Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 08:21 AM

27 posts, read 29,528 times

Advertisements

Are you familiar with the Princess Syndrome? I define it as when women are just absolutely beautiful, they demand that they have to be treated like a princess. They know they are sought after and if their man does not treat them like a princess (or queen), they can quickly find another man who will.

The woman can act like a princess and expect their man will buy them all kinds of things, take them out to eat at fancy expensive restaurants, go on expensive vacations and tell them all the time how wonderful, beautiful, and sexy they are. Us men in a relationship with the princess are expected to put up with them when they are boring, selfish, moody, and angry. The princess don't have to develop their intellectual or conversational skills, because she are absolutely beautiful.

My current girl friend is a princess and I put up with all her negative traits because she is just absolutely beautiful. I know I should dump her and go for someone more interested in being a good person, but can't because she is just absolutely beautiful. Men can you relate?
Brandon Tietz | Five Signs You're Dealing With Princess Syndrome

Old 08-05-2015, 08:30 AM

251 posts, read 299,829 times
If I'm lucky enough to land someone who's just that hot but then starts treating me like crap; she can hit the road. I don't care how good looking someone is, you don't treat me like s*** or act like a self centered jerk and think I'll just take it. You sir are apart of the problem which is why women like who you're dating can do what she does. There will always be more men willing to put up with garbage like that because she looks good, therefore she NEVER have to change.

Old 08-05-2015, 08:34 AM

1,917 posts, read 1,282,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corijei View Post
If I'm lucky enough to land someone who's just that hot but then starts treating me like crap; she can hit the road. I don't care how good looking someone is, you don't treat me like s*** or act like a self centered jerk and think I'll just take it. You sir are apart of the problem which is why women like who you're dating can do what she does. There will always be more men willing to put up with garbage like that because she looks good, therefore she NEVER have to change.
+1000 very well put!!!! This whole post sums it up!

Old 08-05-2015, 08:37 AM

OP, the kind of girls you are talking about never developed personality or people skills because there are guys(like you) who never forced them to developed those skills because you kiss their feet.

Old 08-05-2015, 08:41 AM

61,748 posts, read 87,217,162 times
So... since you know it all, don't date beautiful women. Problem solved

Old 08-05-2015, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
So... since you know it all, don't date beautiful women. Problem solved
^^^she is generalizing ^^^ and missing the point.

Old 08-05-2015, 08:44 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,973,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Student Learning View Post
Are you familiar with the Princess Syndrome? I define it as when women are just absolutely beautiful, they demand that they have to be treated like a princess. They know they are sought after and if their man does not treat them like a princess (or queen), they can quickly find another man who will.

The woman can act like a princess and expect their man will buy them all kinds of things, take them out to eat at fancy expensive restaurants, go on expensive vacations and tell them all the time how wonderful, beautiful, and sexy they are. Us men in a relationship with the princess are expected to put up with them when they are boring, selfish, moody, and angry. The princess don't have to develop their intellectual or conversational skills, because she are absolutely beautiful.

My current girl friend is a princess and I put up with all her negative traits because she is just absolutely beautiful. I know I should dump her and go for someone more interested in being a good person, but can't because she is just absolutely beautiful. Men can you relate?
Why not? If you can't, you're a sucker. And not only men date women, BTW My wife think she's cute. I think she's beautiful because I also see the beautiful traits within her: her kindness, generosity, intelligence, sense of humor, drive, and independence, along with an attractive exterior. She says I'm beautiful because I'm smart, witty, and a bunch of other positive things along with an attractive exterior. I don't believe beauty is only skin deep. A true beauty has to have a beautiful interior also; otherwise she is merely a house of mirrors; a facade of attractiveness.

Old 08-05-2015, 08:59 AM

4,538 posts, read 6,453,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Student Learning View Post

My brother always use to say drop dead beautiful or ugly they all look the same in a nursing home. So beauty is nice buy marry someone you like cause beauty barely makes it into your 50s

Old 08-05-2015, 09:00 AM

2,306 posts, read 1,705,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corijei View Post
Exactly. Don't put up with people who mistreat you. And I might add that there are plenty of beautiful women out there who won't treat you like dirt. Dump the immature princess and go for someone who is a better person.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:01 AM

2,508 posts, read 2,177,453 times
Some of the most beautiful, attractive women out there have such ugly personalities that I don't even like being around them.

Conversely, some women that have average appearances & aren't conventionally attractive have great personalities and are much more pleasant to be around.

I would much rather date a down-to-earth woman with a fat a$$, than a skinny entitled prima donna with a pretty face, nice hair, etc. Not all guys go after those anorexic fashion model types, believe me...I wouldn't give them the time of day...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships