegas if you wanna be on the big screen baby doll..

Old 10-12-2013, 07:34 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,508,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Eh - to each their own. I'm just clarifying why he thinks that "10's" only exist in certain cities and why it apparently costs so much to be a "10." I think that beautiful women are everywhere.
They are pretty much everywhere in major cities.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
No, beauty is universal and standardized....talk to any casting director or model scout and they all identify certain traits which equate to desirable beauty....so no, your 5 ft 9 pound pot bellied balding husband is not George Clooney...you may love him to death, but he is not beautiful...well to others.

we all think beyonce is fine, we all think irnya shayk is smoking, we all drool over selma hayak...we have a thick one, a skinny one, and a slightly curvy one...they are all undeniably hot..not in the eye of the beholder...
When it comes to good looking women, it is pretty much standardized. Almost all guys will look at her when she passes by.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy1316 View Post
I'm half black actually, but hardly talk in the condescending way you described. I was raised in a predominantly white and wealthy community outside of Detroit. My pic is in my profile. I feel I have an edge because most people can't tell I'm half black and when girls find out, I get an exotic vibe in their eyes. I've dated majority white, but have been with all the major races lol.

I'm sure with your money you get more 10s than I ever will, but I've still pulled good looking women without being loaded
Manchester Hills?

Kaepernick is half.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:39 PM

Quote:
And please note, I think it's a waste of time to date someone for anything other than how they make you feel...looks should be the absolute last thing we should look for in a mate...my current gf is cute.. but you would say she is a 5...I met her in a comp sci class and we do problem sets together, finagle Medical Marijuana prescriptions, and watch Mr. Bean...we eat pizza, go to the movies, and play Xbox together...she has never been in a night club, wears 76 dollar shoes from Macy's. She wears make up sometime but not very much...she even bakes me cookies...

I am happy with her...much more so than the leeches in vegas...

she is who i value and respect...not someone looking to come up off my insurance payout...

I am simply commenting on how the hotties act, not blessing their actions.
Lol. Why would I go out with someone I don't find attractive? Looks should be the FIRST thing that matters.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Man, you are a smart dude, so read carefully: THEY DONT CARE AS LONG AS THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT.

Fullstop...no need to elaborate further...

the very beautiful, low educated, (lower) middle class chicks are not savy--or are truly apathetic--about such things.

if you are messing with some high so Manhattanite Jewish Amereican Princess, she will do a full financial lobotomy on you by the third date..other than that, debt is just a number like the NASDAQ is...
Right. I see your point. This means that the guy can be broke as long as HE spends the money on her and makes her happy. Plus she will leave when he stops spending on her.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:44 PM

Quote:
She ain't FOB...lol...but you can come up on some Colombian women who are smokin that are fishing for a green card...

KIM spends the GDP of a small country on her appearance...

I never really looked at her, so I cant say if she is hot or not, but those LA type DIVAS..and wannabe Divas...are unreasonable when they are in the come up phase in their life...

if you are on CD..stay away...you cant afford them..including me
I also do a cost-based analysis when selecting women. Got to do my homework.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:45 PM

Ron Jeremy gets a lot of girls!

Old 10-13-2013, 09:16 AM

2,037 posts, read 2,990,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Right. I see your point. This means that the guy can be broke as long as HE spends the money on her and makes her happy. Plus she will leave when he stops spending on her.
What most of the "civilians " fail to understand is that it's about them not you, in their mind.

When a woman is this pretty she can get whatever she wants because if you don't give it to her there are a line of ten dudes who will spend whatever they can--and can not--for the opportunity of getting into her pants.

E.G: This girl that I see from LA that spends a lot of time in Vegas, works as a promo model, and has been in Victoria Secrets catalog...she turns heads when she walks in the room..wanted me to take her to the Mayweather fight. I thought about it, and we looked at what tickets are avail, but when I pointed at the tickets I was considering she expressed disapproval at the "nose bleeds." I immediately put the kibosh on going to the fight and told her so.

She left after dinner, her mood suddenly changed, and did not return my texts or calls for two weeks.

I saw her on instagram at the fight with some Reno slip and fall attorney.

Such women are very spoiled and it's their way all the time...now if you married someone like this, imagine what kind of person they are when their looks fade. They don't know how to compromise yet they lack the currency to demand what they want post 30...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships