Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 09:54 AM

3,145 posts, read 2,658,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbsteel View Post
I find that to be extreme BS. Some goofy texting, while not necessarily the appropriate thing to do, should not lead your significant other to immediately get naked with someone. You didn't drive her to that......

Could it be possible that she had desires to sleep with her ex boyfriend and used the OP's actions as a catalyst to do so?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2016, 12:32 PM

2,094 posts, read 1,925,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erfan916 View Post
Could it be possible that she had desires to sleep with her ex boyfriend and used the OP's actions as a catalyst to do so?
More than likely, or she is extremely vindictive and spiteful. Neither of which are good. Plus, the guy is apparently still hanging around.

The two deeds weren't really equal if you ask me, and the poor guy is blaming himself, as is she for her deed. Plus I doubt they just had "partial penetration" or whatever it was.

Old 08-30-2016, 02:55 AM

5,110 posts, read 3,068,908 times
well the other guy is not hanging around anymore. She cut off contact with him before telling me she says, cause she felt guilty. I didn't know she had cut off contact with him completely, since I was not close to this guy friend of hers much and didn't keep tabs on him.

As for the whole partial penetration thing, she said that he was horny to the point where he ejaculated when he entered her and that is why it was so short.

Old 09-02-2016, 08:34 PM

249 posts, read 188,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
I feel that if wasn't for my thoughtless, stupid, inappropriate texting conversation that I had with my ex-FWB, which was had just for laughs, that I wouldn't have driven her to feel that she was cheated on, since it came off as an emotional affair as she put it... My actions drove her to do this I feel, so I feel guilty.
I feel that you are being a wimp and ya need to let her go for good.
You shouldn't feel guilty----she was the one who cheated on you. Your conversation with your ex as you told it isn't cheating.

Old 09-02-2016, 08:37 PM

249 posts, read 188,788 times
Quote:
well the other guy is not hanging around anymore. She cut off contact with him before telling me she says, cause she felt guilty. I didn't know she had cut off contact with him completely, since I was not close to this guy friend of hers much and didn't keep tabs on him.

As for the whole partial penetration thing, she said that he was horny to the point where he ejaculated when he entered her and that is why it was so short.

She could have easily said no to him or pushed him away but she allowed herself to be intimate with him. Doesn't matter how short or partial the affair was----it was still an affair and that's cheating.
If I found out my husband cheated on me I'd dump his sorry a-- even after all the years we've been married. You need to do the same to your gf.

Old 09-03-2016, 05:20 PM

579 posts, read 555,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindance maggie View Post
I feel that you are being a wimp and ya need to let her go for good.
You shouldn't feel guilty----she was the one who cheated on you. Your conversation with your ex as you told it isn't cheating.
No, it wasnt cheating; it was just incredibly rude and hurtful to the gf. She had a right to feel hurt over it. I don't know why he would expect his girlfriend to just be ok that he was having a sexual conversation with a past girl and giggling about it in front of her. I don't know many women who would be ok with that. The responses in this thread seem to demonize the girlfriend for cheating, which is valid, but I really think the Op needs to learn that his behavior was hurtful and he should try not to do this in front of current girlfriends. What does he expect would happen? Her to giggle along? Give me a break.

Old 09-05-2016, 01:03 AM

5,110 posts, read 3,068,908 times
Okay thanks. I think my problem is is that I have the problem of trusting the opinions of strangers, who do not know her side of the story to compare as well. That is why I wanted to talk about it with my close friends, but I was told on here, that it's inappropriate in a relationship to discuss such matters with friends. So I didn't . But I will try to trust that the advice is correct, and that her side of the story is not needed, if that's best.

Old 09-05-2016, 09:54 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,575,305 times
Quote:

Wait, she kept him around until recently? She felt guilty now, but not during the 30 months after having sex with him? And, she invited him to parties where he could socialize with you? What is wrong with you people?

Oh, the fact that he had a pre-mature ejaculation does not negate the fact that they had full blown sex. All you did was some inappropriate text. There is no comparison.

Old 09-05-2016, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker15 View Post
wait, she kept him around until recently? She felt guilty now, but not during the 30 months after having sex with him? And, she invited him to parties where he could socialize with you? What is wrong with you people?

Oh, the fact that he had a pre-mature ejaculation does not negate the fact that they had full blown sex. All you did was some inappropriate text. There is no comparison.

he had premature ejaculation? What????

Old 09-05-2016, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
No, it wasnt cheating; it was just incredibly rude and hurtful to the gf. She had a right to feel hurt over it. I don't know why he would expect his girlfriend to just be ok that he was having a sexual conversation with a past girl and giggling about it in front of her. I don't know many women who would be ok with that. The responses in this thread seem to demonize the girlfriend for cheating, which is valid, but I really think the Op needs to learn that his behavior was hurtful and he should try not to do this in front of current girlfriends. What does he expect would happen? Her to giggle along? Give me a break.

You have a great point. Most of us should "condemn" him for his actions but we mainly focus on the girl because she committed the ultimate act of betrayal and it seems like she's blaming her actions on him. Even though what he did was INCREDIBLY insensitive and stupid, she cannot blame HER actions on him. It's not right, it's not healthy, and it's sure as hell not mature.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships