Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2019, 10:10 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times

Advertisements

Ha! Here’s a new one: Chatting with someone on an app and telling them: “You do know we’ve already met, right?”
I mean, there was definitely chemistry, but neither of us seemed to want to put much effort into anything other than a short term relationship.

No hard feelings for sure, but wouldn’t that be so odd if someone had gone out with so many people that they thought they were starting all over again with you? Like: “So, what kind of experiences have you had here?” ... and I’m wondering if he even remembers me?

Good thing I’m not all that sensitive...interesting to see how he replies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2019, 07:25 AM

20,398 posts, read 14,683,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Thank you guys for the all of the wonderful encouragement.

I'm going to try my best to get back into the creative world. I've seen so many beautiful pieces online and I realize how many people can actually make a living off of what they do, so maybe there is hope for me. Every time I create something I get so much encouragement to make something out of it. Whether it be in the form of tattoos, logos, comics, etc. So maybe there is something to this art thing. I got so caught up in trying to be practical it was draining my passion for the arts. I got really bad for a time there.

Once I get finished with the whole zodiac art series I'm working on, I'll be sure to post it here so you guys can see it!! Like my dad always says, I need to stop dragging my feet and put in the work. I think it's time I took that advice.

It's very good advice!

I've started noticing a ton of places around here that sell art, where mine would be a good fit. I don't so much have people cheering me on here, they know I've got a lot on my plate anyways, but the universe seems to be telling me something...

I hope that your work is fulfilling to you and is well received!

Old 08-29-2019, 06:53 AM

1,153 posts, read 568,008 times
I do apologise in advance for lowering the tone a bit but I came across the weirdest thing last night...

I was debating Brexit in a Facebook group with someone (it was actually a group about moving to Spain.) A woman messaged me and asked if I knew the guy I was debating with, I said no. She said, here's his blog, check it out. I thought OK. I saw a link on there saying something like 'dog webcam' (invisible) but didn't click it. She said did you click the dog webcam link, I said no, she said click it. I did against my better judgment and it turns out this poor guy has left his dog webcam on. The woman who sent me the link is a fan of his band (he's a musician.) A group of women, mainly her friends have been watching him get up to all sorts sitting there at his computer. I'm thinking I've got to tell him at some point his camera is left on as his privacy is being violated. She insists he doesn't realise even though they've all been dropping pretty heavy hints and says it's his own fault! All very weird.

Old 08-29-2019, 07:24 AM

I’d tell him. What if it were me?

Old 08-29-2019, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I’d tell him. What if it were me?
I know, I've got to tell him. Just working up to it. He's going to be so embarrassed.

Old 08-29-2019, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
I know, I've got to tell him. Just working up to it. He's going to be so embarrassed.
All the more reason not to prolong it.

Old 08-29-2019, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
All the more reason not to prolong it.
Told him anyway

Old 08-29-2019, 07:50 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,350,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
He will be very embarrassed, and just imagining what he might have been doing on cam has me cringing a bit. So tell him, sooner rather than later. He may never make eye contact with you again, but he'll be grateful.

EDIT: OOPS, just saw your last comment. Well done.

Old 08-29-2019, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
He will be very embarrassed, and just imagining what he might have been doing on cam has me cringing a bit. So tell him, sooner rather than later. He may never make eye contact with you again, but he'll be grateful.

EDIT: OOPS, just saw your last comment. Well done.
Yeah apparently he's been doing some very private things on camera. I'm wondering if he's actually a bit of a perv and knows the camera is on.

If not, very embarrassing indeed.

Again apologies for lowering the tone. Check your webcams, people. Apparently you have to install some sort of software to get recorded like that and also be a bit of an idiot to not know it is on.

Edit: he replied and doesn't believe me that his webcam is on. Even called me a dimwit. Oh well. Either he's the world's stupidest person or he's a perv.

Last edited by Carly1983; 08-29-2019 at 11:03 AM..

Old 08-30-2019, 08:19 AM

Today’s Guest is not happy to spend the night with his Grandma and “The Others” who are hiding under the bed from him.
Attached Thumbnails
CDR Chat Thread #31-a527b2d4-44a3-4870-9ecd-6608bd45e3d2.jpeg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships