Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 11:41 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
Lol I think so yes
He wants you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2014, 12:25 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
He wants you.
Lol

Old 02-20-2014, 12:53 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhenzanite View Post
I can reach things off of tall shelves.... and I can always tell when the ceiling fans need dusting.

And I have pretty awesome knockers.

Oh, and I can fly a plane in case of a zombie apocalypse.

I have a rifle cross bow & a 12 gauge shotgun fer zombie huntin'......

Old 02-20-2014, 12:55 PM

8,324 posts, read 13,453,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
That's it?
I am sure she has another list that includes a box of funky condoms, edible lingerie and fruit flavored sex toys but she will share that list with the individual that makes the cut.

For general public view, all ladies love sharing these BS list that no guy in the right mind would really believe.

You never hear about them bring their kid(s) into a relationship, their odd behaviors or craziness due to low self-esteem, daddy issues or any of the psychological drama that has been piling up for years....no, never that being brought into a relationship!

They are all sensual, imaginative, witty, compassionate, charming and adorable angels, riding around their unicorns while waiting for their shiny armor wearing white knights, to sweep them off their feet so they wouldn't have to take another ride in the pumpkin back to their miserable home.

Oopps, I did it again!

No one ****-blocks me like I do!

OK, before you crucify me, please know that I was only JOKING!

All women on C-D are angels, and I am certain, no list would ever be accurate or big enough to contain all the good things they bring into their relationship!

Old 02-20-2014, 01:00 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
">
¤

Old 02-20-2014, 05:11 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times
I make her laugh every single day, even though most of what I say is inappropriate.

I am considerate without being fussy about matters and take her feelings into account.

I never get angry. Seriously. She's seen that twice in 24 years, neither time directed at her. It really, really takes a lot to **** me off.

I am a good conversationist. Cashiers at the grocery store. The old man down the street who walks his dog. Wrong numbers. You name it. She likes that about me.

I buy her occasional presents for no reason whatsoever. Sometimes a book. Sometimes flowers at the grocery store. Ten days ago, I bought her an iPad. Of course I had an ulterior motive because she was always hogging my computer at night.

I put the lid down, make the bed and know how a vacuum cleaner works. But I'm not the damned maid, either. Mildred comes on Mondays.

I give her honest answers. Early in our relationship, she asked me what I did one night out with the boys while she was on a business trip. "Strip club," I answered. She always says that if I'd tell the truth about that when I barely knew her, she could trust me to tell the truth about anything.

I am self-employed with flexible hours while she works long hours as an executive, so I cook dinner. And my chili recipe is foodgasm, especially if it's matured in the refrigerator for a day.

I have a steel-reinforced backbone on the things that matter. Fortunately, not a lot of things matter that much.

I usually get up earlier than she does and usually bring her coffee in bed.

Speaking of, I still scorch the sheets at 51.

Last edited by cpg35223; 02-20-2014 at 05:21 PM..

Old 02-21-2014, 04:28 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
I am sure she has another list that includes a box of funky condoms, edible lingerie and fruit flavored sex toys but she will share that list with the individual that makes the cut.

For general public view, all ladies love sharing these BS list that no guy in the right mind would really believe.

You never hear about them bring their kid(s) into a relationship, their odd behaviors or craziness due to low self-esteem, daddy issues or any of the psychological drama that has been piling up for years....no, never that being brought into a relationship!

They are all sensual, imaginative, witty, compassionate, charming and adorable angels, riding around their unicorns while waiting for their shiny armor wearing white knights, to sweep them off their feet so they wouldn't have to take another ride in the pumpkin back to their miserable home.

Oopps, I did it again!

All women on C-D are angels, and I am certain, no list would ever be accurate or big enough to contain all the good things they bring into their relationship!

You should go read my faults list busy before being so bloody judgemental. For your information my kids amazing and so is my daddy so I have no issues with that. Stop being such an ass!!

Old 02-21-2014, 09:42 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,134,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post

Oopps, I did it again!

Why so bitter, TL?
And why pick on one particular poster?

Last edited by jaypee; 02-21-2014 at 10:36 AM..

Old 02-21-2014, 10:29 AM

13 posts, read 23,908 times
Honest
Generous
Discreet
Gentle
Enthusiastic
Compassionate
Charming
Self confident
Understanding
Self-disciplined

Old 02-22-2014, 12:11 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
I do what she wants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships