Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2015, 01:36 PM

13 posts, read 10,568 times

Advertisements

for those who thinks she always come just to have sex - its not always like that. Sometimes is sometimes its not. there are times when i cook a dinner or we make pizza together, watch a movie and then have sex... She absolutely cant have a feeling I want her just for sex. Sometimes i dont even mention sex for more then a week or two.

im on the verge of giving up with my inviting her over because every time she declines it hurts me.

Couple more examples like that:

an example from 3 months back - I often invite her day before so she can make plans, but every time something comes up (she invites her friends over her place and they drink so she cant drive after, she has something to do, …) Something like that happened up too 3 times in a row and im annoyed and angry. She has never said she wont come right away, its always ‘I ll let you know’ and she always ‘get stuck’. Other than that we see each other 3 to 4 times a week .She met all my friends, I met hers, I met all her close relatives pretty soon. During dates there is non stop physical contact, kissing, making out… I can confidently say Im good bf and always take time for her.

Another example - For new year present i made her an oil painting (worked over 10 hours on it). 3 days after I invited her to sleep over at my place - i invited her day before and i heard once more I ll let you know (we didnt sex for 3 weeks). the next day when i asked her she said she will let me know since she went to visit her relatives for new year - 5 min away from her home, and after 2 hours she texted me she ‘got stuck’ and is now at home and that she also washed her dog and is now on a couch and that we will see each other tomorrow. She washed her dog? Strong priorities... it was 9.30 pm when i got her text. I was devastated and angry...

BTW on Sundays parents are home. Im alone on Fridays and Saturdays...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2015, 03:07 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
She's not into you. It's loud and clear.

You need a new girlfriend.

Old 05-03-2015, 03:06 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,279,468 times
Op, i don't think she is that into you as the others have said. Sorry.

OTOH, I think you are being kinda petty about the driving. Does she know that you hate to drive so much? 40 minutes sucks for sure but 20 minutes is reasonable IMHO.

Old 05-03-2015, 12:58 PM

4,027 posts, read 3,308,084 times
Two thoughts, first does your girlfriend think that there is a problem in this relationship, have you spoken to her about how well this relationship is working for her? Sometimes the reason a woman is drifting away in a relationship is that there are problems she is having in the relationship and she doesn't know how to bring them up?

Are you too needy? Most people in a relationship want to be wanted but not needed. That can cause some problems. Now might be a time to develop some other interests, it also might be time to start tracking down and creating some female friends. First close women friends tend to be excellent at figuring out what is motivating the behaviors of other women - much better than men. Second having some women in your life, even when they are just friends tends to make women reappraise how much alone time their boyfriend should be spending with other women, even when nothing is going on between you and these other women. You are not overtly threatening the relationship-with your girlfriend but demonstrating that you too are desirable person that other people want to be around.

Old 05-03-2015, 01:02 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Original Poster, if you open a thread and the first sentence of the first post says:

"I love her BUT"

you are in the wrong relationship.

Old 05-03-2015, 01:05 PM

13 posts, read 10,568 times
Im far from needy... if i have to pick - she is the one who calls me more. I have friends, I m in the sport team and also have a job - im a busy man. I also have couple of friends but no girl friends... About problems I dont know... its the beginning of relationship. i think it shouldt be like this....

Old 05-03-2015, 01:18 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greznik913 View Post
Im far from needy... if i have to pick - she is the one who calls me more. I have friends, I m in the sport team and also have a job - im a busy man. I also have couple of friends but no girl friends... About problems I dont know... its the beginning of relationship. i think it shouldt be like this....
um, sir

all i will tell you is that if this was a female who essentially posted the exact same scenario

the c-d posters would say how horrible the guy is and trash him

someone even mentioned upthread about "all you wanting is sex" lol you are a guy and of course if this is your alleged girlfriend then yes you do want sex from her

you are not obligated to have to hangout with her and her friends...

taking another long drive?..sometimes guys have been known to throw a hardheaded girl out their car and make em walk, just sayin

time for you to move on

Old 05-03-2015, 10:19 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,530,547 times
5 times in 5 months????

OP , this isnt normal behaviour for a new relationship AT ALL. This might be considered "normal" for a couple thats been together 50 years and are now in their 70s and had enough sex already all their life sO their rarely ever do it anymore, but NOT in your case.

Seriously, the no sex thing should be a clear signal that this girl does not even like you and you should run and go find something real

Old 05-03-2015, 10:25 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,530,547 times
People are completely missing the point in their answers to the OP. Nothing that he wrote has said "she is NOT into you" more clearly than the fact that THEY VE ONLY HAD SEX 5 TIMES IN 5 MONTHS and they didnt have sex in two weeks!!!

At this point, the rest the OP have said is basically yada yada cause all that he needs to know is right there in those statements he wrote. He is asking if this is normal for a new relationship and no one is telling him thats low even for couples in their 80s or 90s

Op, this girl does NOT like you at all, sorry

Old 05-03-2015, 10:32 PM

511 posts, read 509,066 times
You seem to be rushing things, 5 months isn't that long to expect that once a week there is some regular sexual experience happening. It seems she would've went home with you if you didn't expect anything, hence why she asked.

I don't know what to think except it may be too soon for her, or she is not into fornicating.

Or it could be something else, it is doubtful anyone here could tell you.

I can say her refusal to drive, Id wait until she came to me. You've went out of your way an awful lot
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships