Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 12:38 AM

4,338 posts, read 7,510,557 times

Advertisements

I applied to beautifulpeople dot com and got voted OUT!
People from both genders including gay men have told me that I am very attractive.
So why did I get voted out? I am feeling very sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2014, 12:39 AM

301 posts, read 329,456 times
wtf?.. why would you even care about that kinda site?

Old 03-26-2014, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird13 View Post
wtf?.. why would you even care about that kinda site?
Do you know about that site? Genders of the opposite sex have rejected me. I am feeling very depressed.

Does this mean for all those years the guys, girls and gay men have told a lie?

Women: Would you lie to a guy and tell him he is handsome, cute, hot, attractive, etc?

Old 03-26-2014, 12:46 AM

61,745 posts, read 87,217,162 times
Depressed?
Those are FUN sites. Why are you taking it so serious?
Narcissistic much?

People say all kinds of nice things just to be polite, or for fun, or not to make someone DEPRESSED...
Show us your pix, lets see...

Old 03-26-2014, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Depressed?
Those are FUN sites. Why are you taking it so serious?
Narcissistic much?

People say all kinds of nice things just to be polite, or for fun, or not to make someone DEPRESSED...
Show us your pix, lets see...
It isn't fun if I don't get accepted as an applicant.

Old 03-26-2014, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Do you know about that site? Genders of the opposite sex have rejected me. I am feeling very depressed.

Does this mean for all those years the guys, girls and gay men have told a lie?

Women: Would you lie to a guy and tell him he is handsome, cute, hot, attractive, etc?
Yea, I heard about that site but I thought it would be stupid enough to join it. It kinda reminds me of offering myself in some way... which is not nice. Why not to just trust those people from real life who told you that you look good? I think real life is the only that matters. Lol what's the obsession with that site anyway? Move on.

Old 03-26-2014, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Yea, I heard about that site but I thought it would be stupid enough to join it. It kinda reminds me of offering myself in some way... which is not nice. Why not to just trust those people from real life who told you that you look good? I think real life is the only that matters. Lol what's the obsession with that site anyway? Move on.
Well, it is the only site on the internet that accepts beautiful people.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Well, it is the only site on the internet that accepts beautiful people.
Looks like you're trolling us... seriously. Those *beautiful people* aren't way as beautiful in real life. Because those others, who actually are worth something, they don't need to be approved on some fishy site by some fishy no-lifers. And they have something better to do than spend all day on the internet voting someone's pics up and down.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Looks like you're trolling us... seriously. Those *beautiful people* aren't way as beautiful in real life. Because those others, who actually are worth something, they don't need to be approved on some fishy site by some fishy no-lifers. And they have something better to do than spend all day on the internet voting someone's pics up and down.
Well, if you look at the males that are applicants now, you can tell who is good looking and who is not as a straight guy. What can a guy do to change their pictures? They don't put makeup on.
How do you know that site is fishy? The have millions of people on it like OKCupid and Plenty of Fish.

Lot of them have professions like Business man, Engineers and other professionals too.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Well, if you look at the males that are applicants now, you can tell who is good looking and who is not as a straight guy. What can a guy do to change their pictures? They don't put makeup on.
I know guys who look in pics better than in real life and I know other guys, who in contrary look bad in pics but alright in life. [/quote]

Quote:
How do you know that site is fishy? The have millions of people on it like OKCupid and Plenty of Fish.

Lot of them have professions like Business man, Engineers and other professionals too.
Let's for a second think it's truth. Then why do they all have trouble meeting people in real life? Insecure? Then what's the benefit of being beautiful if they don't feel good about their beauty in real and need it approved on daily basis in the internet? There's noone beautiful or pretty and nice that I know who has a job, money, brain and joins sites like that. But it's not my business, you do what you like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships