Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 12:39 AM

60 posts, read 246,665 times

Advertisements

This bad date did not involve me but some mutual friends. The wife had a high powered position with a school district and set up one of her co-workers with another mutual friend, an attorney, who has always had a bit of an attitude. The two couples took a limo to a very posh eating establishment located in the hills about 30 minutes away. On the way to the restaurant they all had several glasses of champagne. The wfie's co-worker had no eaten all day and was evidently not much of a drinker, so by the time her food arrived she really needed to eat. Unfortunately, she had to get up and go to the bathroom and when she got back "her date" had not only eaten all of his food, but all of hers as well. On the way home the curvy nature of the hill roads got to her and she had to ask the limo driver to pull over because she was sick to her stomach. Wife who had set the co-worker up with the attorney and her spouse thought that the attorney had finally obtained some compassion when they saw him gallantly get out of the limo with the co-worker and put his arm around her as she did her business (they could only see what was happening from behind and it was dark). Unfortunately, the next day the co-worker told the wife that the attorney was not the compassionate soul they thought they had observed and that he had actually had one arm around her shoulders, but was using his other appendage to pee while she puked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2007, 08:10 PM

1,712 posts, read 4,233,308 times
My worst date was with a vegan who dragged me to a grocery store and made a huge scene about some apples that were imported from out of state.

Old 12-06-2007, 08:26 PM

4,739 posts, read 10,443,387 times
"Oh My God It's My Husband!"

First date, picked her up at her house, went to a bar, played pool, had a fun time. Took her home and we were making out in my car in her driveway. The porch light came on, then was eclipsed by a huge guy - and then she said those bone-chilling words...

I didn't know she was married (I don't date married people = bad karma), turns out they were 'separated', she more so than he...

Old 12-07-2007, 08:11 AM

22,183 posts, read 19,227,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNative View Post
My worst date was with a vegan who dragged me to a grocery store and made a huge scene about some apples that were imported from out of state.
LOL...I dated a vegan for awhile who always made the point of asking when we were at a restaurant or dinner, in a loud voice, "And what are you going to eat? Charred flesh?"

Old 12-07-2007, 09:56 AM

152 posts, read 530,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiousmom View Post
This bad date did not involve me but some mutual friends. The wife had a high powered position with a school district and set up one of her co-workers with another mutual friend, an attorney, who has always had a bit of an attitude. The two couples took a limo to a very posh eating establishment located in the hills about 30 minutes away. On the way to the restaurant they all had several glasses of champagne. The wfie's co-worker had no eaten all day and was evidently not much of a drinker, so by the time her food arrived she really needed to eat. Unfortunately, she had to get up and go to the bathroom and when she got back "her date" had not only eaten all of his food, but all of hers as well. On the way home the curvy nature of the hill roads got to her and she had to ask the limo driver to pull over because she was sick to her stomach. Wife who had set the co-worker up with the attorney and her spouse thought that the attorney had finally obtained some compassion when they saw him gallantly get out of the limo with the co-worker and put his arm around her as she did her business (they could only see what was happening from behind and it was dark). Unfortunately, the next day the co-worker told the wife that the attorney was not the compassionate soul they thought they had observed and that he had actually had one arm around her shoulders, but was using his other appendage to pee while she puked.
OMG you could write a tv show around this one

Old 12-07-2007, 09:58 AM

152 posts, read 530,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondD View Post
LOL...I dated a vegan for awhile who always made the point of asking when we were at a restaurant or dinner, in a loud voice, "And what are you going to eat? Charred flesh?"
Respond with , no I perfer it live and moving D I always laugh at your post, you are very funny,

Old 12-07-2007, 02:22 PM

672 posts, read 2,125,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondD View Post

Sounds like this guy needed to be klonked over the head with that dog I ran over!

Old 12-07-2007, 05:38 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
Went on a date and the guy had an irritating bossy arrogant voice. The next day over AIM he bragged that he went out to a party after our date w/people that I knew. So I was like "what a jerk. he didn't invite me". Went on a few more movie dates. Then invited him back to my place. He started being rude to me and bragging about the parties he had been to over the weekend and made it obvious that I was being left out. Dumped the creep after that.

Another date the guy was a HORRIBLE dancer. He looked like he was having a seizure. He was also spaced out (looked high or possibly mentally ill) and did not pay much attention to me. Dumped him.

Another date/make out in the nude type of experience. Basically the guy started arguments. The guy said I was trying to belittle him when I was really validating and showing interest in him. Lost cause with this loser. He pushed me away on purpose due to his inability to relate and make a connection. He told me I could call him though. I did and he said so "what do you want to do" and I said "well how about hang out at the mall". He then said "he was busy' and hung up. So again, big rude loser there. Contacted him only to say I hope he finds somebody to love and be happy with someday LOL! Even though I didn't mean it. Was being sarcastic.

Another date was at the dance club with a guy I knew through my university, and I let him sleep at my place. No sex but making out was done. I woke up the next morning realizing I hated the person and had made a huge mistake to become intimate with him. He was critical and rude during our experience and I must have been in a really stupid frame of mind. I never called him back again.

ANother guy I dated several times, he didn't invite me to parties or want to introduce me to his friends. I was being isolated and didn't appreciate that. He also pressured me "nicely" to sleep with him which I DID NOT do. He kept saying he wanted a relationship and I kept thinking that this guy isn't my type and isn't really being caring or loving towards me enough so that I change my mind, so I dumped him.

I met a guy off the internet at a dance club and he wasn't what his picture was. He was fat, drunk and sweaty. LOL. It was funny as heck actually. Like something from MADTV.

Last and one of the worst was met a friend of a friend for a date, I thought he was cute and invited him back to my place just to hang out. He forced me down and started frenching me and touching me while on my bed like some savage. He also went from being really nice to being rude and critical of me and trying to catch me in a lie like he was some expert prosecutor. lol was very strange. We had some more making out in the nude but it was very uncomfortable for me and I wish I would have just booted the creep out of the house. I later blocked him off the internet and wanted nothing to do with him. I felt pretty bad about letting him into my house.

Those have been all my dates. Pretty pathetic huh??

Last edited by artsyguy; 12-07-2007 at 05:46 PM..

Old 12-10-2007, 11:14 AM

1,531 posts, read 1,545,781 times
I had a first date with a guy last week. We met a bunch of his friends to have dinner and do karaoke. I had two beers and an appetizer and my bill was $16.00. At the end of the evening, he said "this is really uncomfortable for me since I asked you out, but I'm really not in a position to pay for your dinner and drinks". WTF! I looked down and my bill was in front of me. I told him "no problem, I have a job and can pay for my own bill." I got ready to leave and he asked if he could see me again the next week. Yeah, I DON'T THINK SO!! If you can't afford to pay $16 for a date you invited ME to, you're not my type of guy.

Old 12-10-2007, 01:46 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
wow, but how was he besides that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjuel View Post
I had a first date with a guy last week. We met a bunch of his friends to have dinner and do karaoke. I had two beers and an appetizer and my bill was $16.00. At the end of the evening, he said "this is really uncomfortable for me since I asked you out, but I'm really not in a position to pay for your dinner and drinks". WTF! I looked down and my bill was in front of me. I told him "no problem, I have a job and can pay for my own bill." I got ready to leave and he asked if he could see me again the next week. Yeah, I DON'T THINK SO!! If you can't afford to pay $16 for a date you invited ME to, you're not my type of guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships