Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2021, 05:04 PM

13 posts, read 13,868 times

Advertisements

I have been dating this new girl for about a month now. For the past 10 days she is making excuses why we cannot have sex (yeast infection). She tells me her doctor gave her anti-fungal pills for two weeks and that she can't have sex with me for two more weeks. She has had sex with me in the past and even though she sleeps naked with me in bed nothing happens because she reminds me "Doctors Orders - No Sex".

Yesterday I sent her a text that I just found out that my Dad has Stage 4 lung cancer that has moved to his ribs and liver and to call me when she gets off work. She gets off work at 11pm but does not contact me until 2pm the next day. Her excuse is that her phone died. I know she could have plugged her phone to charge today and talked to me using her Apple watch which is paired to her iPhone but I don't hear from her until 2pm. Why 2pm? Its because around 2pm she has to be home so she can start getting ready for work and be to work by 3pm.

So all day yesterday and all night last night and all day today until 2pm I don't hear from her. Then at 2pm today she texted me "My phone died". That's all she said and then she immediately tried to call me but I texted her that I am busy and can't talk to her right now. I have a date with her tomorrow.

I think she got off work last night. Stayed up all night having sex with this other guy. So perhaps she was very tired in the morning from having sex with him all night. Then she probably slept in late and then headed home so she could be home by 2pm and start getting ready for work. So when she got home at 2pm she plugged her phone into the charger and saw my message about my Dad. She could have sent me a text at any time last night or during the day today but did not respond until 2pm the next day which is around the time she needs to be home to get ready for work.

When we first started dating she asked me if I was dating or having sex with other women and I told her no and that she was the only girl I was dating and having sex with. She replied that I am the only guy she is dating and having sex with as well. She even said that she is looking for a long term relationship. She added that she would know if I was cheating on her if I gave her an STD. She told me she has never cheated on any of her past boyfriends. Right now I am not her boyfriend and we have not had that official talk about being exclusive but based on her previous conversations it seemed to me that she would consider me cheating iof I was dating and having sex with her and also with someone else.

She lives an hour drive away so I do not have any proof of her cheating. Is it cheating though if we have only been dating and having sex for a month? Should I call her out on this or just let it go and see where our dating relationship goes? Should I be dating and having sex with other women while dating and having sex with her? I just don't know what is right or ethical these days. Maybe to her she does not think its cheating since she does not yet call me her boyfriend. Remember she only said she has never cheated on her boyfriend but that was after they were dating for a long time and things had got serious at that point.

Am I wrong to feel upset about this? Should I be suspicious and not trust her? Or even if she was having sex with other guys besides me did she even do anything wrong? I have been seeing her every weekend and we go out on dates as well as walks and out to dinner together. Not sure what to think or if I should say or do anything without having solid proof but it sure seems very suspicious her actions.

PS - Even when we do have sex at night she always acts tired and will not have sex with me all night even if I try to escalate then she just says that she is too tired and wants to go back to sleep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2021, 05:18 PM

6,889 posts, read 4,902,664 times
I think you need to dump her because you don't trust her. And google penile yeast infection. You don't want to have sex with her until it's cleared up. Plus, sex can be painful for a woman with a yeast infection.

You have only been dating for about a month. Sex or not, the two of you don't know each other that well. Break up now rather than drive her crazy with your imagination and neediness. Find a woman that is only 15- 20 minutes away so you can drive by her place to check whether or not she's home when you think she should be. Maybe invest in a tracking device for her car. @@

Old 03-06-2021, 05:22 PM

6,373 posts, read 2,923,063 times
Don't get upset, just dump her.

Old 03-06-2021, 08:03 PM

8,590 posts, read 12,373,636 times
So you imagine she's cheating with no proof beyond a failure to text you?

Go ahead and press her about it. Let her know you don't trust her. Hopefully it will help her see who she's involved with and she can end it.

Old 03-06-2021, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrah View Post
So you imagine she's cheating with no proof beyond a failure to text you?

Go ahead and press her about it. Let her know you don't trust her. Hopefully it will help her see who she's involved with and she can end it.
I think you miss the point. I asked if its okay to have sex with other people if you have only been dating and having sex for only a month and have not had any talk about being exclusive. If so, then I would not think of it as cheating and I will be free to do the same.

She does not respond all night or all day until she gets home at 2pm to get ready for work. She does not take her charger with her to work so that means she only saw my message once she got home and started charging it at 2pm. So where was she from 11pm - 2pm the next day and not return a message about my Dad having cancer? It was not some stupid text that does not require a response from someone you have been dating and having sex with for a month.

Sure, she could have stayed the night at a friends house. The thing is that she said her co-worker got her a hotel room but I did not ask her why she needed to stay the night at a hotel but she talks about him saying stuff like "When he walks into the room he commands a certain presence. When he is around me I feel so good and calm."

Old 03-06-2021, 09:57 PM

[QUOTE=ampcs911;6054

Old 03-07-2021, 05:05 AM

2,146 posts, read 3,067,228 times
New poster, weird story.

The way you parse your interactions and what you “think” is going on with her shows you two are not a good match. Find someone you trust.

Old 03-07-2021, 05:21 AM

11,399 posts, read 24,482,969 times
If both of you agreed not to have sex with other people while you are involved with each other, then neither of you should be having sex right now. Ideally, you should trust her.

Right now you are feeling stressed and maybe a bit paranoid about her not calling you back. Take a deep breath and try not to accuse her of anything she probably hasn’t done. That would ruin your relationship.

Chill out.

Old 03-07-2021, 06:06 AM

761 posts, read 453,788 times
So you two had unprotected sex on the first time you met and you're surprised loyalty isn't part of the relationship.

Old 03-07-2021, 06:47 AM

15,219 posts, read 10,346,738 times
Seriously, you've been dating a month and already had sex? Is this a real post? I'm assuming you're both under 30? Usually you get an over the counter remedy for a yeast infection so I have to wonder if she has something else going on, like maybe an STD?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships