Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2015, 05:12 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,563,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigueur2014 View Post
I believe they store that type of woman within the Pacific Time Zone only. Venturing into the Rocky Mountain and east, will find women of that age thinking you are a silly boy. Where do people come up with these questions? I guess it's not something they can ask their friends, since they would get laughed at...lol

So there are no Cougars east of the Rocky Mountains?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2015, 07:41 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,489,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
So there are no Cougars east of the Rocky Mountains?
No I can attest they all live on top of Pikes Peak.

Old 03-13-2015, 07:46 PM

2,071 posts, read 2,211,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Professional View Post
If Im 21 years old but I want to date like some in the age range of 27-35?
Where can I find these womans who are open minded and would consider dating a younger man ?
In fact how many woman are willing to date a man that young?
You need to define 'date'. If you mean a relationship, that is not likely to happen, at least not with any 27 to 35 woman that you would want to have a relationship with.

Old 03-14-2015, 09:17 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,961,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Professional View Post
If Im 21 years old but I want to date like some in the age range of 27-35?
Where can I find these womans who are open minded and would consider dating a younger man ?
In fact how many woman are willing to date a man that young?
Bingo halls.

Old 03-14-2015, 09:51 AM

50,830 posts, read 36,538,623 times
There are tons of cougar dating sites, just Google them. You can also just contact women in the range you want on any online site. If they're not interested, they'll say "no", that's all. Just don't write to women who are clearly looking for marriage/starting a family. You're too young for that and you'd just be wasting time they may not have.

Old 03-14-2015, 10:01 AM

2,947 posts, read 7,022,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Bingo halls.

Old 03-14-2015, 10:02 AM

2,947 posts, read 7,022,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
There are tons of cougar dating sites, just Google them. You can also just contact women in the range you want on any online site. If they're not interested, they'll say "no", that's all. Just don't write to women who are clearly looking for marriage/starting a family. You're too young for that and you'd just be wasting time they may not have.
If you do throw darts with online sites to contact ladies, a word of caution - string together an intelligent sentence or two if you want to be taken somewhat seriously. I have had young bucks contact me, and their messages clearly confirmed that we are failing as a nation in the education department.

Old 03-14-2015, 10:56 AM

48,538 posts, read 34,891,275 times
Well, that depends on why your looking.

If you think an older woman will be easier to pick-up because some young "buck" is asking...... you will probably find yourself disappointed.

If you think an older woman will be less "drama" you are probably right, but not because we will put up with more, we will just drop you faster.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-14-2015, 05:23 PM

1,178 posts, read 1,361,853 times
I think you would flatter quite a few "older" women if you meet them and express an interest in them. There are some who would consider you too young to get serious about. There are others who may consider you "cute enough" for one night and there may be one or two who may consider you "just right".

Old 03-14-2015, 05:31 PM

765 posts, read 987,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebyanothername View Post
I think you would flatter quite a few "older" women if you meet them and express an interest in them. There are some who would consider you too young to get serious about. There are others who may consider you "cute enough" for one night and there may be one or two who may consider you "just right".
One night
Hook up
Or serious doesnt matter
Actually I just went to a night club and had a one night stand with hispanic 31 year old i wish there were more people like her thou damn forgot her name and to get her number
Other than that I got really lucky
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships