Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2019, 07:53 AM

26,706 posts, read 41,855,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
Sorry but this doesn't feel like good advice based the current climate. The OP could end up going to bed with a smile on his face and waking up doing 5-10 for felony assault.
Hell, they would use that post as evidence in the trial.

OP, she is playing games and ain’t into you. Heed our warnings or you will wish you did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2019, 08:05 AM

18,061 posts, read 9,413,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Range View Post
So what should I avoid, for future reference? Ask about them more? Talk about me more? The only thing about this specific situation is that we are friends and things aren’t as clean cut as if I met her on a dating site. So the “friendly” conversation will always be there.
I get that. And nothing wrong with being friends - often the best relationships are based on friendship. But that's different from being "just friends".

Bringing up her (ex) boyfriend sent the wrong message. She followed that up by saying she doesn't want to be in a relationship with anyone right now. (Hello? This was supposed to be a date!)

Talk about anything except her (ex) boyfriend. I really think you should go to that BBQ.

Old 04-21-2019, 08:46 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,959,251 times
Plenty of other fish.

Old 04-21-2019, 10:54 AM

423 posts, read 461,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I get that. And nothing wrong with being friends - often the best relationships are based on friendship. But that's different from being "just friends".

Bringing up her (ex) boyfriend sent the wrong message. She followed that up by saying she doesn't want to be in a relationship with anyone right now. (Hello? This was supposed to be a date!)

Talk about anything except her (ex) boyfriend. I really think you should go to that BBQ.
The more time goes past and the more I realize that she probably went out to that dinner just as friends. With that being said, a while back when she asked my friend out to dinner, it was literally her texting him and saying “do you want to get food”. So I’m sure she got my hint. Idk at this point the ball is in her court. I tried lol

I am going to the bbq tho. Not for her but I promised a friend that I’d be there.

Old 04-21-2019, 11:53 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,332,168 times
[quote=behindthescreen;54994587]She is not gf material. If you're looking to have sex, keep inviting her to your place for dinner/movie and get her drunk.[/QUOTE

OP do the exact opposite of this.

This is how you get accused of something serious.

Old 04-21-2019, 03:02 PM

1,702 posts, read 2,330,752 times
Oh geez, not passed out drunk just tipsy

The drama

Old 04-21-2019, 10:40 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,558,044 times
[quote=49ersfan27;54997237]
Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthescreen View Post
She is not gf material. If you're looking to have sex, keep inviting her to your place for dinner/movie and get her drunk.[/QUOTE

OP do the exact opposite of this.

This is how you get accused of something serious.
LMAO, I wouldn't be remotely worried about this guy even thinking of doing something like that. LMAO again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships