Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2014, 02:31 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times

Advertisements

I would never have an abortion behind the back of someone I was in a long term relationship with because I would never be involved with someone long term that I couldn't be completely open and honest with. I can't answer for what is right and wrong for other people because I'm not in their relationship. If I was involved with someone that I felt would hurt me physically if he found out I was pregnant - I probably would keep it hidden from him. But like I said before, I wouldn't be involved with someone like that anyway.

I have never had an accidental pregnancy and if I had one now - I highly doubt that I would get an abortion. I also would never make that decision with out my husband - but he's a wonderful person whom I trust with my life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2014, 02:33 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
You mean like a man getting all butt hurt, whiney and bent out of shape because his girlfriend did something without his permission?

"Whaaa, she didn't ask me first and that hurt my FEELINGS!"
If that "something" is killing HIS unborn baby WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE, then I don't think there should be any shame in that. Don't be such a hypocrite.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:36 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
I don't think a single guy mentioned hurt feelings as a reason why he should know. Nice try...

God I love you emotional creatures so much!
What do you call getting all upset and running around telling family and friends what your SO did to get even?

If that isn't letting your emotions take over, I don't know what is.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
If that "something" is killing HIS unborn baby WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE, then I don't think there should be any shame in that. Don't be such a hypocrite.
And you don't think the men here denying they act on emotions is hypocritical?

My stating that men DO act on emotions is not hypocritical.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
To the tune of "All Out of Love."

I'm all outta reps
I can't send them to you
Just know that you're right
And have been for so long

I'm all out of reps
Let me sit next to you
We'll battle the hate
Because it is just so wrong
Right back atcha!

I am all out of reps for you too.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Now, now. Let's not get all emotional and call a fetus a baby.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:49 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
Now, now. Let's not get all emotional and call a fetus a baby.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:58 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
You mad, bro?

Old 02-07-2014, 03:22 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,974 times
Quote:
What do you call getting all upset and running around telling family and friends what your SO did to get even?

If that isn't letting your emotions take over, I don't know what is.
Thats cute... BUT what the heck are you talking about? lol are you telling me a personal story?

Ladies Ladies! Why are we all fighting, why don't we just make love?

Old 02-07-2014, 03:25 PM

3,393 posts, read 4,011,503 times
Two of my sisters did this.

One of them was 18 yrs old and her boyfriend was an Italian Catholic. She KNEW he wouldn't approve. In fact, he would have been stricken with grief. So, she kept it from him to spare his grief.

The other was in her late 20s and got knocked up by a married man. She felt that he would rather have not known and she might have been right.

Some of you women sound really selfish and callous to me. If a man truly believes that a fetus is a human being and that you are actually murdering his child, doesn't that mean anything to you?

Did anyone see the movie Lars and the Real Girl? This guy was in love with a blow-up doll and he actually thought it was a real girl. Everyone in town played along so he wouldn't get hurt. I bet most people watching the movie would be horrified if someone came along and stabbed the doll to death.

But these same people are okay with saying to a pro-life biological father, "He's delusional, that's a fetus, not a baby. Who cares what he thinks."

It's easy to be sensitive and tolerant watching a movie like. I guess having to own up to your decisions in real-life is a lot harder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships