Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 10:27 AM

1,452 posts, read 2,044,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewme18 View Post
I'm not surprised. Material possessions don't mean crap for just getting laid. Although not having a car is a set-back though. Do they pick you up?
He must live in an area with acceptable public transit.

Old 03-14-2015, 08:06 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,067,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
You must be irresistible!

Some women like losers - mostly those who don't believe to be worthy, are afraid to be alone, or they are losers too...
Lol, but it isn't nice to call people losers lmao

Old 03-14-2015, 09:24 PM

52 posts, read 59,634 times
You don't have money, you aren't getting used for money. All you have to offer is sex, so that's all you get.

Old 03-14-2015, 09:30 PM

52 posts, read 59,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadKing88 View Post
i think i also mentioned earlier in this thread that i am not deliberately keeping myself in this situation, but it's difficult finding work but i am searching and applying for jobs frequently, and even getting interviews, but I'm just unfortunate at the moment because the gods aren't smiling down on me.

i am certainly not intending to stay broke and with jobless; that is not my plan. i have just been ridiculed by others who think they're better than me, telling me that women like certain things that i don't have, so when i am able to rub people's noses in it, it's great!

like i said these women and i are in touch, friendly and I'm certainly not using them. these women know that i am not looking for anything serious.

You sure aren't proving those people right, attracting all these easy women who only seem to care about sex. They don't care about you and what you can offer them. Sounds like the type of women who will do anyone or anything with a pulse. That isn't anything special.

Old 03-15-2015, 01:58 AM

106 posts, read 151,245 times
Ha! I heard the funniest thing from a woman i was texting, here was the text convo:

her: "you're weird"
me: "that's not nice"
her: "no, i mean weird cos i can't read you properly, you're like a good bad boy hehe xx"
me: "what?"
her: "you act like a bad boy, but you are not one. does that makes sense?"
me: "no lol"
her: "never mind"
her: "you are a really cool guy and i can open up to you, which i have never been able to do with other guys before because they just cared about getting in my pants"
me: "but i do want to get in your pants and you know that lol"
her: "haha! yes, but you're like a friend as well which is why i say you're weird lol :P"

The conversation went like that and did continue, but that's the main gist of it. i don't consider myself a "bad boy" or a "player" anyway, i just like getting to know people and i am genuinely interested in women i meet, but i also make sure I'm honest about my intent that is why i told her that i did want to get in her pants because i was honest with her about my intent to do so before the above text exchange. i just thought "good bad boy" was funny as i have never heard of that before haha.

Old 03-15-2015, 03:34 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,348,750 times
Quote:
Ha! I heard the funniest thing from a woman i was texting, here was the text convo:

her: "no, i mean weird cos i can't read you properly, you're like a good bad boy hehe xx"
her: "you are a really cool guy and i can open up to you, which i have never been able to do with other guys before because they just cared about getting in my pants"
her: "haha! yes, but you're like a friend as well which is why i say you're weird lol :P"

The conversation went like that and did continue, but that's the main gist of it. i don't consider myself a "bad boy" or a "player" anyway, i just like getting to know people and i am genuinely interested in women i meet, but i also make sure I'm honest about my intent that is why i told her that i did want to get in her pants because i was honest with her about my intent to do so before the above text exchange. i just thought "good bad boy" was funny as i have never heard of that before haha.
Great insight on how a real player works

Take copious notes guys!

Old 03-15-2015, 04:50 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,279,960 times
Quote:

She sounds twelve.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:33 AM

833 posts, read 658,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
She sounds twelve.
Every girl in any species when at "that time" would be feeling randy. Most use logic and weed out mates that are no gooders yet some either due to being 12 in physical age or mental age in that ballpark exhibit these behaviors.

That is why you have some people who can never be at the same level of evolution- they are content getting laid and being waste at the same time

Old 03-15-2015, 10:02 AM

609 posts, read 615,753 times
I remember I had a friend who by any standards was absolutely gorgeous, incredibly intelligent, and so much fun (and successful). She was always seen with really impressive men who had everything going for them (looks, money, status etc). She briefly dated this guy who she told us didn't have a car, didn't have his own place, and had a low-paying job that required no skills. We were really confused why she would date someone like that...and then I met the guy and I understood. He was very attractive, charming, and actually pretty smart. Oh and she told us the sex was amazing.

Relationships are so much more complicated than what we realize sometimes.

Old 03-15-2015, 10:22 AM

106 posts, read 151,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLikeAnyOther View Post
I remember I had a friend who by any standards was absolutely gorgeous, incredibly intelligent, and so much fun (and successful). She was always seen with really impressive men who had everything going for them (looks, money, status etc). She briefly dated this guy who she told us didn't have a car, didn't have his own place, and had a low-paying job that required no skills. We were really confused why she would date someone like that...and then I met the guy and I understood. He was very attractive, charming, and actually pretty smart. Oh and she told us the sex was amazing.

Relationships are so much more complicated than what we realize sometimes.
i have no idea why i have the success i do considering i am not really good looking (although i have been told i am good looking, but i don't personally think i'm anything special ) i suppose i have learnt to become a decent conversationalist (again, not amazing, but just decent) and i show interest in these women and i am not a deceitful person, so i do not lie to get women into bed.

i guess you can still consider it a large numbers game and because i speak to so many women it's easier to get a larger portion of numbers. i am certainly not going to stay clear of dating just because i don't know certain things or my situation is not ideal. i just have a belief that i am a great guy and any woman would be fortunate to have me in their life, whether as a friend or casual encounter. that isn't me being an egotist, it's just believing in my personal qualities and feeling that the women i meet will gain something from me.

i also aim to become a professional actor, so when i tell women this they're intrigued, but i am not an established actor and i haven't had any professional work yet, but it still interests people, especially the women i meet.

however, like i said, i don't think my looks have much to do with it as i don't have amazing good looks, just decent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships