Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2014, 01:05 PM

348 posts, read 499,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC84 View Post
An annoying thing I've noticed more often lately: men in their 40's, 50's, 60's prefer to date much younger women. Isn't it weird dating someone who could be your daughter? It just strikes me
As kind of selfish.
Is this new info

Old 01-05-2014, 01:06 PM

20,729 posts, read 19,392,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Yeah don't you know all older women look like grandmas but men look great? The funny thing is both online and off I am approached by much younger men and the ones offline do it because I look like their age. But what do I know I'm just an old hag.
Why do you have to qualify that as looking like their age? Many men don't look like their age?

Old 01-05-2014, 01:08 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,904,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
And these are important to discuss why? I can electronically scrap the NET for radfems , militant lesbians; who would wrap everything in flannel as if it tasted like bacon ; and birthday party photos with the primary elements being, obesity, all girl and cake. Float to the stinking shallows of either sex and start the propeller?
Huh?

Old 01-05-2014, 01:09 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,904,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Why do you have to qualify that as looking like their age? Many men don't look like their age?
I look younger than my age and many men I know look older. The ones who seem to want younger are the ones who look older than their age.

Old 01-05-2014, 01:14 PM

20,729 posts, read 19,392,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
Younger women often possess traits older men are highly attracted to:

1. Firmer, more fit bodies (see today's 60+ Jane Seymour's bikini cover for exception)

2. Clearer, wrinkle-free skin

3. A youthful innocence, exuberance, still "chasing dreams" quality about them

4. Lots of energy and zest for life/trying new things

5. A natural inclination for making men feel like powerful leaders/teachers/animals...

BTW, these above qualities can be emulated by older women, if they so choose to do so. FTW, my SO is 10+ years older than me, and we are a perfect fit. I happen to still possess the above qualities at my age (40's), as do many of my friends.

Thread winner.

Old 01-05-2014, 01:14 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,328,873 times
Quote:
Just seems like women are willing to put up withsaggy testicles / old age in men, but not the other way around.
Hmmm...

I think that is a blanket statement--as my 'boys' aren't the least bit saggy -even at their size!
BTW, "age" doesn't determine your sag--like with young women who start life out with droops, and older women whose points still sit way up high (naturally). It's the genes and the body of the individual.

Men like younger women for a variety of reasons. That, too, will vary with the individual.

Old 01-05-2014, 01:17 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,367,580 times
Quote:
What's with men wanting younger women?
It's that new car smell

Old 01-05-2014, 01:18 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,110,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
Younger women often possess traits older men are highly attracted to:

1. Firmer, more fit bodies (see today's 60+ Jane Seymour's bikini cover for exception)

2. Clearer, wrinkle-free skin

3. A youthful innocence, exuberance, still "chasing dreams" quality about them

4. Lots of energy and zest for life/trying new things

5. A natural inclination for making men feel like powerful leaders/teachers/animals...

BTW, these above qualities can be emulated by older women, if they so choose to do so. FTW, my SO is 10+ years older than me, and we are a perfect fit. I happen to still possess the above qualities at my age (40's), as do many of my friends.
The key part of the post

Old 01-05-2014, 01:20 PM

254 posts, read 319,336 times
Quote:
An annoying thing I've noticed more often lately: men in their 40's, 50's, 60's prefer to date much younger women. Isn't it weird dating someone who could be your daughter? It just strikes me
As kind of selfish.
And poor Mexicans often illegally enter the United States for work. You need and explanation as to why impoverished people from more impoverished countries are attracted to moving into a more wealthy country, and why older men find younger women sexually attractive?

And what's selfish? I think active homosexuality is sexually immature behavior. And think of all the gay men in their 40's that could be dating women in their 40's rather than the male "twinks" age 24 they help groom and mentor into the gay lifestyle by dating them. But I'm hazarding a guess you don't care who men date so long as they label themselves gay and date other men. On the other hand you find it morally objectionable (as a woman circa 21st Century) to find heterosexual men in their 40's exercising their pro-choice rights in dating women.

For the record, I think abortion is selfish.

Old 01-05-2014, 01:32 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,606,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhharu View Post
I have met a lot of older woman who are very attractive but every time I date one, they make me feel old even though I'm several years younger than them.
I can relate to this, actually. While I'm open to dating women of any age (within reason) on principle, when I have dated older women (and sometimes even with same-age women) they tend to want a slower, more conventional (for lack of a better word) pace of life than I do. I realize that's certainly not true of all of them, but that has been my overall experience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.