Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2015, 03:26 AM

106 posts, read 151,157 times

Advertisements

I really don't know how this is happening, but i certainly tell you that women are not gold diggers. It can't just be due to my confidence, though. I approach women i am attracted to and actually listen to what they say, get them to talk about themselves and I'm interested in them, but in terms of my material wealth, i am shocked that any women would sleep with me.

I am decent looking guy with a good body, but I have nothing of material worth yet there are women who will invite me to their place for drinks or whatever (this is after our phone conversations and maybe some flirty texting) and then it leads to sex or at the very minimum some kind of foreplay/heavy making out.

I was being told that women only want a guy with "this" or "that" [insert material possession] and that they wouldn't bother with a guy like me. Well [Bleep.] them! I can get women even in my situation and now i feel smug because of the doubters.

Please don't get me wrong, however, as i actually enjoy being in the presence of these women and we almost always stay friends because they know i'm not looking for anything serious. Also, i can't provide for myself, let alone other people yet, so i'm not going to enter into serious relationships. I would rather be honest with these women than lead them along, it's only morally right.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-31-2015 at 08:12 AM.. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Old 03-13-2015, 03:36 AM

403 posts, read 597,703 times
I'm not surprised. Material possessions don't mean crap for just getting laid. Although not having a car is a set-back though. Do they pick you up?

Old 03-13-2015, 03:37 AM

45,354 posts, read 60,546,019 times
Maybe they just plain like you.

Old 03-13-2015, 03:48 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,335,831 times
Yeah, I notoced this phenomenon as a young teen with no car and job, yet still getting laid.

Old 03-13-2015, 04:06 AM

61,680 posts, read 87,077,794 times
You must be irresistible!

Some women like losers - mostly those who don't believe to be worthy, are afraid to be alone, or they are losers too...

Old 03-13-2015, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewme18 View Post
I'm not surprised. Material possessions don't mean crap for just getting laid. Although not having a car is a set-back though. Do they pick you up?
a couple have. one of them was really explicit about what she wanted me to do to her and when I told her i can't come over that night because i finish work then it would take a while to get there, she replied "that's okay i can come pick you up" lol she was really eager Mod cut.. it is pretty awesome to know you can get laid when you're limited in certain aspects.

However, don't get me wrong I'm not deliberately staying broke because i want to get laid like this, i am trying to change my situation it's just the way the cookie has crumbled and now i am motivated to be a success no matter what, but i am not going to let others dictate how i should live or made to feel that i shouldn't date because i haven't got some [Bleep] material possession, so anyone here who has these limiting beliefs remember that no one can tell you what to do.

there have been times when I've thought "I'm not good enough to meet her, i haven't got this or that etc" but then i approach her get to know her, she's a cool person and we get on. i am not looking for anything serious, i explain that and I'm honest and it's healthy because I'm not deceiving anyone.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-31-2015 at 08:15 AM.. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Old 03-13-2015, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
You must be irresistible!

Some women like losers - mostly those who don't believe to be worthy, are afraid to be alone, or they are losers too...
and you know I'm a loser, how? because i have no job or material possessions? those make a person do they; they build personality and character? if you don't know a person personally then it's unfair to make incorrect judgements about people based on their exterior. that actually makes you no better than one of those haters or doubters who think they are better than others because they have certain things.

Old 03-13-2015, 04:39 AM

833 posts, read 657,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadKing88 View Post
I really don't know how this is happening, but i certainly tell you that women are not gold diggers. It can't just be due to my confidence, though. I approach women i am attracted to and actually listen to what they say, get them to talk about themselves and I'm interested in them, but in terms of my material wealth, i am shocked that any women would sleep with me.

I am decent looking guy with a good body, but I have nothing of material worth yet there are women who will invite me to their place for drinks or whatever (this is after our phone conversations and maybe some flirty texting) and then it leads to sex or at the very minimum some kind of foreplay/heavy making out.

I was being told that women only want a guy with "this" or "that" [insert material possession] and that they wouldn't bother with a guy like me. Well [Snip.] I can get women even in my situation and now i feel smug because of the doubters.

Please don't get me wrong, however, as i actually enjoy being in the presence of these women and we almost always stay friends because they know i'm not looking for anything serious. Also, i can't provide for myself, let alone other people yet, so i'm not going to enter into serious relationships. I would rather be honest with these women than lead them along, it's only morally right.
Getting laid - if that's the end goal, and nothing else then you and the sweeties you are entertaining are all on the path to nirvana. If a balanced life that has more than a few orgasms is the objective then you are all on the wrong train leading to dodo land.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-31-2015 at 08:16 AM..

Old 03-13-2015, 04:51 AM

295 posts, read 307,137 times
Nowadays it's all about the looks. Some people still live in the 60's and believe a man must have money. I say:

Welcome in 2015!

Old 03-13-2015, 05:09 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,202,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadKing88 View Post
and you know I'm a loser, how? because i have no job or material possessions? those make a person do they; they build personality and character? if you don't know a person personally then it's unfair to make incorrect judgements about people based on their exterior. that actually makes you no better than one of those haters or doubters who think they are better than others because they have certain things.
So do you have a job or not? One post up from the one i am quoting you said "I can't come over that night because I have to finish work". This post you say you have no job. So which is it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.