Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2015, 12:50 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times

Advertisements

Sixy we are doing some of the same, dishes and laundry at least and we bought a runner for the hallway so I need to get the hall floor and kitchen floor swept and mopped before I put the runner down. Both need it anyway so that is not something I would not have done today anyway.

Other than that I did 5 entire minutes on the treadmill and I am now starving and exhausted.....LOL

Old 01-18-2015, 12:55 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,076,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Sixy we are doing some of the same, dishes and laundry at least and we bought a runner for the hallway so I need to get the hall floor and kitchen floor swept and mopped before I put the runner down. Both need it anyway so that is not something I would not have done today anyway.

Other than that I did 5 entire minutes on the treadmill and I am now starving and exhausted.....LOL
LOL...I was just about to wash my floors. I need to release some of this nervous energy!

Oh...and he text me...they WON!!!

Old 01-18-2015, 12:57 PM

I decided to take a break and fix lunch instead of doing anything else. We went to supper with friends last night and I had plenty of leftovers to bring home so I warmed the hamburger steak left over and made a sandwich.

Old 01-18-2015, 01:36 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,781,311 times
CSD, that hamburger steak sounds yummy!!!

I''m at a loss for what to cook for dinner tonight. I'm all stewed and souped out, lol.

I was just watching the Kitchen starring Sunny Anderson and Geoffrey Zacharian, and he was making a spicy black bean bisque, which honestly looked very tasty.

That's an idea. I'm stuck in cooking rut these days.

Old 01-18-2015, 02:15 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,791,304 times
Day two of the braised pork roast, yum. Very tasty.

Old 01-18-2015, 02:48 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,118,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
LOL...I was just about to wash my floors. I need to release some of this nervous energy!

Oh...and he text me...they WON!!!

Old 01-18-2015, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
CSD, that hamburger steak sounds yummy!!!

I''m at a loss for what to cook for dinner tonight. I'm all stewed and souped out, lol.

I was just watching the Kitchen starring Sunny Anderson and Geoffrey Zacharian, and he was making a spicy black bean bisque, which honestly looked very tasty.

That's an idea. I'm stuck in cooking rut these days.

I am not a fan of either of those chefs but it is my dislike for a lot of the dishes they prepare and nothing more, well except for her voice. She sounds so patronizing to me but I haven't watched any of them in years so I have no idea if they are still the same now as they were back then.

Why not do something simple like Pancakes or bacon, eggs and toast; sometimes we have oatmeal and toast for supper just because we are in the mood for oatmeal.

We are having grilled chicken and a salad if/when I get around to making the salad. It is going to be so good, the produce was wonderful in the grocery yesterday which was a nice surprise.

The salad ingredients are:

Iceberg Lettuce
Romaine Lettuce
Leaf Lettuce
Baby Spinach
White Cabbage
Red Cabbage
Green Pepper
Celery
White Onion
a wee bit of fresh cut jalapeno
Vinegar and Oil dressing
and I will add fresh mushrooms for Mr. CSD in his salad *I hate mushrooms*
I will also cut tomato fresh and add it to our salad right before serving.

Old 01-18-2015, 03:42 PM

CS,

That suggestion sounds good. I can always go for pancakes and eggs or some other breakfast type food for dinner.

I'm not a salad fan in general (I just feel like they are mostly too dry to eat), and so I tend to stay away. Your salad above sounds do-able, though!!!

But, I gave up 40 minutes ago and ordered a pizza. It should be here in 10 minutes

Old 01-18-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
CS,

That suggestion sounds good. I can always go for pancakes and eggs or some other breakfast type food for dinner.

I'm not a salad fan in general (I just feel like they are mostly too dry to eat), and so I tend to stay away. Your salad above sounds do-able, though!!!

But, I gave up 40 minutes ago and ordered a pizza. It should be here in 10 minutes
We have done that more than once as well, especially if I don't feel like making pizza here at home.
I bet you would like the pizza I make, yeast dough, pasta sauce, ground hamburger, ground turkey, italian sausage, pepperoni, white onion, mushrooms on half, green pepper, green olive, mozzarella and a bit of sharp cheddar shredded right in the center of the pizza so it will melt out a bit to the middle.

Old 01-18-2015, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
We have done that more than once as well, especially if I don't feel like making pizza here at home.
I bet you would like the pizza I make, yeast dough, pasta sauce, ground hamburger, ground turkey, italian sausage, pepperoni, white onion, mushrooms on half, green pepper, green olive, mozzarella and a bit of sharp cheddar shredded right in the center of the pizza so it will melt out a bit to the middle.
My mouth is watering.. CS, you're killing me with your recipes. That sounds sooooo goood!

I often wish I had one of those wood fired pizza ovens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships