Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2016, 11:06 PM

52,307 posts, read 52,764,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Why the heck are threads like this allowed to stay open when other perfectly legitimate threads are closed? Inquiring minds want to know.

I sometimes wonder that myself as well. Unfortunately as repugnant as this thread is it's not violating any TOS so what can they do? Some guy wants to be a gross frat boy there isn't really much recourse for the mods to be shut it down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2016, 11:06 PM

15,072 posts, read 10,120,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Why the heck are threads like this allowed to stay open when other perfectly legitimate threads are closed? Inquiring minds want to know.
Mods are not omnipresent.... I suppose is a good enough reason.

Sleeping Beauty - staring Emily Browning
Nyphomaniac 1 and 2 - staring Charlotte Gainsbourg

Seriously... this thread is just off-kilter.

Old 08-08-2016, 11:11 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,240,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
Ok seriously. What's up with you people and this whole rape thing.
Some of us hail from the more innocent time of Blockbuster n' Chill; we didn't have much time for the "chill" part because the videos had to be rewound and back at the store the next day. Uphill, both ways, ever present blizzard conditions.

Old 08-08-2016, 11:57 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,352,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Some of us hail from the more innocent time of Blockbuster n' Chill; we didn't have much time for the "chill" part because the videos had to be rewound and back at the store the next day. Uphill, both ways, ever present blizzard conditions.

And uphill both ways mattered because...........we were walking.

And to MoonBeam33, this thread is abomination. We could use some old testament righteousness up in here.

Old 08-09-2016, 12:01 AM

48,556 posts, read 34,920,300 times
While the OP has not broken any of the TOS, those discussing it are.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-09-2016, 12:39 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,875,040 times
Quote:
I love movies! Plus I like to cook for my women. I love putting my cooking skills to good use.
OK, got it! Can you find "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane"?
I'll start with my Bette Davis impression, and THEN after a few white russians, YOU bring out the dinner on one of those silver plated serving dish thingys, I'll switch over to the Joan Crawford part and look HORRIFIED that under the fancy lid may actually be rats, or my parakeets, YOU pretend to be Bette Davis eavesdropping on her in the hallway, and if you can do that fabulous evil laugh....well, you're gonna get it then, pounce pounce pounce!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=648-2RE4XAk

Old 08-09-2016, 06:03 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,007,908 times
Quote:
Ok seriously. What's up with you people and this whole rape thing. WTF?

Why is that even being brought into the topic you weirdos?
It's your choice of words (which I don't think are an accident) and you know it. "Give in" is saying someone is succumbing. They're doing something they didn't really want to do initially and they've been coaxed, convinced, whatever you want to call it, to "give in" to sex.

You might see that as "seduction". Others see it getting someone to surrender her body after receiving pressure to do so.

Old 08-09-2016, 10:40 AM

1,830 posts, read 2,153,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
It's your choice of words (which I don't think are an accident) and you know it. "Give in" is saying someone is succumbing. They're doing something they didn't really want to do initially and they've been coaxed, convinced, whatever you want to call it, to "give in" to sex.

You might see that as "seduction". Others see it getting someone to surrender her body after receiving pressure to do so.
You folks are ridiculous. Stop being goody goodies all the time.

There's no force or anything of that nature. Yes, I'm trying to get these women in the mood but if it's something they didn't want to do I would stop instantly. Of course, my end goal is to get them to give in to my advances.

Some women are a bit tougher than others. It is what it is, but to bring in rape and roofies is crazy talk. That has nothing to do with anything.

Old 08-09-2016, 10:43 AM

1,830 posts, read 2,153,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I sometimes wonder that myself as well. Unfortunately as repugnant as this thread is it's not violating any TOS so what can they do? Some guy wants to be a gross frat boy there isn't really much recourse for the mods to be shut it down.
You folks are such goody goodies. I swear. It's not that serious, get off your high horse.

Old 08-09-2016, 10:45 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,007,908 times
Quote:
You folks are ridiculous. Stop being goody goodies all the time.

There's no force or anything of that nature. Yes, I'm trying to get these women in the mood but if it's something they didn't want to do I would stop instantly. Of course, my end goal is to get them to give in to my advances.

Some women are a bit tougher than others. It is what it is, but to bring in rape and roofies is crazy talk. That has nothing to do with anything.

Yeah, that's boundary pushing. There is nothing wrong with being "good". I don't really understand the mindset. I like getting down, but for some reason I really enjoy it more when she wants me as much as I want her. I don't get off on people surrendering to my advances. Sorry.

Quote:
You folks are such goody goodies. I swear. It's not that serious, get off your high horse.
You probably wouldn't feel that way if you had female friends that have "given in" because of pressure and feeling cornered by a dude. I'm sure you know plenty who have. I've heard so many stories from lady friends about sketchy dude stuff and their feeling unsafe. Often it starts young, young teen years. It's pretty gruesome, and pretty damn serious. Force doesn't need to be physical for it to be real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships