Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 05:17 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,160,464 times

Advertisements

You're either not as handsome as you think you are or have aged poorly. It happens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2014, 05:21 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,080,437 times
So is this website a dating website or for hook-ups?
There's just a bunch of naked people on the cover.

More often than not, someone will drool over another person and I just don't see it. I guess my definition of beautiful is different than others. I'd be curious to see what kind of folks are on the website but I think I already know.

Old 03-26-2014, 05:26 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,945,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
So is this website a dating website or for hook-ups?
There's just a bunch of naked people on the cover.

More often than not, someone will drool over another person and I just don't see it. I guess my definition of beautiful is different than others. I'd be curious to see what kind of folks are on the website but I think I already know.
I signed up this morning to see what was on there. All the pictures look decent, looks like a dating site.

I find it to be pretty dumb, I'd never actually use this site. The women are not that attractive, some are, many I'd consider slightly below average. However, no fat women.

Old 03-26-2014, 06:41 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,080,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I signed up this morning to see what was on there. All the pictures look decent, looks like a dating site.

I find it to be pretty dumb, I'd never actually use this site. The women are not that attractive, some are, many I'd consider slightly below average. However, no fat women.
Pretty much what I assumed. I'm betting most women are 20-something have long hair and are wearing generous amounts of make-up. Men are probably young, fit and clean cut looking.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:25 AM

4,338 posts, read 7,510,557 times
I just checked my update and it looks like I am getting IN at this moment with less than 24 hours remaining. The reason I was OUT earlier was mostly likely just not getting the votes overall late at night.

I thought I was going to get rejected so I declared myself OUT and started this thread.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
Is this a joke? Really??

No one can tell from a picture if someone is beautiful or not. You have to meet someone and get to know them before you can make that decision. Some of the most physically attractive people are the biggest a$$holes I know.

Ever hear of photoshop?
Well, the vote is based on 1 picture on that site.

We are talking about physical looks here not personality.'

That site is based on looks and yes there is a section to write stuff but no one reads that unless they find you attractive.

I am aware of photo shop but how much a guy can use Photoshop to look good?

Old 03-27-2014, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jouster12 View Post
How shallow. You could be the most gorgeous person alive on the outside but if your attitude and inner core are ugly, nothing is going to make people who get to know you, like you. Ever hear the saying, beauties only skin deep?
That does not matter getting into bp.com. Either you are IN or you are OUT based on 1 picture.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Here's the salient issue: if you are as "beautiful" as you believe yourself to be, why have you never had a girlfriend?

Answer honestly please.
Lol. I have had a few. Where did you come up with that question?

One could be a real life model and still never have a gf.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
If it makes you feel any better, not everyone on the site is all that impressive, so being voted in doesn't mean much.
Are you part of that site? Look at every person there. They either look above average or better. No average Joe's and Jane's in that site.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:33 AM

288 posts, read 255,781 times
Never heard of it until now, I can take 1 photo and make it look like 3 different ones in about a minute, color and lighting make a difference
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships