Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 03:24 PM

4,189 posts, read 3,480,865 times

Advertisements

Sometimes I like to dress "extra" sexy. I hope I am attracting an arresting officer and not some perve.

Old 07-10-2008, 12:54 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,180,561 times
No, I got this from another website. This IS NOT my thinking.

I don't mind starting a little trouble......
I was on yahoo answers and a guy posted a site called Nomarriage.com. I thought i would take a look at the website and i saw all kinds of off the wall stuff. I thought I'd post something that I read to see how the "sheep"(posters) would fall for it, and they did..........

I decided I would not put the site I got it from just to see how people would respond and of course I was not let down.

It's only the internet. Look at how many people called me names and said I had "a problem". gee-whiz. It's not and never will be that serious. I do this fun my own enjoyment, I wish others would do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy15161 View Post
How do you even have any rep points!? Is this really what you think about everytime you see a woman? Get a life!

Old 07-10-2008, 03:59 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,603,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushkinswife View Post
Sometimes I like to dress "extra" sexy. I hope I am attracting an arresting officer and not some perve.
Move over sister, the po po are all mine!!

Old 07-10-2008, 05:02 PM

1,679 posts, read 2,542,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
No, I got this from another website. This IS NOT my thinking.

I don't mind starting a little trouble......
I was on yahoo answers and a guy posted a site called Nomarriage.com. I thought i would take a look at the website and i saw all kinds of off the wall stuff. I thought I'd post something that I read to see how the "sheep"(posters) would fall for it, and they did..........

I decided I would not put the site I got it from just to see how people would respond and of course I was not let down.

It's only the internet. Look at how many people called me names and said I had "a problem". gee-whiz. It's not and never will be that serious. I do this fun my own enjoyment, I wish others would do the same.
Nomarriage.com is quite funny, but it holds many truths as well. The guy who created the site is quite sincere about no marriage to American women at least.

Old 07-22-2008, 01:19 AM

10 posts, read 26,374 times
Ron, don't listen to all the bitter women out there, continue to make these threads, they bring life to the boards and represent the true nature of freedom of expression and speech. Ladies, I am sorry the truth hurts but lying gets us no where.

So, despite the fact Ron seems to be on full-attack mode to you ladies, without people like Ron these boards would be useless.

Old 07-22-2008, 01:25 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,429,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spree15 View Post
Ron, don't listen to all the bitter women out there, continue to make these threads, they bring life to the boards and represent the true nature of freedom of expression and speech. Ladies, I am sorry the truth hurts but lying gets us no where.

So, despite the fact Ron seems to be on full-attack mode to you ladies, without people like Ron these boards would be useless.
I don't think he seems to be full on attack, I think he seems to be unaware of how ignorant his POSTS sound and he is happy to advertise it. I kind of enjoy them because it makes me feel better about NOT having a man in my life annoying me because he is just like Ron.

Old 07-22-2008, 07:16 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,603,020 times
Quote:

Where did I say Ron was on full attack mode?? And how did you come up with calling me bitter from my posts? Maybe you should read the whole thread over again

Old 07-22-2008, 09:35 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,429,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Where did I say Ron was on full attack mode?? And how did you come up with calling me bitter from my posts? Maybe you should read the whole thread over again
SOME men out there like to undermine what a woman says by calling her bitter, insinuating she is emotional and totally lacking in logic and intelligent rather then address her statements.

Old 07-22-2008, 10:07 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,143,589 times
Quote:
On the other hand, had there not been people like Ron, such boards could be unnecessary.

Old 08-03-2008, 10:35 AM

3 posts, read 17,572 times
we women aren't saying that it wasn't truthful or anything like that but you have to be a pig to have written it, we don't wanna know that *****.

There are other kinds of women like me who is on the bigger side and have had some much trouble being in a relationship because of those women that dress and act like little skanks and i'm fed up with it.

You have no idea how women like me feel because a lot of guys only care about looks and that is how sad the world has gotten.

I think you are one of those guys and i pity you because if you date women who are skanky will never be able to have a continuous relationship, they will never be monogamus because they always get hit on by other men and they stray.

Stop being a pig and you will save yourself a whole lot of trouble in the end!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships