Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 12:00 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,045,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Yeah, I'm going to pull out the age card again, Hoop. You talk a good show, but when you meet someone you really like, when she sleeps with you isn't going to make a difference. If you enjoy her company and you have common interests, you won't want to let her go so easily. I've had a few multiyear relationships with people with whom I got busy on the first date. My last SO and I were together for seven years, and we fooled around on the first date. Not all the way, but enough. One relationship was supposed to be a ONS with someone I met in a bar. That lasted two and a half years.
Whoops, I didn't drink coffee today because the machine is broken at work. So I totally missed this part of your post.

Yes, I realize that things are not as clear cut in real life which is why I like the don't ask, don't tell strategy. As long as she hasn't been gangbanged, tag teamed, threesomed, or any sort of disrespectful crap. That's as far as I can bend though on this issue and even then the girl better not bring this up later on. I am a pretty open minded person but just on this issue and a few others I am not very pliable.

Old 03-11-2014, 12:17 PM

8,324 posts, read 13,457,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
Whoops, I didn't drink coffee today because the machine is broken at work. So I totally missed this part of your post.

Yes, I realize that things are not as clear cut in real life which is why I like the don't ask, don't tell strategy. As long as she hasn't been gangbanged, tag teamed, threesomed, or any sort of disrespectful crap. That's as far as I can bend though on this issue and even then the girl better not bring this up later on. I am a pretty open minded person but just on this issue and a few others I am not very pliable.
Apparently not as open-minded as you think!

If all the members of a group sex is OK with it, then why should anyone else judge them in any way?

To me, they are good at multitasking or, being very generous by sharing their love and body with more than one person at one time.

Ain't nothin' wrong with that!

Old 03-11-2014, 12:19 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
How is having a threesome disrespectful? If someone is using a third as plaything and not treating them as a person, well sure, but that is just a bad dynamic, but it doesn't need to be that way.

Old 03-11-2014, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
Apparently not as open-minded as you think!

If all the members of a group sex is OK with it, then why should anyone else judge them in any way?

To me, they are good at multitasking or, being very generous by sharing their love and body with more than one person at one time.

Ain't nothin' wrong with that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
How is having a threesome disrespectful? If someone is using a third as plaything and not treating them as a person, well sure, but that is just a bad dynamic, but it doesn't need to be that way.
So because I am not okay with a few things I am not open minded. Funny how having preferences is a problem for you people to accept. Instead you people always have to make it out to be that something is wrong with someone for having preferences.

Funny how the "regressives" here try to peddle their views in this manner.

Old 03-11-2014, 12:25 PM

Preferences are fine. We all have them.

Labeling something as "disrespectful" or indicating it is somehow wrong (i.e. "crap") just because it doesn't fall in your preferences is something else entirely.

Most people understand this difference.

Old 03-11-2014, 12:25 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:

Don't ask, Don't tell means I won't have to disclose my numbers and honestly I don't count anymore because I don't care for it. After a certain point the numbers have become meaningless to me as I got older.
If you don't care about numbers, why have you been dragging on some wild goose chase the last few pages? That doesn't jibe with this recent post of yours:
Quote:
That's as far as I can bend though on this issue and even then the girl better not bring this up later on. I am a pretty open minded person but just on this issue and a few others I am not very pliable.
This doesn't sound like a guy who doesn't care about numbers.

Old 03-11-2014, 12:31 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
If you don't care about numbers, why have you been dragging on some wild goose chase the last few pages? That doesn't jibe with this recent post of yours:
This doesn't sound like a guy who doesn't care about numbers.
Controdiction

Old 03-11-2014, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Preferences are fine. We all have them.

Labeling something as "disrespectful" or indicating it is somehow wrong (i.e. "crap") just because it doesn't fall in your preferences is something else entirely.

Most people understand this difference.
I still standby what said and you be far are a person with no morals. I haven't forgotten your other ridiculous posts in this section.

Old 03-11-2014, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Controdiction
I was clearly talking about MY own numbers. Seems like you guys are so eager to hang me because I don't agree with your values that people aren't reading the posts.

Also Ruth why are you so concerned about what I think. Lol you want me to make an exception and take you on a date?

Old 03-11-2014, 01:13 PM

Quote:
I still standby what said and you be far are a person with no morals. I haven't forgotten your other ridiculous posts in this section.
I certainly don't share your uptight morals, thankfully.

Treat people honestly, with respect, and as you would like to be treated. It's all rather simple, really, for good people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships