Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 03:15 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,280,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Why are you on this thread? Do you have a movie suggestion or not?

Plenty of people posted without suggestions. We aren't virgins though.

This isn't actually about Netflix, it is about coercion to have sex. I don't expect you to understand, but no I'm not going to actually give the OP ideas on how to do that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2016, 03:19 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,618,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Plenty of people posted without suggestions. We aren't virgins though.

This isn't actually about Netflix, it is about coercion to have sex. I don't expect you to understand, but no I'm not going to actually give the OP ideas on how to do that.
So you don't actually want to participate in the thread, but you'd rather pick with me for suggesting a movie? Makes sense. We all know this isn't a serious thread, but I'm glad that you think you're so much more qualified than I am to post on a "Netflix and chill" thread just because you've had multiple penises in your vagina. Do whatever you need to do to feel superior though.

Old 08-08-2016, 03:21 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times
Quote:
So you don't actually want to participate in the thread, but you'd rather pick with me for suggesting a movie? Makes sense. We all know this isn't a serious thread, but I'm glad that you think you're so much more qualified than I am to post on a "Netflix and chill" thread just because you've had multiple penises in your vagina. Do whatever you need to do to feel superior though.
Serious question. How can one really give first hand suggestions on what it best to have on to "netflix and chill" if one has never "netflixed and chilled"?

Old 08-08-2016, 03:28 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,280,531 times
Quote:
We all know this isn't a serious thread,
We do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
What movie makes your date give in quickly during Netflix and Chill?

"What thread makes the readers cringe quickly during reading and get the chills?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftcoastie View Post
Define "things could get dangerous", please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Let's all post our rapey movie tips.

"What's the best way to work those panties off."

"101 tips to make her do things she probably wouldn't do if she really thought about it."

I'm glad I don't have a sister and if she brought a dude like you home I wouldn't have to wear out my right hook........

Ok then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Serious question. How can one really give first hand suggestions on what it best to have on to "netflix and chill" if one has never "netflixed and chilled"?
Seriously.

Old 08-08-2016, 03:28 PM

1,830 posts, read 2,152,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Another guy who lacks imagination for dates.
I have plenty of imagination. Last week I took one of my girlies to the OC Fair which was fun. I plan on taking my main squeeze to a Rams game this and next week. It's just sometimes during the week you want to stay home with one of your girlies, cook dinner, have a few drinks, chill and watch a few movies. Then of course move on to the bedroom.

Last edited by The Illusive Man; 08-08-2016 at 03:44 PM..

Old 08-08-2016, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Give in? Are you trying to rob them or something?

What is your definition of a Netflix and chill "situation"? I've always considered it just a "lazy/casual date".
Rob them? What? Why would I invite a girl over to rob them? Some people here....

Netflix and chill is newer term for casual sex. You invite a girl over to watch movies with the expectations that wild sex will occur.

Old 08-08-2016, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftcoastie View Post
Define "things could get dangerous", please.

Oh dear.....

Please raise your hands. How many old timers are on here?

Old 08-08-2016, 03:41 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,109,437 times
What is it about this thread that is making it impossible to just ...say...no.

I just keep reading & reading.

Old 08-08-2016, 03:43 PM

Anyway. Stop derailing my thread people. This is about Netflix and chill movies. Give me your suggestions. Surely you fine folks have some that have worked.

Old 08-08-2016, 03:45 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Another guy who lacks imagination for dates.
Ruth, this isn't a date. It's inviting someone over to have sex. That's all. It's just a modern phrase for offering a booty call or a tryst. Probably half the time a woman has asked me if I wanted to netflix and chill the movie is never even put on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships