Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 05:29 AM

270 posts, read 283,170 times

Advertisements

To the OP, if you're for real and still around, to answer your question, why should it not happen? All you have is sex, no strings.

There's a subset of male jerks who are smart enough to learn the game, put on their decent guy pants for as long as it takes to win her over. These dudes tend to be very successful with women, in the short haul, because their spiel is convincing and seemingly sincere. In the pool of available men, they learned how to set themselves apart, to say and do just the right things to get her to exactly where he wants her to be. All this despite lack of funds, job, teeth, car, looks, you name it.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:40 AM

1,098 posts, read 1,866,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadKing88 View Post
I really don't know how this is happening, but i certainly tell you that women are not gold diggers. It can't just be due to my confidence, though. I approach women i am attracted to and actually listen to what they say, get them to talk about themselves and I'm interested in them, but in terms of my material wealth, i am shocked that any women would sleep with me.

I am decent looking guy with a good body, but I have nothing of material worth yet there are women who will invite me to their place for drinks or whatever (this is after our phone conversations and maybe some flirty texting) and then it leads to sex or at the very minimum some kind of foreplay/heavy making out.

I was being told that women only want a guy with "this" or "that" [insert material possession] and that they wouldn't bother with a guy like me. Well [Snip.]! I can get women even in my situation and now i feel smug because of the doubters.

Please don't get me wrong, however, as i actually enjoy being in the presence of these women and we almost always stay friends because they know i'm not looking for anything serious. Also, i can't provide for myself, let alone other people yet, so i'm not going to enter into serious relationships. I would rather be honest with these women than lead them along, it's only morally right.
It's a different era for sure, in my day not having car, job, or money at 18-24 meant YOU GET NOTHING!

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-31-2015 at 09:00 AM..

Old 03-17-2015, 08:49 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,469,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenPox View Post
Nowadays it's all about the looks. Some people still live in the 60's and believe a man must have money. I say:

Welcome in 2015!

Where were 2015 women in the '60s? (When I had looks but no money.)

Old 03-17-2015, 03:09 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,771,051 times
Nope...

The OP would not have been the type of guy I would have been interested in if I was his age.

Old 03-17-2015, 06:51 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times
Quote:
I really don't know how this is happening, but i certainly tell you that women are not gold diggers. It can't just be due to my confidence, though. I approach women i am attracted to and actually listen to what they say, get them to talk about themselves and I'm interested in them, but in terms of my material wealth, i am shocked that any women would sleep with me.

I am decent looking guy with a good body, but I have nothing of material worth yet there are women who will invite me to their place for drinks or whatever (this is after our phone conversations and maybe some flirty texting) and then it leads to sex or at the very minimum some kind of foreplay/heavy making out.

I was being told that women only want a guy with "this" or "that" [insert material possession] and that they wouldn't bother with a guy like me. Well [Snip.]! I can get women even in my situation and now i feel smug because of the doubters.

Please don't get me wrong, however, as i actually enjoy being in the presence of these women and we almost always stay friends because they know i'm not looking for anything serious. Also, i can't provide for myself, let alone other people yet, so i'm not going to enter into serious relationships. I would rather be honest with these women than lead them along, it's only morally right.

Enjoy yourself in your middle or early 20's because when you hit 35 years of age you won't be able to even buy it. I remember coming to California from Oklahoma as a Military service member very sexually naive suddenly becoming sexually enlighten because the culture of California which was going thur a Sexual Revolution during the late 1970's.

As a man from Oklahoma I though that " one night stands were urban myths and legends " until I started having them . I remember the first time that I had a one night stand , I kept waiting for the girl to say " stop " but it never happened and I was really confused and Spazted Out about it in 1978.

I went from being very unsuccessful at getting sex to having too much sex and being on the verge of a nervous breakdown because my lifestyle conflicted with my morals compass.I much more wanted to go the slow chase routine than doing what was going on in California.

All Of The sex all night long 5 times 6 times 7 times 8 times until she had enough ....

All of the Sex Months where I had sex every day of the Month.......Then rested the next Month

All of the Performance Criteria And Demands Of Always Satisfying Your Partner....

All Of The Having More Than One Sexual Partner In One Day Woman A Morning Woman B Nights

I'm 63 Years Old Now And Can Do NONE OF THAT even if I haven't used my first ED Pill that stuff is in the rear view mirror.

Women are 180 degree's different from men look at the two different criteria lists below.

Men Criteria List For Finding A Lover
1. Hot Female

Women Criteria List For Finding A Lover
1. The Ability to make her feel safe and secure
2. The ability to make her laugh and giggle and smile
3. The ability to make routine convo stimulating and interesting
4. The ability to provide a measure of financial security for her
5. The ability for her to learn something from the man in her life
6. The ability of her man at making her feel special and unique
7. Sexual Chemistry which is unexplainable but very neccessary
8. A well chiseled body will bait a woman into sexual activities
9. Personality and Charisma will knock some women off theirs feet
10. You Women feel in this Criteria..............

Get any three or more criteria and you're having Intimate Relations Tonight.....!!!
!. handsome face
2. Chiseled Body
3.Personality Charisma 20 something FEMALE..........

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-31-2015 at 09:03 AM..

Old 03-17-2015, 08:50 PM

52 posts, read 59,634 times
It's clear from reading the text that the girls you pursue have crap for brains, lack substance, and have no goals in life beyond sex. You seem to be the same way. So it's not really hard to figure out why you can easily get what you get. I'd hardly call it success. It's not hard to find a penny on the ground either.

Old 03-17-2015, 10:08 PM

1,682 posts, read 3,300,477 times
Looks like the Hamsters are seriously spinning at this thread.

I'd say that you charmed these women really well. And these women are at the age where they are just looking for a fun guy instead of the provider type. So have your fun while you can.

Old 03-18-2015, 07:23 AM

106 posts, read 151,245 times
I would say that I am very confident that I will be successful in life, even though I have nothing at the moment. I am pursuing acting seriously, as well as researching training courses where I can plan for a job that would be a plan b if the acting doesn't work out and I cannot make a living from it.

I give myself 5 years to become a professional actor where I can make a living from acting solely. I am not someone who just doesn't care about a career or education, but until now I haven't known what I wanted to do. i want to work to my strengths and not my weaknesses. if i work to my weaknesses i will hinder my personal development and never be happy, which is not want i want in life. we only have one life and if i am going to live life, i may as well be happy every day rather than live with regrets or worry, fear for death because i haven't lived how i wanted to live.

this is why when women ask what I do or about my future i always mention that i am training to become a professional actor. the women are always interested and impressed to hear this, and they become inquisitive about it. i just tell them it is a passion of mine and i want to pursue my passion make it so i don't have to work the boring 9-5 for the rest of my life in a job i have no passion for. i tell them i hate the word "realistic" and being told to be "realistic" because why should i? why be realistic? being reaslistic is idealism at it's greatest and realistic is for boring people.

i pretty much spill out my passion and energy for life! i think women like that i come across non-serious and someone who just enjoys the moment. i don't like overthinking thing and worrying about the small stuff, as the stress is no good for my health. i tell women i want to enjoy the moment with them and not concern myself about the future, because when i worry about the future i can't have fun. i dunno but the women i meet seem to relate to me in that they are bored with life and want to live exciting, adventurous lives and have fun before we leave this planet.

why should these women have to worry about the future and what they want to happen? they need to enjoy the moment and the time they have now! too many people here on this thread are talking about the future, but i don't want to think about 5-10 years from now. i only want to think about the here and now, the present, and live as free and happily as i can without worries and concerns. i could be diagnosed with a terminal illness, hit by a car and end up paralysed or in a critical way, stabbed or shot etc, etc before those 5-10 years are here, and then what?! planning for my future would have been a waste because i never had the chance to experience it.

i never know what is going to happen tomorrow, let alone in the future, so i would rather keep it like that and enjoy waking up every day and seeing the beautiful sunny sky, and meeting beautiful, sexy women. of course i will work my way towards the future slowly, but i am not placing all my emphasis on the future when i don't even know what will happen. it is crazy to me when people talk about retirement at 25, 30, or even into middle age. I mean, why are you talking about retirement when you're 20, 30, 40, even 50 years away from that?! what if you die next week? what have you accomplished worrying and stressing about retirement? i will worry about retirement when i am 70 years old, and if I'm alive at that age, i will still continue to live day by day in the present.

Last edited by TheMadKing88; 03-18-2015 at 07:32 AM..

Old 03-18-2015, 11:26 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,724,837 times
Quote:
I would say that I am very confident that I will be successful in life, even though I have nothing at the moment. I am pursuing acting seriously, as well as researching training courses where I can plan for a job that would be a plan b if the acting doesn't work out and I cannot make a living from it.

I give myself 5 years to become a professional actor where I can make a living from acting solely. I am not someone who just doesn't care about a career or education, but until now I haven't known what I wanted to do. i want to work to my strengths and not my weaknesses. if i work to my weaknesses i will hinder my personal development and never be happy, which is not want i want in life. we only have one life and if i am going to live life, i may as well be happy every day rather than live with regrets or worry, fear for death because i haven't lived how i wanted to live.

this is why when women ask what I do or about my future i always mention that i am training to become a professional actor. the women are always interested and impressed to hear this, and they become inquisitive about it. i just tell them it is a passion of mine and i want to pursue my passion make it so i don't have to work the boring 9-5 for the rest of my life in a job i have no passion for. i tell them i hate the word "realistic" and being told to be "realistic" because why should i? why be realistic? being reaslistic is idealism at it's greatest and realistic is for boring people.

i pretty much spill out my passion and energy for life! i think women like that i come across non-serious and someone who just enjoys the moment. i don't like overthinking thing and worrying about the small stuff, as the stress is no good for my health. i tell women i want to enjoy the moment with them and not concern myself about the future, because when i worry about the future i can't have fun. i dunno but the women i meet seem to relate to me in that they are bored with life and want to live exciting, adventurous lives and have fun before we leave this planet.

why should these women have to worry about the future and what they want to happen? they need to enjoy the moment and the time they have now! too many people here on this thread are talking about the future, but i don't want to think about 5-10 years from now. i only want to think about the here and now, the present, and live as free and happily as i can without worries and concerns. i could be diagnosed with a terminal illness, hit by a car and end up paralysed or in a critical way, stabbed or shot etc, etc before those 5-10 years are here, and then what?! planning for my future would have been a waste because i never had the chance to experience it.

i never know what is going to happen tomorrow, let alone in the future, so i would rather keep it like that and enjoy waking up every day and seeing the beautiful sunny sky, and meeting beautiful, sexy women. of course i will work my way towards the future slowly, but i am not placing all my emphasis on the future when i don't even know what will happen. it is crazy to me when people talk about retirement at 25, 30, or even into middle age. I mean, why are you talking about retirement when you're 20, 30, 40, even 50 years away from that?! what if you die next week? what have you accomplished worrying and stressing about retirement? i will worry about retirement when i am 70 years old, and if I'm alive at that age, i will still continue to live day by day in the present.
Who are you?

Peter Pan? You really just sound like you don't want to grow up. Life is what YOU make it.

You can still do ALL that, while at the same time being prudent.

Just sayin'.

Old 03-18-2015, 11:40 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,802,199 times
The op just has low standards he wouldn't get anywhere with the women I chase. I'm in shape too especially for a guy that's almost 40 and it doesn't help me at all because I'm not loaded or drive a fancy car. I don't even live in a flashy part of the country I can't imagine what it's like trying to date in Miami or somewhere in California it has to be horrible.

Most women in my experience seem more preoccupied with money, having a prestigious job title or a job title that sounds cool, and social status than anything. If you put in the time to study it you'll notice men with certain jobs get women way easier than others even among the groups of men that make the same amount of money. Example - Firemen, get crazy amounts of women chasing them if they are single. Occupation and how it sounds on paper or how society views said occupation in combination with social status is huge with a lot of women. I read an article once years ago that said in online dating the occupation field was the main thing women look at.

Last edited by wanderlust76; 03-18-2015 at 11:59 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships