Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 09:01 AM

110 posts, read 172,189 times

Advertisements

There is a saying about some of the most beautiful celebrities that we all lust after that: "somebody, somewhere, is tired of her *****."

Old 08-05-2015, 09:08 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
And the "princess complex" is the reason for the saying: Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who is tired of *&^!#%$ her

Old 08-05-2015, 09:08 AM

576 posts, read 824,681 times
Looks aren't everything, but they do matter. When a person takes care of themselves and present themselves n respectable dignified manner,it makes them very attractive in my book

On the other hand,I could meet a dude who is physically attractive but lose attraction once he opens his mouth

Old 08-05-2015, 09:09 AM

36,544 posts, read 30,891,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Student Learning View Post
Are you familiar with the Princess Syndrome? I define it as when women are just absolutely beautiful, they demand that they have to be treated like a princess. They know they are sought after and if their man does not treat them like a princess (or queen), they can quickly find another man who will.

The woman can act like a princess and expect their man will buy them all kinds of things, take them out to eat at fancy expensive restaurants, go on expensive vacations and tell them all the time how wonderful, beautiful, and sexy they are. Us men in a relationship with the princess are expected to put up with them when they are boring, selfish, moody, and angry. The princess don't have to develop their intellectual or conversational skills, because she are absolutely beautiful.

My current girl friend is a princess and I put up with all her negative traits because she is just absolutely beautiful. I know I should dump her and go for someone more interested in being a good person, but can't because she is just absolutely beautiful. Men can you relate?
Brandon Tietz | Five Signs You're Dealing With Princess Syndrome
I would like to know who expects this of you, the princess you are dating?
meh, expectation are just that, expectations. We are not bound by them.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:44 AM

27 posts, read 29,534 times
I am young, in my early 20s, and most of my friends look at life like most people our age do- with immaturity. My friends give me lots of high fives and "general cred" because I was able to get such a hot chick to date me. So in other words, I put up with my girl friends princess demands to keep my cred with my male friends. My reputation within my circle of friends is based in large part by how my girl friend looks.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:51 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,009,617 times
So now we're going to bash beautiful women? Jesus.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:54 AM

698 posts, read 588,290 times
No matter how hot a woman is someone somewhere is sick of her. IMO, putting up with the behavior you describe just so you can spend time with a gorgeous woman is the punishment for being so shallow to begin with.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:56 AM

27 posts, read 29,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
So now we're going to bash beautiful women? Jesus.
No, I am only bashing beautiful women who get cocky and know they can act like queens and get away with it.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:58 AM

36,544 posts, read 30,891,756 times
Quote:
I am young, in my early 20s, and most of my friends look at life like most people our age do- with immaturity. My friends give me lots of high fives and "general cred" because I was able to get such a hot chick to date me. So in other words, I put up with my girl friends princess demands to keep my cred with my male friends. My reputation within my circle of friends is based in large part by how my girl friend looks.

enjoy being a door mat.

Im getting a bit long in the tooth but I have several nephews around your age as well grandsons somewhat younger and I am exposed to their and their friends romantic interests. I have yet to experience that cred among them. I have heard them tell another that the hot gf is a B and they should not put up the her S.

Since you realize that your actions are immature, you must be aware of what it is to be mature. I hope you get there soon.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:59 AM

2,306 posts, read 1,705,266 times
Quote:
No, I am only bashing beautiful women who get cocky and know they can act like queens and get away with it.
She's only getting away with it because you let her. Although it sounds like you made your trade off, you want to impress your friends and let them dictate who you date and you want to impress your girlfriend by giving in to her demands. You've chosen to let other people dictate your life. These are all your choices and you have the power to change it if you want to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships