Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 09:53 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,891,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
yea all 4 of the women wouldn't stop complimenting me and telling me how much they loved my muscles

You think that because I'm not as attracted or as interested in these women that my behavior is more attractive towards them? I don't understand, why do women want somebody who does not want them?

Your not getting it. Probably YOU are acting different, more relaxed, more personable.

Your number one problem is that you blame women, when it's you. YOU. Just you.

Until you are willing to work on yourself nothing will change. I mean seriously, how long have you been here saying the same old stuff?

While millions of guys who have less money and less looks are all having relationships.

You externalize the problem when it should be internalized.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2015, 10:06 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,409,168 times
It kind of makes sense.

When you're not attracted to a woman you're talking to, you don't really care how you come across for the most part.

However, when you're talking to a woman who you're attracted to, then you're likely to start overthinking or get more nervous.

Old 09-24-2015, 10:07 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,534,870 times
Even the "my 600lb life" guys, who are disabled and cant even wipe their a**es get women to date them and do everything for them

Even the drunk
Even the child-abandoners
Even the abusers
The stupid ones
The smelly ones
The unemployed
The extremely ugly
The mafioso
The guys in PRISSION

Every one of this types (and much worse) have women that LOVE THEM, except you, OP.

Women, since forever, have been next to the most despicable men in history, all terrible politicians and kings and dictators had loving wifes. Women, actually, have been enduring and accepting the WORST kind of men since forever.

You might be the bottom of the bottom of the bottom in terms of undesirable. You might be the worst man that ever existed.

Old 09-24-2015, 10:16 PM

138 posts, read 92,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
It kind of makes sense.

When you're not attracted to a woman you're talking to, you don't really care how you come across for the most part.

However, when you're talking to a woman who you're attracted to, then you're likely to start overthinking or get more nervous.
I'm always worried I will say the wrong thing/s. Doesn't matter how they look. I'm the type of guy who says a bad word when I slice my hand open. When I see someone with a nice classic car, I'll pull up next to them and ask questions. If a bat flies through the barn/garage, I'll get the fishing net or some carb/brake cleaner.....

Some women don't like those sort of things.

"Polished" and "proper" I am not!

Whoops, I just ripped the crotch out of my pants.....

Old 09-24-2015, 10:24 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,120,088 times
If you dont learn to settle it does NOT get easier. The thing to look forward too is the decreased sex drive so you care less about dating. But if you can learn to settle and as you get older it will get even easier.

Old 09-24-2015, 10:34 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,409,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
If you dont learn to settle it does NOT get easier. The thing to look forward too is the decreased sex drive so you care less about dating. But if you can learn to settle and as you get older it will get even easier.
From what I've heard, age doesn't necessarily correlate with a sex drive. That basically depends on the person/people involved.

Old 09-24-2015, 10:37 PM

361 posts, read 334,105 times
No! It gets harder the older you get. A lot of women in their late 30's have baggage, have been divorced and have kids. Are you going to sign up to raise somebody else's children?

Old 09-24-2015, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
From what I've heard, age doesn't necessarily correlate with a sex drive. That basically depends on the person/people involved.
What kind of physical shape you are in and any medical conditions you might have going on.

If you still have muscle mass, you still have testosterone.

Ever notice how most men age 75 and up start to shrivel up and have loose skin hanging all over the place, especially on their arms? Their jeans sag in the butt because they lost all their muscle tone in their cheeks, now just a bony skeleton?

Testosterone T-negative 5.

Old 09-24-2015, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaConservative View Post
No! It gets harder the older you get. A lot of women in their late 30's have baggage, have been divorced and have kids. Are you going to sign up to raise somebody else's children?
I don't mind children. In fact my nephews tell me I am their favorite all the time.

I think they are just waiting for me to kick off so they get all this COOL stuff!

Old 09-24-2015, 10:59 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
yea all 4 of the women wouldn't stop complimenting me and telling me how much they loved my muscles

You think that because I'm not as attracted or as interested in these women that my behavior is more attractive towards them? I don't understand, why do women want somebody who does not want them?
No. Women do want guys who are interested in them.

You were interested enough to hook up with these women, apparently.

My guess is that women you do not consider to be "up to your standards" are women you're more relaxed and being yourself around, so they are more likely to be interested in you.

The women you want create major anxiety for you and they sense this anxiety, which turns them off.

And ruins your chances of dating any of them.

Fix that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships