Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2018, 04:39 AM

3,926 posts, read 2,035,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Slim or fit (not too muscular), full head of hair preferably not cut too short, minimal or no facial hair, youthful looking, attractive facial features (one or more of the following: pretty eyes, long lashes, cute smile, kissable lips, great bone structure, clear skin, cute nose, nice eyebrows, cute freckles/moles). Oh, and cat lovers preferred.
Wow, you really get detailed. I don't pay much attention to how cute a nose is. And bone structure? I don't even get that. lol You really care about eyebrows? That's the first time I ever heard of someone that cared about the appearance of eye brows. lol

Don't mean to criticize but you named off things that most people probably wouldn't even notice nor care about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2018, 05:01 AM

8,238 posts, read 6,581,692 times
Quote:

Slim or fit (not too muscular), full head of hair preferably not cut too short, minimal or no facial hair, youthful looking, attractive facial features (one or more of the following: pretty eyes, long lashes, cute smile, kissable lips, great bone structure, clear skin, cute nose, nice eyebrows, cute freckles/moles). Oh, and cat lovers preferred.
sorry, the part in blue is stomach-turning.....the long lashes, cute nose, nice eyebrows, cute freckles/moles, great bone structure......

Old 06-21-2018, 05:22 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisTown123 View Post
Wow, you really get detailed.I don't pay much attention to how cute a nose is. And bone structure? I don't even get that. lol You really care about eyebrows? That's the first time I ever heard of someone that cared about the appearance of eye brows. lol

Don't mean to criticize but you named off things that most people probably wouldn't even notice nor care about.
Yes, I do notice when someone has beautiful eyebrows. They make the eyes stand out more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matisse12 View Post
sorry, the part in blue is stomach-turning.....the long lashes, cute nose, nice eyebrows, cute freckles/moles, great bone structure......
Why is it "stomach turning?" lol You don't have certain physical features (either face or body) that get your attention?

Old 06-21-2018, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Yes, I do notice when someone has beautiful eyebrows. They make the eyes stand out more.

Why is it "stomach turning?" lol You don't have certain physical features (either face or body) that get your attention?
We do, yes...but not those. When it comes to the face, eyes and smile, which is what most people are into. But eyebrows? I don't even notice that they are there. Freckles...same, it's irrelevant. Completely indifferent.

Those are a little too specific.

Old 06-21-2018, 06:19 AM

Quote:
We do, yes...but not those. When it comes to the face, eyes and smile, which is what most people are into. But eyebrows? I don't even notice that they are there. Freckles...same, it's irrelevant. Completely indifferent.

Well it’s not like I make a mental checklist when I meet someone of whether they have the cute nose, eyebrows, lips, etc. I’m just saying that if I look at someone and my brain registers them as “attractive,” they most likely have some combination of the features I mentioned.

Old 06-21-2018, 06:27 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
Quote:

Did you notice she said 'one or more', so not at all 'too specific' but rather broad..
And it's what she notices and is relevant to her....doesn' t need your approval or agreement.
And wouldn't some guy that thinks he's been passed up as not good looking be thrilled to find that just his eyebrows or freckles attracted somebody?

Old 06-21-2018, 07:32 AM

8,238 posts, read 6,581,692 times
Because the 'long lashes, cute nose, nice eyebrows, cute freckles/moles' on a man sounds like a doll one would play with as a child, and girlish for a man, and not befitting criteria that is meaningful, and not befitting to a man, but instead befitting to a toy doll.

Old 06-21-2018, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matisse12 View Post
Because the 'long lashes, cute nose, nice eyebrows, cute freckles/moles' on a man sounds like a doll one would play with as a child, and girlish for a man, and not befitting criteria that is meaningful, and not befitting to a man, but instead befitting to a toy doll.
LOL...ok then. I don’t like toy dolls, but I do like men with pretty features.

Old 06-21-2018, 07:51 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Well it’s not like I make a mental checklist when I meet someone of whether they have the cute nose, eyebrows, lips, etc. I’m just saying that if I look at someone and my brain registers them as “attractive,” they most likely have some combination of the features I mentioned.
I notice that for me, overwhelming I am drawn to a great smile with dimples. It is unconscious even. I’ll see them, register them as cute and bit bitucecthe dimples for a few interactions. lol.

Also I like a round, square or slightly oval face shape. Mostly even dimensions. I generally do not find long faces attractive. Even with good features. And I overehelmibgly like short hair. Bald too. Long hair doesn’t do it for me. I’ll think - he’s attractive but I wish he had less hair. I’m liking these short haired incarnations of Thor right now.

Old 06-21-2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
I generally do not find long faces attractive.
Yeah, this is my problem I think. I kind of look like this guy, but with glasses

https://youtu.be/yJd2bHwVnLE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships