Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 08:50 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,768,238 times

Advertisements

Yes, there have been times when it "pops" as soon as it touches her. There is no need for the hour long performance, sometimes 5 minutes is all that's needed. Sometimes it is good to revisit the discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2014, 08:55 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,367,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
I can last forever. Like an hour or over. I can give a woman 3 for 1.

When guys spend a great deal of their adulthood getting no sex from women, they find 'innovative' ways to masturbate. That makes them last longer when they finally (or if they ever) get real sex.

It's medically documented actually and I also have a friend who was similarly unsuccessful with women and has the same situation.
The situation being... lasting for a period of time? I had one partner that did not have a refractory period, so he was able to climax (not dry) multiple times, which I thought was fascinating! 30-60+ minutes was about average for him.

There was one partner who, when we spoke on the topic of sex and I brought up quickies, he mentioned that a quickie for him is no less than 30 minutes. So this piqued my curiosity as to how long non-quickie sex is for him... and then I found out. 5-6 hours with some breaks in there. Holy mother of Zeus! Way, way too long for my taste, I learned. However, there was a medical reason for why he could seemingly last forever.

Old 02-19-2014, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
I think it's all about the mood. Well, and physical abilities do enter into the equation as well. I've never really timed my wife and I, but we've been fast and we've taken hours. If the mood favors taking our time and making it last, that's what we do. If not, we go about our business...efficiently. Still, fast or slow I've never started a stop watch or even looked at the clock before/after. Time never has priority when it comes to sex!
Mood does matter. Though the longest with my ex-husband was probably 20 minutes? and that was on one occasion. It was always quickies.

In my other more recent relationships quickies weren't really part of the equation since we had plenty time to take care of business... date nights.

Old 02-19-2014, 09:14 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,848,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
I had one partner that did not have a refractory period, so he was able to climax (not dry) multiple times, which I thought was fascinating!
In succession?

OMG, I think if I had that going on, I'd never leave the house.

In general, being able to last longer is a bad thing. At first women like it because they always get theirs. But eventually, they get tired. Like I said, it's well documented among men who have spent many years without women.

Old 02-19-2014, 09:21 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,691,178 times
That's why you have to let up on the death grip, guys!

Those numbers are terrible.

Old 02-19-2014, 09:30 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,998,845 times
Quote:
Mood does matter. Though the longest with my ex-husband was probably 20 minutes? and that was on one occasion. It was always quickies.

In my other more recent relationships quickies weren't really part of the equation since we had plenty time to take care of business... date nights.
It varies for us. I'd say our "quickies" generally fall in the 15-20 minute range. Like I said, I don't time us, but even in a "quickie" I don't rush things. When we're both in the mood, there is no rush and no telling how long it will last. I'd be willing to bet we've eclipsed 3 hours a time or two. When we first started dating we literally went all night a few nights in a row. I was a machine back then, running 10+ miles a day at high altitude. I'm sure I could go all night still, just not multiple consecutive nights.

But length, be it long or short, is really less important to me than the sensuality of the moment. If it lasts 20 minutes I am not going to bemoan that it didn't last 30. If it lasts an hour and the whole thing has been whiz-bang awesome, I am not going to bemoan taking too long.

My wife once played a dirty trick on me during a Broncos game. She lured me in right as halftime started. It was midway through the 4th quarter by the time she got done with me! The team did just fine without me, though. (Obviously the game I speak of was not the Super Bowl. )

Old 02-19-2014, 09:31 PM

23,218 posts, read 29,031,323 times
Ever see these ads for Tantric Massage? Being kept "on the edge of your seat" for an hour? And, no climax? And at the end of the hour, you're all but screaming, digging your fingernails into the sheets, ready to cry, because you want to climax so badly and the "skilled operator" won't allow it! All comes under the saying: It's the journey, not the arrival, that counts!

Now there are the "quicker triggers" who might not last even 5 minutes, but one can be trained to delay the climax for an hour, 2 hours, or more.

That's the way it was with my last partner, long tantric sessions that could last for 1-2 hours or more!

Comparative to a 10 course stretched out meal!

Quickie sex? You mean a 1 course snack? Not for me!

Old 02-19-2014, 09:31 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,924,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I need to move to Texas or Michigan.
I'll be there waiting baby

Old 02-19-2014, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
In succession?

OMG, I think if I had that going on, I'd never leave the house.

In general, being able to last longer is a bad thing. At first women like it because they always get theirs. But eventually, they get tired. Like I said, it's well documented among men who have spent many years without women.
I should say very short refractory period, maybe 2-5, minutes apart. I get mine regardless if it's two minutes or 60. I do prefer intercourse to last longer than 15 minutes, time permitting. 30+ minutes is good.

Old 02-19-2014, 09:36 PM

23,218 posts, read 29,031,323 times
Quote:
The situation being... lasting for a period of time? I had one partner that did not have a refractory period, so he was able to climax (not dry) multiple times, which I thought was fascinating! 30-60+ minutes was about average for him.

There was one partner who, when we spoke on the topic of sex and I brought up quickies, he mentioned that a quickie for him is no less than 30 minutes. So this piqued my curiosity as to how long non-quickie sex is for him... and then I found out. 5-6 hours with some breaks in there. Holy mother of Zeus! Way, way too long for my taste, I learned. However, there was a medical reason for why he could seemingly last forever.
Maybe, maybe not, a medical reason for the delay. I've met up with these types, over the years, and I never considered it to be for medical reasons. Astrology enlightened me on these types! Mars in Taurus or Scorpio are famous for this type of sexual behavior!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships