Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2008, 02:36 AM

1,217 posts, read 4,039,329 times

Advertisements

The question at hand here is whether other men have every had a desire to do a pole dance with another man. Let's get back on the thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2008, 10:02 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,310,126 times
I don't think any men who entertain this ideal will post.
Discretion purposes!
Also i bet at least 35% of married men have gay affairs
on the side and will never tell their wife.
With this in mind, i am not one of them, but this
happens everyday.
Look on craigslist and see how many married men
are looking for men on the side.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:32 AM

370 posts, read 1,018,039 times
The closed mindedness of this topic pisses me off.

The guy simply asked if he's weird because he had a thought about a same-sex encounter and you people go ****ing crazy calling him bi/gay and saying that he needs counseling?

Ugh.

To answer the OP, you're normal, EVERYONE male and female has those thoughts, if it doesn't pass and you act on something then you need counseling if your wife isn't OK with it. If she IS OK with it, then you're fine.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:42 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,267,237 times
Not me. I'm about as hetero as they get. But, two years ago, a friend I had known for 25 years came totally out of left field and suggested we try it. The conversation went kind of like this...

"So, you mean you've never wanted to try it?"
"Ummm. Nope."
"You've never seen a guy and wondered what he'd be like?"
"No."
"C'mon. Not even once?"
"Nope."
"Even a close friend?"
"Nope."
"Not even me?"
"Okay. You gotta stop. You're creeping me out now."

So that was the end of the discussion between the two of us. He hasn't called me since, even though we see each other at parties. My wife, a couple of times, has wondered out loud why the two of us haven't gotten together. I tell my wife virtually everything, but I don't think I'd share this with her. Way too many people could get hurt by this, and I don't know if it was just the Jim Beam talking that night.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:48 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,994,898 times
This is gross. Seriously.

I mean...where did all this come from anyways???

Just the notion of this thought is making throw up come up in my mouth.

I mean...For goodness sakes it's not normal. It's animalistic.

The gays can bash me all they want but it is just plain gross!

This is right up there with having sex with an animal. Why? It's just gross.

I had a guy talk about this and I shot him in the foot with a, "That's just gross!"

He said in response, "WHAT? Doesn't your swing go both ways?"

I'm like, "NO!! You guys are just plain gross."

When people talk about this junk I try to imagine it and like I said I get sick to my stomach. Please. Keep your perverted thoughts to yourself.

As a married man you should delete that thought immediately.

Like they say, "A bird may land on your head but you wouldn't allow it to build a nest there." Get rid of the thought!

Old 12-31-2008, 10:50 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,020,337 times
A few men I have been with open up about this when they find out how kinky and open-minded I am. One of them had never acted on it, but talking to someone about it out loud made it more real and possible for him. One of them had acted on it once, loved it, but never did it again. He was so afraid of crossing to the dark side. Two of them felt more comfortable if it was a threesome. Having a woman involved somehow made it more acceptable in their minds. It's funny when they say, "If you really want two men, I guess I could accommodate that. If you want me to put on a show for you with the other guy, I guess I could do that for you."

I never acted on these suggestions because I didn't want to be responsible for them taking a step like that. I felt if they really wanted to act on it, they would have to do it on their own.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:52 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,233,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
This is gross. Seriously.

I mean...where did all this come from anyways???

Just the notion of this thought is making throw up come up in my mouth.

I mean...For goodness sakes it's not normal. It's animalistic.

The gays can bash me all they want but it is just plain gross!

This is right up there with having sex with an animal. Why? It's just gross.

I had a guy talk about this and I shot him in the foot with a, "That's just gross!"

He said in response, "WHAT? Doesn't your swing go both ways?"

I'm like, "NO!! You guys are just plain gross."

When people talk about this junk I try to imagine it and like I said I get sick to my stomach. Please. Keep your perverted thoughts to yourself.

As a married man you should delete that thought immediately.

Like they say, "A bird may land on your head but you wouldn't allow it to build a nest there." Get rid of the thought!
I have read your posts before and you hold the title as one of my very least favorite posters on this site.
This is another example of your disgusting bigotted views which you would be better off keeping to yourself.

Same gender sex isn't for everyone (I don't fancy it for example), but to say it is up there with having sex with an animal is foul.

I don't know who the heck you think you are buddy, but you need to get a life. Seriously.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:22 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,517,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Nope not one time in my entire life have i had any desire to be with a man, you should seek counciling and tell your wife.
I see nothing wrong with your question but NO! It has never crossed my mind to be with another man. As a matter of fact I think I might puke just thinking about your thread!! EEEEWWWW!!

Old 12-31-2008, 11:39 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,994,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
I have read your posts before and you hold the title as one of my very least favorite posters on this site.
This is another example of your disgusting bigotted views which you would be better off keeping to yourself.

Same gender sex isn't for everyone (I don't fancy it for example), but to say it is up there with having sex with an animal is foul.

I don't know who the heck you think you are buddy, but you need to get a life. Seriously.
A man sticking his pen1$ in another man's poop hole is foul.

Any other arguments?

I rest my case your honor.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:44 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,233,309 times
Me thinks you protest too much. Are you repressing any feelings that you would like to discuss with us? It's nothing to be ashamed of you know funymann.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships