Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2014, 12:04 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSlipper View Post
K sounds good. Hope the weather is nice in blue-pill land.

I have no idea what you mean by "blue pill land", but whatever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2014, 12:04 PM

364 posts, read 371,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I don't see any lie. A lie would be her volunteering that she wasn't sleeping with anyone else, but she was. Or him asking if she is sleeping with anyone else, and her saying no, when she was.

Neither of those situations happened.

Why would you make such assumptions? I knew those were idiotic assumptions to make by the time I was out of high school. She didn't say she wasn't having sex with anyone else (I hardly consider some of the FWB sex I have to be casual, it is anything but), nor is sleeping with a good friend "sleeping around".

If I want to know, I ask. Simple. It really is.
I can't continue this any further

Old 09-12-2014, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
Why would I ask if she flew to NY to stay with some dude if she told me directly she was going to visit her brother?

Had nothing to do with fear. She had the wool over my eyes, I didn't even think to ask.

This entitlement stuff is hilarious to me.

That wasn't clear. From your post it sounded like she went to visit her brother and had sex with someone while she was there. If she wasn't visiting a brother at all, and she told you she was, that would be lying.

Quote:
Yes, apparently anything but full, white-flag surrender to women's carte blanche birthright to do whatever they want, lie about it and avoid any negative consequences is what passes for "entitlement" in today's Femocracy.

For there to be lying, a lie needs to be told.

Maybe you'll need to man up a little and ask the questions and not assume this and that, ever think of that?

It isn't all that hard. When I decided I wanted my GF and I to be exclusive, I talked to her about it, directly. I we talked to each other about the other people we were having sex with, we went and got tested, and we agreed to exclusivity. We also have an agreement when we go out with each other's social groups that we'll let each other know if we have slept with any of the people we're meeting just so there are no awkward suprirses. We've both met several of each others former lovers.

It is pretty easy when you communicate like an adult.

Old 09-12-2014, 12:07 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wipe out View Post
I can't continue this any further
These kinds of conversations are what continually get me the ban hammer.

It's hard to be cool with the mentality that women should be able to do whatever they please and you should just man up and date them.

But that's CD. Get used to it if you're gonna stick around.

Old 09-12-2014, 12:09 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,812,053 times
Quote:
Um, no. I'm not assuming anything, that's what the OP said.

And no, that's never happened to me, but thanks for the projection.
Oh wait, you are right. I thought this was the thread with the guy talking about his wife of 20 years. This is a whole different thread!

My apologies. Yes, this particular girl was manipulative.

I think she can "wait" with both FWBs and LTRs and have that not be a contradiction, but she should have told him at some point, or at least said she was still keeping her options open or something.

Old 09-12-2014, 12:09 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,148,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
Remember this guys, next time you wine and dine a lady for 3 months, without getting any. You are the only one, that isnt getting any. I guarantee it. How did it go again? ALpha ....s, Beta bucks? =)
Lol, I think I mentioned that in another thread(and this one) that a lot of these lames out here are getting dragged through the mud by trying to "court" some of these women out here. You do all the work, the wining and dining and you get the pleasure of dropping her off at some other dudes house so he can hit it with minimal effort. Damn women got it good, I see why they don't want to change the dynamics of the traditional dating structure.

Old 09-12-2014, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
That wasn't clear. From your post it sounded like she went to visit her brother and had sex with someone while she was there. If she wasn't visiting a brother at all, and she told you she was, that would be lying.
She did see her brother. But she was flown out by the dude. The purpose of the trip was to go sleep with this guy. Her brother lives there. Seeing him was a bonus, and a good cover for the trip.

Old 09-12-2014, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
Oh wait, you are right. I thought this was the thread with the guy talking about his wife of 20 years. This is a whole different thread!

My apologies. Yes, this particular girl was manipulative.
Wow did not see that coming. I HAVE FAITH AGAIN!!!!

Old 09-12-2014, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
She did see her brother. But she was flown out by the dude. The purpose of the trip was to go sleep with this guy. Her brother lives there. Seeing him was a bonus, and a good cover for the trip.

That's pretty scummy, for sure. If it was a rando she met there, or someone she was just going to grab a drink with and it happened, that would be entirely different.

Old 09-12-2014, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Lol, I think I mentioned that in another thread(and this one) that a lot of these lames out here are getting dragged through the mud by trying to "court" some of these women out here. You do all the work, the wining and dining and you get the pleasure of dropping her off at some other dudes house so he can hit it with minimal effort. Damn women got it good, I see why they don't want to change the dynamics of the traditional dating structure.
And they have dudes like Timbo her defending it. It's insanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships