Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 02:39 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,052,864 times

Advertisements

Personally I think both men and woman are acting like slutz when they have casual sex...PERIOD. I don't discriminate among the genders.

Old 03-11-2014, 02:51 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,815,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
I base it more on her number than how quickly she banged me. If I screw her on the first night my respect drops for her and I wouldn't really consider a SERIOUS relationship. Obviously, this is all subjective.
Does your respect for yourself drop too? By your logic you are not a high quality person. Sounds like you are insecure about being compared to her previous lovers.

Old 03-11-2014, 03:23 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,045,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
What you think contradicts itself all the time. Your policy is "don't ask, don't tell", but you'd never date someone with a high number. But numbers have become meaningless to you as you've become older. Numbers are meaningless, but anyone you'd date seriously better not have a high one. But wait---then where does "don't ask don't tell" fit in?

You don't know whether you're coming or going. We're just trying to make sense of your flip-flopping posts. Frankly, I have no idea what you think. Your thoughts as posted here are clear as mud. I'm just trying to clarify them, but you're not helping, lol!
How many times do you I have to tell you that I was talking about MY NUMBERS specifically. That they don't matter to me, NOT REFERRING TO THE GIRLS NUMBERS. THEY STILL MATTER!

Don't ask, Don't tell fits in the sense that I don't have to disclose anything but I can do research on my girl and find out the truth. Besides, what good ever comes from specifics anyways during that talk?

I might have quoted Raina by accident and that may have confused you. So I will forgive you this time.

I am not in a good mood after sitting in a catscan for an hour so the next posts might sound more frustrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
He's open minded, but judgmental of people with different viewpoints. That's clear as day.
This is a forum, find me one goddamn thread in here where there is no judgement passed. You are judging me yet you talking to me about passing judgement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
Well considering he was going to get an HIV test after sharing a shot glass with a girl who had it I wouldn't put too much stock in anything he says. Also his method of STD control is pouring bleach on his penis after intercourse when the girl is deemed "dirty".
Yeah, because that's exactly what happened.

I like how leave out the fact that we kissing and about to have sex. Find me one person that wouldn't have been worried. All it would take is a cut in her mouth or anything like that and you can still catch it that way.

Obviously I was joking about the bleach but clearly you have no commonsense. Although, I did apply some in some areas just in case. The burn felt good, I do it for fun now.

By the way, I enjoy the fact you detest me so much. It's kind of pathetic that you let someone on the internet influence your emotions.

Funny though even in that thread I was made out to be the bad guy. We sure do have some crazies on CD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
So you openly admit to being a complete hypocrite? That in itself is far more disrespectful than any sexual activities you just named.

And how will you ever know how many she's slept with or whether she's had groups sex and/or threesomes? You have no idea what you're talking about.
How is that disrespectful to myself? You want me to lie to myself and say I am not? Yeah, sure it's more disrespectful than getting gangbanged. What planet do you people live on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Pelican View Post
Does your respect for yourself drop too? By your logic you are not a high quality person. Sounds like you are insecure about being compared to her previous lovers.
No, how many times do you people want me to repeat myself? Go back and re-read my posts in this thread I am not repeating myself.

Think what you want buddy, people are allowed to have their own preferences and you can call them what you would like I don't give a damn.

I don't seek anyones goddamn validation especially on an internet forum in a section filled with people who like to sit on their high horses and act holier than thou when their own relationship history is screwed. Don't make me start going through post histories. I am sure I will find some funny juicy stuff.

You people resort to personal attacks when you don't like someones opinion but don't expect someone to sit idly.

Last edited by hooplaman; 03-11-2014 at 03:33 PM..

Old 03-11-2014, 03:33 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
How many times do you I have to tell you that I was talking about MY NUMBERS specifically. That they don't matter to me, NOT REFERRING TO THE GIRLS NUMBERS. THEY STILL MATTER!

Don't ask, Don't tell fits in the sense that I don't have to disclose anything but I can do research on my girl and find out the truth..
OHH, hahahaha! Well why didn't you say so? So you're an avid proponent of the old double-standard, eh? Haha, well, silly me! I thought you were an equal-opportunity don't ask-er.

So don't ask, don't tell means YOU get to hide behind that policy, but the women are still required to tell, or surrender to your spy network. (You should consider a career with the NSA. ) What if some of the girls you're interested in do their research, and decide to pass on the potential STD factory? What if they decide a guy with high numbers like you is probably incapable of commitment, emotional depth, integrity, and general decency? What if they don't want to be with an admitted hypocrite?

But, we get it. In your world, everything YOU want to do is ok. Everything women want to do gets examined, dissected, judged, and rejected if it doesn't meet your approval. Hypocrisy, lying (I believe you mentioned that earlier), and promiscuity are ok if they're YOUR hypocrisy, lying, etc. So tell me, don't you ever get dizzy constantly circling the drain like that? Believe it or not, honesty and integrity are a lot less stressful.

OK. All clear now. Except for one thing. How is it that in spite of all this, you still expect us to think you're "not a bad guy"? How does that fit in?

Old 03-11-2014, 03:41 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,207,787 times
Quote:
You can call it repressive but I am of the belief that everything needs boundaries and currently there is none. We live in a time of great moral decay, I will admit I am completely disillusioned with the behavior of my generation. I identify more with my Grandparents generation if anything where such behaviors were frowned upon. Obviously, I am no prude though but I do think they had it right. Nowadays we have men who are more like women and women who are more like men.

Any woman I sleep with or even go on a date with I treat well even if I am just interested in sleeping with her. I just don't see myself with a woman that slept around because why would I want to be with a woman that has been around the block and shared by many. Why wouldn't I want the hottie who had some self restraint and didn't do one night stands. By the way, I am not a guy who likes one night stands anyway because if you read my other posts the last time this came up I pointed out I am in it for the experience.

Men and women are not on the same footing on this issue rather anyone here on CD wants to accept it or not.
Still doesn't answer my question. What's so awful about your peen that if you put it in a woman on the first date, she becomes unworthy of love and affection? Why do you feel you are tainting a woman by having sex with her early?

And not for nothing, but you can't tell someone's numbers by how soon she sleeps with you, or how long she waits. My ex-hub and I waited until the third date. Our numbers were very different. Mine were much higher than his. I know plenty of women with low numbers who also went ahead and had sex on the first date, and a couple of them married the guy they had sex on the first date with.

You want to talk about being on the same footing, do you think women don't talk about man-hoes? Where I used to work, the office zlut was a man. We used to call him Dirty Dick, because it was assumed that any woman who got with him would come away from the experience with an STD. He was irresponsible, and he'd sleep around while he was living with a woman and not use condoms. Just an all-around jerk who didn't care about anyone but himself, and his actions showed it.

The truth of the matter is that life is not as black-and-white as you want it to be. Every person is an individual, and every relationship is unique.

And not for nothing, but what you see as societal decay, a lot of people see as progress. Shaming people for having sex is a waste of time because sex and sexuality are natural things and they comprise only one facet of the human experience. There's more to life and a person than that.

Old 03-11-2014, 03:41 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,412,243 times
if your cooch is not on the internet or well known community property then you have nothing to worry about

---

women and their stupid "rules"

whether you give it to me on the 1st nite or a week from now...it doesnt matter if i like you i like you

your grown..if you want to get down then get down stop overthinking shht and following "rules" you read in a book or magazine that was probably written by an angry woman with no man

Old 03-11-2014, 03:45 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
You can call it repressive but I am of the belief that everything needs boundaries and currently there is none. We live in a time of great moral decay, I will admit I am completely disillusioned with the behavior of my generation.
Is this why you're advocating for an unlimited number of sex partners and hypocrisy for yourself? What part about your generation's behavior disillusions you? Not the hypocrisy and unlimited hookups, I take it.

It's not that I care what you think. I'm still waiting for you to make sense. You toss stuff off like "everything needs boundaries" and "we live in a time of great moral decay", but then you insist that you shouldn't be subject to boundaries, and that you're somehow not a part of the generation your completely disillusioned with.

BE the change you want to see in your generation.

Old 03-11-2014, 03:46 PM

Quote:
OHH, hahahaha! Well why didn't you say so? So you're an avid proponent of the old double-standard, eh? Haha, well, silly me! I thought you were an equal-opportunity don't ask-er.

So don't ask, don't tell means YOU get to hide behind that policy, but the women are still required to tell, or surrender to your spy network. (You should consider a career with the NSA. ) What if some of the girls you're interested in do their research, and decide to pass on the potential STD factory? What if they decide a guy with high numbers like you is probably incapable of commitment, emotional depth, integrity, and general decency? What if they don't want to be with an admitted hypocrite?

But, we get it. In your world, everything YOU want to do is ok. Everything women want to do gets examined, dissected, judged, and rejected if it doesn't meet your approval.

OK. All clear now. Except for one thing. How is it that in spite of all this, you still expect us to think you're "not a bad guy"? How does that fit in? Never mind. I don't want to know. Enough is enough. Have a nice day.
The double standard exists and you know women perpetuate it just as much as men do. The fact that it exists should also tell you the majority of CD posters her stand in the minority on this issue in real life.

I get to use the policy to my benefit but she can use it if she wants too but I always squeeze it out of a girl if shes led me to believe something else about her. They are always ways of finding out but I never really need to because I am an excellent judge of character and don't have trouble finding women that fit my needs. I was actually offered a job in one of the agencies by a family friend a couple weeks back. I am very observant person!

I have no STD's and I always get tested before getting into a new relationship. Actually I try to get tested every two months and use protection. I am not the ONS type of guy although I have had them, if it happens it happens but I don't push it. I would rather take the girl out on a date and get to know her a bit. If she finds out she finds out about it, I have other qualities that make me a good catch and a good person. You people act like my stance on one issue determines who I am as a person. That is just silly! If she still wants to go that's fine too, if we couldn't get over that hump we were never going to last anyway.

The bolded is your own fantasy you have made up about me and is not a point I am making.

Old 03-11-2014, 03:50 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,815,319 times
Quote:
Men and women are not on the same footing on this issue rather anyone here on CD wants to accept it or not
I've read through the thread and you have yet to provide any evidence to deductively prove this. Your logic in this thread is internally inconsistent and riddled with circular reasoning, straw man, and red herring reasoning fallacies to name a few. You even brought up the debunked key and lock theory of sexuality that confuses socialization with natural phenomena. Rather than respond with an equally invalid analogy of pencils and pencil sharpeners I'll just take this opportunity to say that it is a type of an invalid inductive argument that begs the question.

Quote:
The double standard exists and you know women perpetuate it just as much as men do. The fact that it exists should also tell you the majority of CD posters her stand in the minority on this issue in real life.
This is an argumentum ad populum reasoning fallacy. If you study government policy you know the importance of avoiding arguing from fallacy.

Old 03-11-2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Pelican View Post
I've read through the thread and you have yet to provide any evidence to deductively prove this. Your logic in this thread is internally inconsistent and riddled with circular reasoning, straw man, and red herring reasoning fallacies to name a few. You even brought up the debunked key and lock theory of sexuality that confuses socialization with natural phenomena. Rather than respond with an equally invalid analogy of pencils and pencil sharpeners I'll just take this opportunity to say that it is a type of an invalid inductive argument that begs the question.
This is your own perception, I don't care much for it. Everything I wanted to say is already written and clarified.

You can quote all the logical fallacies that you want buddy but I am a pragmatist and I am just pointing out the ugly truths.

Quote:
Is this why you're advocating for an unlimited number of sex partners and hypocrisy for yourself? What part about your generation's behavior disillusions you? Not the hypocrisy and unlimited hookups, I take it.
Those on this forum that I have shared more personal details of my life know that I don't care much for my sleeping around. If I had found the right woman for me early on and been with her I would have most likely settled down. I am just taking the opportunities that come to me, why should I deny myself something that everyone else is also taking advantage of?

I am not going to answer the last question since it seems like it was rhetorical. If you are genuinely interested just PM me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships