Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2017, 03:25 PM

17,639 posts, read 22,650,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
As a woman in a house with 4 men, I can attest that they do not seem to get old.

Which leads to another of my favorite Seinfeld quotes:
Especially when thing is 10".....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2017, 04:40 PM

29,747 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

I remember reading somewhere that Michaelangelo's famous David statue was supposed to have "caught him" in a state of fear before his battle with Goliath, since his body was showing signs of stress and tension and he obviously exhibited what George Costanza memorably called "shrinkage."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's funny, too, is that if you really look at the women depicted in the Sistine Ceiling paintings, you can tell that Michelangelo did not have access to female models (and since he was probably gay he didn't have any personal exposure,) since those ladies look like linebackers with boobs.

I wonder if this influx of "new" posters with the same agenda are all the same dude who's bored on a Sunday, or if somebody linked to this board on a sad sack guy site and a bunch of them thought it'd be fun to troll?

Old 04-23-2017, 04:52 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
What's funny, too, is that if you really look at the women depicted in the Sistine Ceiling paintings, you can tell that Michelangelo did not have access to female models (and since he was probably gay he didn't have any personal exposure,) since those ladies look like linebackers with boobs.

I wonder if this influx of "new" posters with the same agenda are all the same dude who's bored on a Sunday, or if somebody linked to this board on a sad sack guy site and a bunch of them thought it'd be fun to troll?
Like I just posted in one of those threads is that I just can't get myself worked up over them like I used to. I seriously been infracted so many times because I'd lose my temper, now I just skim right over them and it literally is a joke. I do wished that the regulars would just ignore them, but we end up answering them on some level. LOL

Old 04-23-2017, 05:10 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,975,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post

That is hilarious! I had not thought about that.

I guess ol' Mikey did the best he could with his imagination LOL.

Oii, the trolls! I'm thinking it's one sad person.

Old 04-23-2017, 06:07 PM

29,747 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Like I just posted in one of those threads is that I just can't get myself worked up over them like I used to. I seriously been infracted so many times because I'd lose my temper, now I just skim right over them and it literally is a joke. I do wished that the regulars would just ignore them, but we end up answering them on some level. LOL
I have to stop from messing with them so's I don't get in trouble, but they're so obviously fake that it's surprising when a regular who should know better engages them as if their off-the-wall problem is real.

Old 04-23-2017, 11:52 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,441,605 times
'The child' learned to play some riffs from Seven Nation Army on guitar today. 🎸

I am still laughing about the phony who referred to their pretend baby as 'the child'. 👹

I'm three-ish weeks away from finishing this semester and have never anticipated closing one out as much as I do with this one. The day spa has already been picked out to celebrate, still have to pick out what treatments. 💆🏼💅🏻😜

Is the weekend really already gone?

Old 04-24-2017, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
'The child' learned to play some riffs from Seven Nation Army on guitar today. 🎸

I am still laughing about the phony who referred to their pretend baby as 'the child'. 👹

I'm three-ish weeks away from finishing this semester and have never anticipated closing one out as much as I do with this one. The day spa has already been picked out to celebrate, still have to pick out what treatments. 💆🏼💅🏻😜

The Hardest button to button is a cool tune too. I like the lyric "We named him baby, he had a toothache, he started crying and it sounded like an earthquake." LOL

My first guitar class Jimmy Hendricks "Hey Joe" was my song I had to play for my instructor for my "final". It had a cool old school vibe to it.

Old 04-24-2017, 02:07 AM

Quote:

Was he grooving on that tasty bass line or the guitar riffs??? And good for him/her by the way. We need to keep rock alive, all I hear around me every single damn day is rap/hip hop. I'm going to scream at some point. LOL.

Old 04-24-2017, 02:10 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,255,619 times
My first song on guitar was Deep Purple's "Smoke on the Water."

Old 04-24-2017, 09:15 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,869,177 times
Quote:
'The child' learned to play some riffs from Seven Nation Army on guitar today. ��
The child has amazing taste in music
First song added to my ipod ...10+ years ago? Time flies!
Some of my favorite White Stripe lyrics to sing along with that make no sense, (so sing it louder):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OjTspCqvk8

"left alone, hit myself with a stone went home and learned to clean up after myself"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships