Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2014, 09:49 PM

818 posts, read 917,779 times

Advertisements

I didn't read all the posts but a subtle one I've noticed is using sex to make you late for an appointment, work, etc.
Its a sure sign that they are trying to see how much control they have
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2014, 10:07 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,865,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntFishRepeat View Post
I didn't read all the posts but a subtle one I've noticed is using sex to make you late for an appointment, work, etc.
Its a sure sign that they are trying to see how much control they have
Sounds like paranoia, dude. Or a failure to own up to your own weaknesses. She can't make you be late without your participation.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:38 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,008,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
This post is pretty laughable. The honest truth, is that most men and women in this country start to really pack it on in their 30's. There are people in my gym that are in their 40's that still look great, but it's because they live in the gym, they have good genetics, and they really watch what they eat. I'm a few years from being one of these people. At 25 I looked like one of those guys on a box of underwear without even watching my diet and minimal exercise. At almost 40 years old I still have a tight mid-section and a muscular build, but I make a lot of sacrifices to be in the type of shape that I'm in these days.
I'm actually not certain how your point differs from the post you quoted. The one you said was "laughable."

Quote:
If there were actually an abundance of 40 year old women with rocking bodies, guys wouldn't be chasing younger women.
There are a lot of reasons men pursue younger women. I'm sure there are threads dedicated to this topic as well as the topic of older women who pursue younger guys. I'll not speculate into what some of the other reasons may be, but I'll definitely say a lack of options is just one reason and probably not even one of the top 3. Where I live I see plenty of fit and healthy looking 40-somethings, so the idea there is not an abundance of them is probably a matter of noticing or not noticing.

Quote:
My comment is true, in that skinny chicks typically don't lose their looks the way women with curves do as the get older. To say otherwise is just silly.
What makes it silly? That's an honest question. People's opinions and preferences vary on this matter. No one opinion is universally right. Not even yours, no matter how many underwear boxes you were once qualified to be on. It sounds like what you're saying is anyone who voices a different opinion than yours is just silly. I hope this isn't really what you're saying. That's just silly.

Quote:
And LOL at your yoga comment. Yoga being so intense and all. If you really want to find out how old you are, try doing cross-fit with a group of shapely women in their 20's. I can guarantee that It will bring you back to planet earth.
Yeah, just don't ask any of those shapely crossfit women in their 20s to do an actual pullup! Just to avoid humiliation, you probably shouldn't ask too many crossfit men in their 20s to do an actual pullup either. It may bring you, them, and the whole crossfit cult back to planet earth!

Old 06-12-2014, 10:39 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,281,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
Sounds like paranoia, dude. Or a failure to own up to your own weaknesses. She can't make you be late without your participation.
Seriously. I have never used sex to make someone late for an appointment. That's actually a thing people do?

Old 06-13-2014, 01:25 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,052,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Yogurt View Post
Right wing politics
Drives an SUV
Drives a luxury car
Drives everywhere even though we live a in a city with great public trans and bike lanes
Bible thumper
YOu sound like that you will love places like San Francicisco or maybe Manhattan or hip places of Brooklyn. Maybe something organically sustainable or fair trade, locally grown and or sourced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
This is the spear counterpart to the other thread.

Guys what is it about a woman that tells you not to pursue any further?

Or

Are you the type of guy who doesn't care about her behavior or attitude as long as she's hot?
For me I run for this hills when women have currently unresolved daddy issues, high rate of college debt is another issue, another is when a woman assumes she is hot even though she is not which shows insecurity of character, constant drama, consistent drug use and alcoholism, she talks about her ex boyfriend or ex husband and obviously still has feelings for him, and last more than 1 kid from a previous relationship. Also I like women of many shapes, however the killer for me is either she has a cute face and lacks TNA, or has TNA and lacks a cute face, both aren't deal breakers however if she is skinny or fat with no TNA, or with no cute face or combination I can not date ya.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 06-13-2014 at 01:38 AM..

Old 06-13-2014, 01:49 AM

818 posts, read 917,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
Trust me its a sign, and I admit a sexy woman is my kyrptonite

Old 06-13-2014, 06:21 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
Seriously. I have never used sex to make someone late for an appointment. That's actually a thing people do?

I don't know about an appointment, but for work, yes... or a workout. They're out there.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:32 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,602,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Theres some good ones here. I'll add:

Lazy
Insults her looks all the time (insecurity is so unattractive)
Wants to turn lights completely off during sex. Dim is ok.
Poor kisser
Watches the Kardasians religously
So you don't buy the oft-repeated myth that women can't be lousy kissers, either?

I have read a couple places that it's impossible for women to be lousy kissers or bad in bed.

Total BS.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:36 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave72 View Post
I have read a couple places that it's impossible for women to be lousy kissers or bad in bed.

I've met many women that think women can't be bad in bed. That they just need to be there and a guy is happy. That is, of course, horsebleep and a prime sign to run for the hills.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:37 AM

663 posts, read 778,360 times
I would say, any woman who is decked out in expensive clothing.

Louis Vuitton purse, Prada heels, Ray Ban glasses, etc.

But then I wouldn't even run for the hills. I would date her for a while but definitely wouldn't marry a girl like that.

I am trying to retire rich before I hit 40 and I don't want to live that kind of lifestyle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships