Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 06:08 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,404,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
As stated in many previous threads, being a misogynist is in no way a bar to attracting women. I have plenty of friends that are misogynists that do extremely well with women.

This I agree with.

Women cannot tell unless OP is open with his beliefs. Not sure why people believe this, but women are not god-like in reading minds like many people seem to think. This is why players with superficial charm are able to dupe many of them easily: because they see good looks, confidence, and superficial kindness and are unable to read any deeper than that.

A good (and often used example of this) is Ted Bundy. If women were able to determine misogyny so easily, then they wouldn't have been lured into his death traps. And he was easily one of the worst misogynists that ever existed.
This.

I don't even get where this "women can read minds" stuff came from. It's completely false.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2015, 07:00 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,221,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
Some women here have said I'm average looking, in real life many people have said I'm extremely handsome or gorgeous. At the end of the day, all that matters is she is attractive to me. I might be a 5 to some but a 9 to others
None of that matters when your personality is a 0.

Old 06-28-2016, 04:19 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,520,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwali2009 View Post
I like older women,i do agree with the OP women our age espically in early 20's are inmature and dont know what they want in life.However as for the OP your personality is crap and you sound inmature. First before dating is grow up and work on your personality
Very funny post thank you for that LOL..... Shame master Gilbert is not here to take note

Old 06-28-2016, 04:31 PM

22 posts, read 14,274 times
It will get better when you're older because you'll care less what people think & you'll care less about pleasing anyone other than yourself. Why play in a rigged game? Social media, for example, is set up for women, not men. Marriage is set up for them as well. Are you getting this yet? It's all rigged to exploit your nature. If you must do anything, get a short term rental. Fire up a blunt was the best advice, next to mine , that I've seen.

Old 06-28-2016, 04:37 PM

914 posts, read 765,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesky33 View Post
It will get better when you're older because you'll care less what people think & you'll care less about pleasing anyone other than yourself. Why play in a rigged game? Social media, for example, is set up for women, not men. Marriage is set up for them as well. Are you getting this yet? It's all rigged to exploit your nature. If you must do anything, get a short term rental. Fire up a blunt was the best advice, next to mine , that I've seen.
Oh my God dude, why are you on here trying to start a fight? I wish you guys would just stop it already, seriously.

Old 06-29-2016, 08:43 AM

762 posts, read 610,587 times
I know it's an old topic but I'll chime in. For me it got harder as I got older. I'm 31 now and again for me personally, the older I got, the harder it was for me to date. In person, online, whatever in my 20s it was easy even though it was mainly casual dating. Now that I'm in my 30s (and I hate saying this but I know many people here probably haven't experienced this) I do feel like I'm seen as "damaged goods" and that there is something still wrong with women in my age group who do not have kids and haven't been married. I know it's not as bad as it would have been years ago, but I still get comments about this.

So generally it was easier for me to date in my 20s. I have rarely gone on dates in my 30s.

I admit though I am alienating men now if they have young kids, have been divorced more than once, and if they jump from job to job. Again I know most women don't care about that stuff but I do.

Old 06-30-2016, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdomsDealer View Post
I know it's an old topic but I'll chime in. For me it got harder as I got older. I'm 31 now and again for me personally, the older I got, the harder it was for me to date. In person, online, whatever in my 20s it was easy even though it was mainly casual dating. Now that I'm in my 30s (and I hate saying this but I know many people here probably haven't experienced this) I do feel like I'm seen as "damaged goods" and that there is something still wrong with women in my age group who do not have kids and haven't been married. I know it's not as bad as it would have been years ago, but I still get comments about this.

So generally it was easier for me to date in my 20s. I have rarely gone on dates in my 30s.

I admit though I am alienating men now if they have young kids, have been divorced more than once, and if they jump from job to job. Again I know most women don't care about that stuff but I do.
Maybe it's because you are not out and about as much as you were in your 20s?

It's strange as I'm 31 also and living in central London it's like a playground for me and especially in my late teens/early 20s as I was out pretty much every night either dating or with the boys.... So obviously the time of my life

But now I'm still social but not as much so the number of dates/ons etc isn't close ( I'm sure not being as fit and easy on the eyes has something to do with it? lmao ) but I still think my dating life is better now as I'm wiser and charming than ever so I'm actually able pull and date better ones than when I was younger if you can believe? lol

Old 07-01-2016, 12:18 AM

762 posts, read 610,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Maybe it's because you are not out and about as much as you were in your 20s?

It's strange as I'm 31 also and living in central London it's like a playground for me and especially in my late teens/early 20s as I was out pretty much every night either dating or with the boys.... So obviously the time of my life

But now I'm still social but not as much so the number of dates/ons etc isn't close ( I'm sure not being as fit and easy on the eyes has something to do with it? lmao ) but I still think my dating life is better now as I'm wiser and charming than ever so I'm actually able pull and date better ones than when I was younger if you can believe? lol
I think I'm just as social as I was now than in my 20s. I never really was someone into nightlife or whatever or going to parties. To me maybe the big difference was being a full time student and I guess looking young.

Old 07-01-2016, 12:29 AM

102,193 posts, read 107,809,412 times
OK, who resurrected the Brantley Gilbert thread? That should incur some kind of infraction.

London Cowboy? You? WHY????!!!!! Don't do that if you want to stay on our good side.

Seriously.

Old 07-01-2016, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdomsDealer View Post
I think I'm just as social as I was now than in my 20s. I never really was someone into nightlife or whatever or going to parties. To me maybe the big difference was being a full time student and I guess looking young.
Still quite surprised..... As most still enjoy it in their 30s ......

Keep plugging away my love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
OK, who resurrected the Brantley Gilbert thread? That should incur some kind of infraction.

London Cowboy? You? WHY????!!!!! Don't do that if you want to stay on our good side.

Seriously.
Ruth when do I ever resurrect old threads? And why the bloody hell would I wanna bring him back from the dead? LOL!!!!!!!

If you see I quoted a post of the perpetrator....... That's been deleted would you believe

take it up with McWali!!!! Not ME!

Seriously.

Last edited by Londoncowboy30; 07-01-2016 at 02:26 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships