Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 04:05 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynnetman View Post
I have been seriously dating this girl since last week. We were good friends before we started dating, and we are doing great and almost official. Today, we went to a local park for a hike and took a break at a very nice overlook. We laid down in each other's arms and eventually started putting our hands up each other's shirts. I was not touching her breasts at all, but I had my hand almost at her bra, and she was massaging my upper stomach. When we were still feeling each other up (our shirts were halfway off at this point) I heard a guy's voice shouting "Oh my God!" I quickly scrambled to get up, and to my horror it was somebody that I used to work with at my job and his friend, who I also used to work with. He also had a girl with him. Our initial interaction consisted of mostly stammering and nervous laughing, and the girl he was with could not have looked more uncomfortable. We started chatting awkwardly about his new job and stuff and I just asked how his summer was going, but the 3 of them seemed so freaked out that they "had to go." This guy and I aren't friends, but we have a ton of mutual friends, and our moms talk to each other quite a bit. I am thinking now that this guy will tell all of our mutual friends and his mother what my girlfriend and I were doing, and his friends will all be laughing and ripping me apart, and my mother will be confronting me and questioning me. Do you think that I have a rational concern here, or do you not think that this guy will start telling everybody what he caught us doing? When we worked together, I was single the whole time and he never saw me talk to a girl, so I feel like it's so unusual for him that he will have to preach it to everyone. Additionally, if you were the guy that caught us, what would you think and what would you do?
Why would he care? I see coworkers who are dating kiss at work and I just go about my business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 04:15 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,719,822 times
Default Lol !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynnetman View Post
I have been seriously dating this girl since last week. We were good friends before we started dating, and we are doing great and almost official. Today, we went to a local park for a hike and took a break at a very nice overlook. We laid down in each other's arms and eventually started putting our hands up each other's shirts. I was not touching her breasts at all, but I had my hand almost at her bra, and she was massaging my upper stomach. When we were still feeling each other up (our shirts were halfway off at this point) I heard a guy's voice shouting "Oh my God!" I quickly scrambled to get up, and to my horror it was somebody that I used to work with at my job and his friend, who I also used to work with. He also had a girl with him. Our initial interaction consisted of mostly stammering and nervous laughing, and the girl he was with could not have looked more uncomfortable. We started chatting awkwardly about his new job and stuff and I just asked how his summer was going, but the 3 of them seemed so freaked out that they "had to go." This guy and I aren't friends, but we have a ton of mutual friends, and our moms talk to each other quite a bit. I am thinking now that this guy will tell all of our mutual friends and his mother what my girlfriend and I were doing, and his friends will all be laughing and ripping me apart, and my mother will be confronting me and questioning me. Do you think that I have a rational concern here, or do you not think that this guy will start telling everybody what he caught us doing? When we worked together, I was single the whole time and he never saw me talk to a girl, so I feel like it's so unusual for him that he will have to preach it to everyone. Additionally, if you were the guy that caught us, what would you think and what would you do?
That is really funny, but who cares if he tells anyone? Regardless, for everyone who thinks this was inappropriate there will be another person who will be happy for you (like me )! I have had stuff like that happen when I was a teenager, as an adult I would not care. There is a pretty reasonable chance that the girl with him was uncomfortable because he interupted you. Common sense would be not to interupt lol. Just a couple hours ago I walk past 2 people sitting in front of my work totally making out on a bench ... did I interupt... no. Why because it would be in considerate !

Old 06-14-2016, 07:53 PM

820 posts, read 971,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
That is really funny, but who cares if he tells anyone? Regardless, for everyone who thinks this was inappropriate there will be another person who will be happy for you (like me )! I have had stuff like that happen when I was a teenager, as an adult I would not care. There is a pretty reasonable chance that the girl with him was uncomfortable because he interupted you. Common sense would be not to interupt lol. Just a couple hours ago I walk past 2 people sitting in front of my work totally making out on a bench ... did I interupt... no. Why because it would be in considerate !
Exactly! If we were nude and having sex it would be different, but all we were doing was rubbing each other while lying down, and only on the stomachs and not on her breasts or private areas. And we were in a very unpopulated area of the woods where it was very unlikely to come across small children. So far it hasn't come back to me, so all I can say is that this is pretty much resolved.

Old 06-14-2016, 08:08 PM

4,043 posts, read 3,770,251 times
He'd probably tag you on Facebook if he was going to say anything.

Old 06-14-2016, 08:48 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
LOL, pretty low rent to be pawing up a coworker at a park? LOL, were there kids around? Families having a picnic, people walking the dogs?

Go get a room fella.

Old 06-14-2016, 08:57 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,861,074 times
https://youtu.be/RmwqnqL3Hbg

couldn't help it...

Old 06-14-2016, 09:06 PM

6,639 posts, read 4,567,370 times
troll ? this was a seinfeld episide where he made out with his girlfriend during schindlers list and newman told his parents.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:09 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Not many women would take a hike in backwoods with a guy she barely knows just to rub stomachs.

You got some game, OP.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:19 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,631,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Not many women would take a hike in backwoods with a guy she barely knows just to rub stomachs.

You got some game, OP.
Barely knows? They have been dating seriously for a week!

Old 06-14-2016, 09:21 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
They have been friends for a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships