Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 09:08 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times

Advertisements

Is she attractive?

But then she probably wouldn't be a virgin so that's a dumb question lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2013, 09:12 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Is she attractive?

But then she probably wouldn't be a virgin so that's a dumb question lol
I never said she was a virgin. I just said its first time they have sex together. You can answer if she's attractive and if she's not.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:17 AM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
I can see it happening. It almost happened to me.

A long time ago I was hanging out with a couple of girls and one of them was really pretty unattractive, not trying to be mean or anything, but she was just plain homely as all get out. I was hanging out with the two of them having some laughs trying to just be "friendly" not necessarily start anything with either one of them.

The unattractive girl was making it known, quite obviously, that she was interested in me, even making some crude sexual innuendos.

Long story short, I could have had sex with her, but to be honest it would have been just pity sex, and I didn't want to be an A hole like that. So I just shined it and let it go.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:21 AM

^ that would be a no then.

What if you saw her several times after that and she kept working on you?

Old 11-11-2013, 09:24 AM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
^ that would be a no then.

What if you saw her several times after that and she kept working on you?
Men are dawgs.

Most likely I would have, free booty is hard to pass up....

I can only be honorable so long , but to be honest, I really wasn't attracted to her, so who knows....

Old 11-11-2013, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Men are dawgs.

I can only be honorable so long , but to be honest, I really wasn't attracted to her, so who knows....
Thanks for answering.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:33 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
Which isn't showing her pity. If anything, it shows selfishness, just doing it to get his.
Inwhich he probably did pitty her then took advantage.
And yes its selfish.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:35 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Men are dawgs.

Chow wanted it.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:38 AM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Question for the guys...

Do guys ever take pity on a woman he knows but never had sex with and has sex with her just because he feels pity for her? Like he normally wouldn't have sex with her because he doesn't want to but he feels sorry for her and does it anyway. I'm talking about the first time. Just wondering if that's even possible or exists.

I've discussed this several times with a girlfriend if mine and we can't come to a consensus.
I think it for the most part is a mentality.
Meanjng, for a lot of guys, they will sleep with any woman, just cause it is fun.

A lot of women will have casual sex as well, but maybe some sleep with a guy cause they feel sorry for him ? I don't know.

But guys aren't really having pity sex. Because basically, they 'still get theirs'.
They may never do it again, it is was ok or bla. But for most guys, its never 'pity sex'

IMO, pity sex is for people that think they are above someone, yet they still find them attractive. Therefore, to cover up the fact that they had sex with someone so beneath them, they sell the concept as 'pity sex'. I guess it's better than admitting a mistake, or that they were drunk.

Pity sex is still sex, and the only one who cares that it is pity sex is the person trying to sell the concept. To everyone else, "you just banged someone you are ashamed of." And now you are making excuses.
You being someone selling the idea of pity sex, not necessarily the OP.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
I think it for the most part is a mentality.
Meanjng, for a lot of guys, they will sleep with any woman, just cause it is fun.

A lot of women will have casual sex as well, but maybe some sleep with a guy cause they feel sorry for him ? I don't know.

But guys aren't really having pity sex. Because basically, they 'still get theirs'.
They may never do it again, it is was ok or bla. But for most guys, its never 'pity sex'

IMO, pity sex is for people that think they are above someone, yet they still find them attractive. Therefore, to cover up the fact that they had sex with someone so beneath them, they sell the concept as 'pity sex'. I guess it's better than admitting a mistake, or that they were drunk.

Pity sex is still sex, and the only one who cares that it is pity sex is the person trying to sell the concept. To everyone else, "you just banged someone you are ashamed of." And now you are making excuses.
You being someone selling the idea of pity sex, not necessarily the OP.
Hmm interesting. You may be right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships